PDA

View Full Version : post-ops on arcaton and italiachiamami?

theonlyone
01-02-2007, 07:30 PM
hello,

I'm a bit confused right now... we all know that Christina Bianchini is post-op and has a profile page under "Girls" on arcaton.com. Also, someone said before that Fabiola Nogueira has been on there as a "girl" (btw what happened to her profile? Does she have a website?)... are there any more post-ops in the "girls" section on arcaton? Some look like they might be, but are they? who knows more?

Someone has told me the same about italiachiamami.com... that there are post-ops among the "girls". Does anyone know more about this?

quest
01-22-2008, 12:48 PM
yeah is fabiola a post op now!?

Nowhere
01-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Why should a girl advertise in a tgirl section if she doesn't have that part of her to offer?

This doesn't make any sense.

torakiki
01-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Many ts underwent SRS lately, at least here in Italy.
C. Bianchini did, as well as F.Nogueira (I'm not sure if she is still on the scene of if she retired).
Among the girls who lived or still live in Italy, the list include:
Juliana di Primo (now in London), C.Bianchini, Stefany De Castro, Carol Bonkar, Gioia (aka Renatinha), Cristiane Ekberg, Fernanda Rubio, Alessia Olive, Milena Ravache, Ingrid (main actress of the movie Princesa), Fernanda Casta, Vanessa Rios, and many others less famous.

I can't say, among them, who still advertise on arcaton or europachiamami, i'm too lazy to make a research

RicoX
05-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Post-Op Fabiola Nogueira is currently listed in the "girls" section at http://www.arcaton.com for Milano as Ella

Post-Op Stefany de Castro is currently listed in the "girls" section at http://www.europachiamami.com for Milano as Elisa

jniowa
05-03-2008, 04:08 AM
Wow what a hottie!

AsiaMei
05-03-2008, 04:38 AM
Post-Op Fabiola Nogueira is currently listed in the "girls" section at http://www.arcaton.com for Milano as Ella

Post-Op Stefany de Castro is currently listed in the "girls" section at http://www.europachiamami.com for Milano as Elisa

Ella aka' Fabiola Nogueira is stunning, she is flawless! i live :D

sexyshana
05-03-2008, 05:48 AM
She is a beauty!

arpinski
05-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Thanks RicoX.....

I've been a huge fan of Fabiolas for a long time.... I always thought she would be perfect if she had the cut. I was right, she looks great!!

I'd love for her to do a pictorial with any web site again.

I'll keep my fingers crossed

AllanahStarrNYC
05-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Who care they look fabulous-

And why are you trying to blow up their spot?

peggygee
05-03-2008, 08:45 PM

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter.

yodajazz
05-03-2008, 09:18 PM

Some guys are attracted to post ops. They would'nt nescessarily be telling everyone else about their status. Why would a person be attracted to a post op if they are not different from gg's? One person put it this way:

It's gonna be different for each person, but I'll give one idea.

What if you get a charge out of the idea of total submission of yourself. The idea that you are with someone that has completely changed themself to make themself better/happier....

So believe or not, it's not just about the cock, for some people.

lilly_exohexoh
05-03-2008, 10:09 PM
fab is fab

tstv_lover
05-04-2008, 08:13 AM
Both girls look amazing. There certainly seems to be an increasing number of transsexual girls having SRS. Is this right and is it because of cost, better results, safer or what other reason?

It's wonderful to see extremely feminine and attractive girls pursue their personal journey and end up looking breathtaking.

a_grg
05-04-2008, 09:38 AM
I am attracted by post-op girls and I also respect them .

They chose very difficult way to live.

I think transformation is not easy.

The much more, changing physically and emotionally.

They always be carefully must keep their attitude like a girl and thinkings like a girl even if sleeping.

I respect the effort of them very much.

I think it's very much harder than genetic girl.

Genetic girls always can be free as they want but Post-op girls always can't be free as they want.

But they did as same as a genetic girl and always keep trying to do as a girl.

Because I respect them and respect their effort.

I really want to know and see how they are now after their srs.

This time I knew about few girls and saw them.

I'm happy to know they are in the girls section of "arcaton.com or italiachiamami.com".

Someone please tell or show me post-op girls now.

And I really worry about Ms.Danielle Foxxx and I want to know and see her too.

I'm sorry to my English is very bad.

Best regards.

a_grg
05-04-2008, 04:46 PM
P.S.

They are only my personal opinion.

Of course anybody can choose any way of life.

Best regards.

peggygee
05-04-2008, 07:31 PM

Some guys are attracted to post ops. They would'nt nescessarily be telling everyone else about their status. Why would a person be attracted to a post op if they are not different from gg's? One person put it this way:

It's gonna be different for each person, but I'll give one idea.

What if you get a charge out of the idea of total submission of yourself. The idea that you are with someone that has completely changed themself to make themself better/happier....

So believe or not, it's not just about the cock, for some people.

Yoda, that's a very sweet sentiment.

But I'd rather be desired for who I am now, though I do realize that who
I was, does factor into who I am.

But guys seeking me out specifically because I am a post op kinda unsettles me.

peggygee
05-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Genetic girls always can be free as they want but Post-op girls always can't be free as they want.

I'm free.

I have been for quite some time.

It's a wonderful feeling.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/girl_jump4x2.jpg

Leeloo
05-06-2008, 10:47 AM
I mostly lurk here, but wanted to add a voice to the post-op camp as well.

I'm attracted to women. I'm attracted to feminine tgirls. I don't find dicks attractive. I prefer post-ops because of that. I realise on this board that makes me a bit of a weirdo, but there you go. :)

How would I respond to the question: "what's the point of being attracted to a post-op when you could just go for a GG?"?

Like someone said before, I think there is something sexy about someone going out and getting what makes them happy. Living a 'true' life instead of being miserable. The younger they set on that path, the more impressive it is. I think there is also something attractive about someone having that confidence and overcoming the struggle to be who they really are. In a way, it's not that different from the 'struggling artist' thing.

I suppose there is also something undeniably sexy about the 'secret'. It's a little like having a prim and proper GF who is super kinky in the privacy of the bedroom. I wish I had one of those too :)

I hope this makes some sense to people other than me :).

So to all the post-op girls out there, be assured that there are guys here who love and admire you too. Don't be afraid to post, you have fans and defenders. I only wish there was a www.formerlyhungangels.com to hang out at. ;)

Leeloo
05-06-2008, 11:09 AM
But guys seeking me out specifically because I am a post op kinda unsettles me.

Why not see it as one of the qualities that make you attractive? Is it really that different from guys being attracted to, say, girls with big bums, or brunettes, or female body builders?

And what about the guys attracted to ditzy blond morons with freakish fake boobs. I think thats a lot more discomforting than being attracted to empowered women like you who have achieved something important in life.