PDA

View Full Version : CONTESTANTS OF THE MISS INTERNATIONAL GODDESS 2006 SHOW

KLIKKBOTT
01-02-2007, 08:42 AM
HERE ARE PIXS OF THE CONTESTANTS. I LIKE TO POST MORE PIXS BUT IT SEEMS I'M LIMITED TO 3. DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION?

Bigguy
01-02-2007, 05:50 PM
HERE ARE PIXS OF THE CONTESTANTS. I LIKE TO POST MORE PIXS BUT IT SEEMS I'M LIMITED TO 3. DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION?

Just post three per message and then just reply to the message in the same thread with another message with three in that one. Just keep on replying with more pictures. Do it that way instead of starting new threads.

Example here: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9696
You could even post them in that thread if you want to.

yodajazz
01-05-2007, 08:18 AM
I am interested to know if there are any online articles about this event. Thanks for the photos.

KLIKKBOTT
01-06-2007, 05:49 AM
OTHER CONTESTANTS

KLIKKBOTT
01-06-2007, 06:34 AM
I am interested to know if there are any online articles about this event. Thanks for the photos.

I don't know if there is.There is an miss international goddess web site. I've
have yet to see any photos posted.Im sharing these photos for those who are inquiring about them or helping boost demand for another spectacular event created,hosted & financed by Sunny Dee-lite

KLIKKBOTT
01-06-2007, 06:39 AM

Just post three per message and then just reply to the message in the same thread with another message with three in that one. Just keep on replying with more pictures. Do it that way instead of starting new threads.

Example here: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9696
You could even post them in that thread if you want to.

Thanks for the tip Bigguy. My internet is slow & 3 really is not enough to post pics consecutively. It's really an ordeal if you have more than 100 pics you want to put up all in one shot. I have to post 33.3 times. Man....that takes forever; at least 2-4 hours if i don't have a bad internet signal off of my wireless connection.