PDA

View Full Version : Parties at Club Vapor

vespertine1008
01-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Can someone say anything about what goes on at these parties? Is there any kind of show? Maybe a dance show? Is anyone giving lapdances or anything like that? Is it a place to solicit "dates" from ts girls? Why do people go to these things?

I must confess I went to Club Vapor on a Thursday night last summer and I just thought the scene was weird and awkward. The space was small and there were a bunch of creepy guys just standing at the wall, awkwardly checking out the few ts girls walking around who were vastly outnumbered.

It didn't feel very comfortable going and talking to any of the ts girls for me -- maybe I just have no game. But it was like that for most of the dudes there, since there were way way more dudes than ts girls! The people who were talking to the ts girls seemed like they were already their friends or something, and generally all of the ts girls were fully engaged talking to other people, leaving the majority of the crowd out. I really didn't feel comfortable just standing at the wall with crowds of other dudes so I left within 20 mintues (not much value for the $20 or $30 I paid to get in the door).

If I knew there was going to be some kind of dancing or show where a crowd could participate better I would have stuck around. I was there sometime between 11:30pm and 12am.

On the plus side I'm pretty sure I saw Allanah Starr in the flesh sitting at the bar. It was dark so I'm not %100 sure, but almost. Of course, she had about half a dozen people chatting her up, so there was no hope of getting close even just to say hello and that I was a fan.

If these parties are just a place where you pay a $20+ entrance fee just to take a swing at completing with tons of other guys for the attention of a ts girl, I would suggest people skip it.