PDA

View Full Version : Question about Mariana Videos

Vic
01-02-2007, 04:28 AM
I recently purchased, and impatiently awaited the first video that featured big-dicked Mariana, and looked forward to her performance where I assumed that she would take her long dick, and fuck the shit out of some lucky bastard. However, she seemed slow to rise to the occassion, and when she was finally able to penetrate the dude, the scene was switched to a point where her dick was obviously stuffed into the dudes ass, and the fuck scene was filmed from a distance where the fucking couldn't be appreciated! But I digress, has anyone seen the attached video? Does she stay hard long enough to make the video appreciatable?

Thank you,

Vic.

DX4LIFE
01-02-2007, 04:54 AM
i saw another vid of her from italian shemales and she fucks good

Snoriega27
01-02-2007, 05:19 AM
I recently purchased, and impatiently awaited the first video that featured big-dicked Mariana, and looked forward to her performance where I assumed that she would take her long dick, and fuck the shit out of some lucky bastard. However, she seemed slow to rise to the occassion, and when she was finally able to penetrate the dude, the scene was switched to a point where her dick was obviously stuffed into the dudes ass, and the fuck scene was filmed from a distance where the fucking couldn't be appreciated! But I digress, has anyone seen the attached video? Does she stay hard long enough to make the video appreciatable?

Thank you,

Vic.

If you purchased the DVD and subsequently viewed it, then why can't you determine for yourself whether the scene is appreciable (i.e. Mariana stayed hard long enough)?

Sounds like you got impatient and stopped watching after a few minutes.