PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Please let me know how to contact this girl!!

Listo
10-07-2004, 04:15 AM
I think this girl is SOOOOO hot and would like to get in contact with her so we can hook-up. Can anyone help me?? It's the girl on the left in the jeans. Thanx.

NYCe
10-07-2004, 04:41 AM
U mean post-op ashley?

GroobySteven
10-07-2004, 04:43 AM
Oh dear....I can hear the fantasy shattering from here :-)

NYCe
10-07-2004, 04:51 AM
I originally put post-op in bold, but later decided that would just be mean.
:lol:

hillbilly
10-07-2004, 04:58 AM
drop dead gorgeous in person. sorry no contact.

Realgirls4me
10-07-2004, 09:10 AM
And just what -- WHAT!? -- is wrong with a beautiful post-op ??? She looks beautiful, and I bet she's incredible in bed. She has perspectives few pre-ops and GGs could relate to, appreciate, or ever understand.

... Which one of you would ever turn the following beautiful woman down for a date ?!

http://www.eros-guide.com/files/mila1.htm

Come on. Fess up. :lol:

GroobySteven
10-07-2004, 10:44 AM
Not me - but I'll put money on it it's not what this guy was looking for.
seanchai

Listo
10-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Why is everyone so against me meeting this girl? Why shouldn't I give it a shot? You never know. If any one can help me get in touch with Ashley, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!! (e-mail, phone #, website.....) Thanx.

hillbilly
10-07-2004, 04:52 PM
hey listo if i'm lucky enough to see here again i'll trying and get some contact info you ya.

Mugai_hentaisha
10-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Personally listo if you find her hot she is hot to you

To me a hot lady is a hot lady Genetic, pre-op, post-op.

just betwen us though i wouldn't kick her or Allanah out of bed for getting cracker crumbs in it..........hmmmmm crackers could make it even more interesting. :P

i will agree with seanchai though Alot of men (not saying you listo) just had their fantasy blown up with a dirty bomb. :o

Listo
10-07-2004, 06:48 PM
I don't really care what she is or isn't. I just think she is Hot!!! Has anyone met her? Is she a total stuck up bitch? Or is everyone against me meeting her cause she is post-op? She's got everything I am looking for. Ashley Is Beautiful Dammit! :o :lol: :P :D :) :wink: :roll: