PDA

View Full Version : TRANNY TUESDAYS NEW CLUB VAPOR DEC 26,2006 SEXY PARTY PICS!

Sunny Dee-lite
12-29-2006, 07:08 PM
Hi Guys,

Join us on Tuesday JANUARY 2 ND 2007 for Tranny Tuesdayz post NEW YEARS EVE celebration, it's going to be a huge party, with lots of girls!. Great Crowd every week! Located @ CLUB VAPOR 143 Madison ave. Bet 31st and 32nd. Doors open 10p-4a. Gentlemen $20, Ladies free....Look At all these hot girls from last tuesdays party.... enjoy gentleman and please check in all weekend long for more pics,,,,i will be updating quite often...kisses...sunny dee-lite

Sunny Dee-lite
12-29-2006, 07:11 PM
more sexy pics!

Sunny Dee-lite
12-29-2006, 07:16 PM
sexy pics once again!

tg4me
12-29-2006, 07:32 PM
Sunny, maybe you will see this since it is a recent post. I was looking for your previous post that showed you and your girlfriend out for the evening. She has very pale skin and long red hair. Who is she? Does she have a website or an Eros hometown? Thanks and Happy new year!

joeyabs01
12-29-2006, 10:00 PM
are there any parties on new years eve?

Sunny Dee-lite
12-30-2006, 07:08 PM
MORE PICS WILL BE POSTED THIS EVENING , JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW...HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND GUYS! LOVE SUNNY

ietavait
12-30-2006, 08:00 PM
nice thank you

buttolino
12-31-2006, 12:17 PM
Don't see any Sunny in these pics...................... :cry:

Godownunder
01-01-2007, 08:19 AM
Who is the babe in black in the first pic.......allI can say is W.O.W.!!!!
Very Nice indeed

Godownunder
01-01-2007, 08:22 AM
Who is the babe in black in the first pic.......allI can say is W.O.W.!!!!
Very Nice indeed

vespertine1008
01-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Can someone say anything about what goes on at these parties? Is there any kind of show? Maybe a dance show? Is anyone giving lapdances or anything like that? Is it a place to solicit "dates" from ts girls? Why do people go to these things?

I must confess I went to Club Vapor on a Thursday night last summer and I just thought the scene was weird and awkward. The space was small and there were a bunch of creepy guys just standing at the wall, awkwardly checking out the few ts girls walking around who were vastly outnumbered.

It didn't feel very comfortable going and talking to any of the ts girls for me -- maybe I just have no game. But it was like that for most of the dudes there, since there were way way more dudes than ts girls! The people who were talking to the ts girls seemed like they were already their friends or something, and generall all of the ts girls were fully engaged talking to other people, leaving the majority of the crowd out. I really didn't feel comfortable just standing at the wall with crowds of other dudes so I left within 20 mintues (not much value for the $20 or $30 I paid to get in the door).

If I knew there was going to be some kind of dancing or show where a crowd could participate better I would have stuck around. I was there sometime between 11:30pm and 12am.

On the plus side I'm pretty sure I saw Allanah Starr in the flesh sitting at the bar. It was dark so I'm not %100 sure, but almost. Of course, she had about half a dozen people chatting her up, so there was no hope of getting close even just to say hello and that I was a fan.

If these parties are just a place where you pay a $20+ entrance fee just to take a swing at completing with tons of other guys for the attention of a ts girl, I would suggest people skip it.

vespertine1008
01-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Can someone say anything about what goes on at these parties? Is there any kind of show? Maybe a dance show? Is anyone giving lapdances or anything like that? Is it a place to solicit "dates" from ts girls? Why do people go to these things?

I must confess I went to Club Vapor on a Thursday night last summer and I just thought the scene was weird and awkward. The space was small and there were a bunch of creepy guys just standing at the wall, awkwardly checking out the few ts girls walking around who were vastly outnumbered.

It didn't feel very comfortable going and talking to any of the ts girls for me -- maybe I just have no game. But it was like that for most of the dudes there, since there were way way more dudes than ts girls! The people who were talking to the ts girls seemed like they were already their friends or something, and generall all of the ts girls were fully engaged talking to other people, leaving the majority of the crowd out. I really didn't feel comfortable just standing at the wall with crowds of other dudes so I left within 20 mintues (not much value for the $20 or $30 I paid to get in the door).

If I knew there was going to be some kind of dancing or show where a crowd could participate better I would have stuck around. I was there sometime between 11:30pm and 12am.

On the plus side I'm pretty sure I saw Allanah Starr in the flesh sitting at the bar. It was dark so I'm not %100 sure, but almost. Of course, she had about half a dozen people chatting her up, so there was no hope of getting close even just to say hello and that I was a fan.

If these parties are just a place where you pay a $20+ entrance fee just to take a swing at completing with tons of other guys for the attention of a ts girl, I would suggest people skip it.

Sunny Dee-lite
01-02-2007, 07:18 AM
pics

johnb
01-02-2007, 07:21 AM
all of these girls are amazing, any more of her hotness sunny?

Sunny Dee-lite
01-02-2007, 07:28 AM
:D

Sunny Dee-lite
01-02-2007, 07:39 AM
pics

Sunny Dee-lite
01-02-2007, 07:45 AM
pics

Sunny Dee-lite
01-02-2007, 07:46 AM
pics

Sunny Dee-lite
01-02-2007, 08:05 AM
pics

louh61
01-02-2007, 04:30 PM
what is the name of the girl in the black cut off shirt the tight jeans and the dirty blond hair with the GORGEOUS behind in the dec.26 pics is she single? She is GORGEOUS!!!!

dantical
02-13-2007, 08:05 PM
DAMN!!!! YASMIN LEE IS SO DAMN HOT! man i wish i could come to the usa and visit your club,... yasmin lee was there? i´m so excited

ronaldo73
03-09-2007, 05:57 PM
I see also jasmine Lee :P what girls!!! and also other girls! :lol:

wesuk69
03-15-2007, 08:17 AM
so many beautiful ladies

dasonying
03-16-2007, 05:34 AM
So are all the shawties in this Tranny Tuesday thing THIS fine!? I'd love to meet any ONE of them (or more)

budhas
03-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Who is the great Girl on the second Site from this Topic with Sunny. She wear a litlle jeans and shirt with black and white stripes thanks for answer
i musrt come to the NY so soon is possible

Greets from germany

Yoda Rules!
03-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Yasmin Lee is one of the hottest TS girls that I've seen in person. She has a beautiful smile.

Yoda Rules!
04-06-2012, 04:47 AM
Wow, there are so many threads to see. You have been making amazing events in NYC for years unlike ANYONE else :)