PDA

View Full Version : I see all these am I gay threads and this is the deal

lights
12-31-2006, 05:47 AM
I searched around and didn't really see a thread like this, if there was one and I missed it. I am very sorry, but hey I'm a newbie.

I have something I wanna add. I see a lot of threads here am I gay? Am I bi?

Does it really matter? I mean what is sexuality? I hate to use this as an example, but your eyes are closed and somebody begins to blow you, and it's the best blowjob you ever got and you open your eyes and see it's a guy, would you say stop?

Samething can be said with women, just change sexual organs LOL.

What about just being attarcted to someone? I can honestly say I haven't been attarcted to another guy. I had a friend who was gay and into me, but I didn't wanna be with him. It was nothing against him personally. I would have felt the same if it were any other guy.

When I first saw Vaniity I had no idea she was a T-Girl. I thought she was smoking hot. Than I saw her dick and I didn't really care.

I have seen interviews with her and she seems really cool.

As I stated before I haven't been with a guy, but now I can honestly say if I had the chance I would suck Vaniity's cock.

As I look around this site there are many beautiful T-Girls and yo if I ever met one of them and she wanted me to suck her dick I would do it.

Does all this make me Bi? Maybe it does, but again what is sexuality?

Is there really a gay or bi?

Well that's how I see it.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 01:46 PM
You are now the proud owner of an "Am I Gay" thread!

Congrats and Merry New Year, pilgram!

Smog Boy
12-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Gay / Straight / Bi / Lesbian / Whatever is purely a label, try living without labels, chances have it that your life will be better.

BeardedOne
12-31-2006, 03:26 PM

We should make up little certificates like they gave out with Pet Rocks and Garbage Patch Kids. Hell, we'd all get at least one. :)

I'd hang my "I Started An 'Am I Gay' Thread on HungAngels" certificate on my fridge, right between my "I'm A Lesbian Trapped In A Man's Body!" bumper sticker and my Bahamian $3.00 bill. :lol:

Smog Boy
12-31-2006, 06:42 PM
If HA had a legitimate Universal Standard Response to this question it wouldn't be asked. And wasn't that Zen like?

lights
12-31-2006, 07:11 PM

I never once asked that now did I? I just said is there really a gay, bi or straight.

I did ask anyone do you think I am gay or bi. I simply stated a question about is there really a gay, bi or str8

BeardedOne
12-31-2006, 07:19 PM
We're just dancin' with you, lights. :)

It's really all just variations on a theme, so no matter how the question or statement is posed it invariably gets read the same way.

You say potato, I say poTAHto, and Dan Quayle sez potatoE, in the end it all tastes good fried up in transfatty oils. :lol:

Smog Boy
12-31-2006, 07:19 PM
When I first saw Vaniity I had no idea she was a T-Girl. I thought she was smoking hot. Than I saw her dick and I didn't really care.

Perfect attitude. You thought she was hot, regardless of what's between the legs. Gay, straight, bi, are socially created labels that ought to be shed. If you think they're hot, that's all you need to know. Otherwise someone else is controlling your sexuality by making you choose who you're attracted to.

lights
12-31-2006, 08:22 PM

Perfect attitude. You thought she was hot, regardless of what's between the legs. Gay, straight, bi, are socially created labels that ought to be shed. If you think they're hot, that's all you need to know. Otherwise someone else is controlling your sexuality by making you choose who you're attracted to.

Thanks smog.

I just saw her as hot and that is all that mattered to me. That is why I posed the question I did.

Labels are just well stupid.

lights
12-31-2006, 08:24 PM
We're just dancin' with you, lights. :)

It's really all just variations on a theme, so no matter how the question or statement is posed it invariably gets read the same way.

You say potato, I say poTAHto, and Dan Quayle sez potatoE, in the end it all tastes good fried up in transfatty oils. :lol:

I totally understand. That is why after I wrote the post I wasn't sure if I should submit it. I thought about it for a min.

It's just I see all these posts and I wanted just tell my feelings on it.

Thanks for understanding though.

Don't worry any post I make after this will be different :D