PDA

View Full Version : Vanity

Acidflash
12-28-2006, 10:21 PM
I agree.

Why have the pics been removed ?

This is not OK, we all have the right to know whats going on with the beautiful ladies.

Can you please answer why they have been removed ? :(

BDJAMES
12-28-2006, 10:37 PM
First of all her name is spelled VANIITY. Anyways if you want to see how hot VANIITY is check out VANIITY.COM to see hundreds of her new pics.

Acidflash
12-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Man, you want to tell me who this is ? haha..

Of course I know Vanity - she is one of the hottest girls around, so don´t tell me about her.

I just would like to know what happened to her and if that what was written about her drug addiction is true. This would really shock me. 8) :wink:

So can anyone answer ?

Ratbutt
12-28-2006, 11:13 PM
If someone had posted pics of closeted Admirers, somehow I don't think we would be on our high horse about Soviet Union, free speech #*%$ and all that....

If the images were used without permission (and I am sure they were) they should have been taken down. As long as she ain't a child predator she doesn't deserve to be slandered for the occasional happy cigarette...

So until all you closeted pricks send in pics of yourselves & yer wives in yer most intimate moments lets not run around outing people.

Acidflash
12-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Happy cigarette :D :D :D This one is good....

Haven´t laughed like this since long time....

I´m sure it was more than just a cigarette - in my opinion this looked lie serious drug problems. Of course this is her own thing and the pictures do not interest me. Just interested on some news about her bad outer appearance.

Ant-Man
12-28-2006, 11:38 PM
I would put Vaniity on a calendar any day... or a centerfold... and believe it or not, she would tell you these pics were taken on a "bad" day!

http://www.myspace.com/ant_man_fotos

fhsjazztrumpet2
12-29-2006, 04:20 AM
Looking pretty good to me ^_^

Ivane
12-29-2006, 04:47 AM
lookin really pretty vaniuty

Ant-Man
12-29-2006, 05:50 AM
This is really hilarious. razoredge1975, those photos are more heavily retouched than any of my own. This is a classic case of a jealous hater caught in the act of reverse-photoshopping people to look ugly. The distortions are not only obvious, they are amateurish. Especially when you can compare to the ACTUAL originals. Yes the light is not flattering and the girls do not look their best, but as you all can see, there are no ogres staring out from these images. One last point, these photos taken at Lidos in San Jose were snapped over 6 months BEFORE the ones in my collages, thank you. You don't suppose this has anything to do with AVN just around the corner, do you..........
edit: this post of mine looks kinda dumb now that razoredge1975 post was deleted showing distorted versions of these pics

AllanahStarrNYC
12-29-2006, 05:54 AM
I knew those photos had been retouched to make her look badly and I pointed out in the original thread. Any idiot can see that- her chin was never that square.

People are incredible and have nothing else better to do.

Kurdy M is just a loser who likes to antogonize me and try to call me names and such- like I really care. He is just earning a one way ticket to being banned like others have been for rants and raves.

And whoever keeps on posting those pics up that are purposely airbrushed to make Vaniity look bad-WILL KEEP ON GETTING DELETED AND SO WILL YOU KURDY M. ASSHOLE.

Some people are SUCH losers....

yodajazz
12-29-2006, 05:55 AM
I saw a picture of my self today. It didn't look so good to me. We all are getting a little older. If Vanity has put on some weight, I like them larger over skinny. I hope she's not really drugged out, though. We all have some bad days. Have any of you seen some of those tabloids pictures of stars without thier makeup? Same effect.

Ant-Man
12-29-2006, 06:03 AM
yodajazz, if you read my last post again, you will see that Vaniity lost weight after the club photos. My collages are more recent. Since that shoot, Vaniity has been eating well & working out. She looks better than ever. 2007 should be a monster year for her.

yodajazz
12-29-2006, 06:31 PM
Sorry to interupt the name calling, but I downloaded the altered pictures right before they were removed. And I also downloaded the pictures which appeared to be the originals and compared them side by side on my Picture Viewer. The fakes were pretty good. I would not have known if I did not see the original right next to them.

What amazes me is that someone went to the trouble of making someone appear worse! Its actually kind of scary what people will do. I have been looking a pictures and I can see now how slight manipulations can change a photo for good or bad. A great photographer, whose pictures I love, routinely makes noses appear smaller for more feminine appearances.

But then it brings me back to some old Bible wisdom. "Judge not my appearnces."

AllanahStarrNYC
12-29-2006, 09:16 PM
Wow Kurdy, you are the only person that does not like me , WOW I AM SHOCKED!!!!

What a brilliant assement that is. :roll:

Franky, I am a very nice person. You have taken it upon yourself to make fun of me on several occassions- called me a hypocrite in this original thread. And Enligh may be my secodn language, but for me in order to be a hypocrite I would have to have spoken favorably or unfavorably towards B. Scoot and then said otherwise, neither of which I did. I did not even read much of that thread.

You have consistently attacked me for my surgical choices, looking fake, and for liking Lolo Ferrari- NONE which of are your business and NONE of which I care what your opinion is.

Now lets go back to the issue at hand Einstein- I WAS RIGHT REGARDING THE ALTERING OF THOSE PHOTOS. Should I rub your nose in it somemore? I knew it was a malicious attempt to make Vaniity look bad- comparing that to one someone says about someone, or that Brandy Scott thread is irrelevant and does not make any sense. Like much of what you say.

LOL @ the RIDICULOUS comment that I have everyone on here who is not a fan or disagrees with me banned. If you noticed there are mnay people I have had disagreements here and they are STILL members. As far as the fan part- there are I am sure many, many people on here who are NOT my fans. Does that bother me? NO. So see, you litle 'freedom of speech' argument is so flawed and ridiculous because freedom of speech does not give you carte blanche to say whatever you want on a board that is privately owned and has moderators that can alter or delete what you have to say. You are here courtesy of the OWNER of this site- no one else. So don't forget it.

As far as for calling my boyfriend or mods- darling I can handle and take care of myself.

So, to you I am not nice to person and to me you are on Asshole. Happy?
Now stay out of my posts, my business, and stop worrying about me. You must be so consumed with me that you take it upon yourslef to do all these various things. Trust me Kurdy, my life will go on with you not liking me. I don't need your approval.

So back to the original discussion. I WAS RIGHT.

specialk
12-29-2006, 09:41 PM
So, Kurdy M........is your face red from embarassement??........or from being bitch slapped by Miss Starr??....AAAAgain :P

chefmike
12-29-2006, 11:08 PM
So Turdy has been acting up again?

Kurdy M
12-30-2006, 01:29 PM

Franky, I am a very nice person. You have taken it upon yourself to make fun of me on several occassions- called me a hypocrite in this original thread. And Enligh may be my secodn language, but for me in order to be a hypocrite I would have to have spoken favorably or unfavorably towards B. Scoot and then said otherwise, neither of which I did. I did not even read much of that thread.

You have consistently attacked me for my surgical choices, looking fake, and for liking Lolo Ferrari- NONE which of are your business and NONE of which I care what your opinion is.

Now lets go back to the issue at hand Einstein- I WAS RIGHT REGARDING THE ALTERING OF THOSE PHOTOS. Should I rub your nose in it somemore? I knew it was a malicious attempt to make Vaniity look bad- comparing that to one someone says about someone, or that Brandy Scott thread is irrelevant and does not make any sense. Like much of what you say.

LOL @ the RIDICULOUS comment that I have everyone on here who is not a fan or disagrees with me banned. If you noticed there are mnay people I have had disagreements here and they are STILL members. As far as the fan part- there are I am sure many, many people on here who are NOT my fans. Does that bother me? NO. So see, you litle 'freedom of speech' argument is so flawed and ridiculous because freedom of speech does not give you carte blanche to say whatever you want on a board that is privately owned and has moderators that can alter or delete what you have to say. You are here courtesy of the OWNER of this site- no one else. So don't forget it.

As far as for calling my boyfriend or mods- darling I can handle and take care of myself.

Now stay out of my posts, my business, and stop worrying about me. You must be so consumed with me that you take it upon yourslef to do all these various things. Trust me Kurdy, my life will go on with you not liking me. I don't need your approval.

I am the only one who doesn't like you?? I know for a fact that a lot of people don't like you they even hate you wich is not surprising to me.
In another thread recently you got somebody banned by calling in the owner and your boyfriend.
The only thing is that a lot of people don't have the guts to say it to you because you will get them banned just like you threaten me to get banned.
Ofcourse you are a hypocrite, if someone offends Vanity you jump to the rescue but if someone offends Brandy we don't hear from you.
That thread was hard to miss even for someone like you.
The fun thing is that a moderator instrcuted me to say nothing more about those Vanity pics, you probaly ordered him to do so.
So i can not speak anymore about that. Great way to have a conversation!!!!! @ special k you should try that also, have a dicussion with your hands tied. That is the way the "lovely ms Starr works.
Don't you dare to disagree with the "godess" ms Starr!!!!
I attacked you for your surgical choices?? I did say you made the wrong choices because you look like a cartoonfigure or comicbookcharacter.
Do you call that an attack?? Ofcourse it is my business. Like it or not if you are a public figure people will critize you. You say over and over again that you have a career in the media. You say you met Paris Hilton wich i doubt but anyway, this girl is constantly being critized, i mean 24 hours a day, she is called stupid, skinny etc etc.
She isn't all upset like you and doesn't threat people to be banned etc.
You mentioned earlier that you saw Lolo Ferrari as a rolemodel and that you were proud to look like her. So don't accuse me of that, you said it yourself.
Freedom of speech: thank you for explaining that to me, the next time some foreigner comes to Amsterdam and has something bad to say i will say to them: "you here as a courtesy to the owners of this country and no one else" You should think from somebody who fled from Cuba to think otherwise but no.
Your life will go on? Sure but happy? I don't think so. A career in the media? Eventually even Maury will get fed up with you and a serious career in the media?? I don't think so either. It is just as with job applications, people who consider hiring someone will search the internet to find how that person is. Google for Allanah Starr and they will find a person who called others assholes (not just me) tries to get others banned or shuts them up.

Solitary Brother
12-30-2006, 02:05 PM

Allanah you are so right!
A lot of these guys on here make me sick.......for various reasons which have been discussed before.
For someone to doctor photos and then offer them up as proof of someones "drug problem" goes WAY over the line in my opinion.
By the way......where are these guys pictures at?
What do they look like?
Probably a fat bloated mess thats what!
Im beginning to understand why some of the girls say the things they do about the people on this board.

There should be a new rule on HA that states if a person ridicules someones personal appearance they should have a picture of themselves posted for comparison.
FAIR IS FAIR!

AND I AM DONE!

Kurdy M
12-30-2006, 02:16 PM

A lot of these guys on here make me sick.......for various reasons which have been discussed before.
For someone to doctor photos and then offer them up as proof of someones "drug problem" goes WAY over the line in my opinion.
What do they look like?
Im beginning to understand why some of the girls say the things they do about the people on this board.

There should be a new rule on HA that states if a person ridicules someones personal appearance they should have a picture of themselves posted for comparison.
FAIR IS FAIR!

AND I AM DONE!

Wow!!! You are sick of some of those guys....but you would like to see the photo's anyway!!!!!
The only thing wich was changed in those pics was Vanity´s chin. That was what all the fuzz was about!!!
And all that sucking up to Ms Starr wouldn´t do you any good, she already has a boyfriend.
A new rule.....yeah and the people who ridicule others will post their own picture...ofcourse they do just like your real name is Solitary Brother...
But you are a Adamski or Seal fan.

Solitary Brother
12-30-2006, 02:23 PM

What do they look like?

FAIR IS FAIR!

AND I AM DONE!

Wow!!! You are sick of some of those guys....but you would like to see the photo's anyway!!!!!
The only thing wich was changed in those pics was Vanity´s chin. That was what all the fuzz was about!!!
And all that sucking up to Ms Starr wouldn´t do you any good, she already has a boyfriend.
A new rule.....yeah and the people who ridicule others will post their own picture...ofcourse they do just like your real name is Solitary Brother...

SHAME ON YOU!
SHAME SHAME SHAME!
Why would you do something lik alter ANY girls photo and then wax poetic about her "drug problem"?
You sound like a girl to me.......your acting like one.
Im not sucking up to ALLANAH but if I was......well...........LOOK AT HER wouldnt you?
And yes I am a huge SEAL fan.

Whoever you are get help.

By the way regarding the AVN I feel it will be either ALLANAH and BUCK or VANIITY winning this year.

Happy new year!

Ant-Man
12-30-2006, 11:09 PM
How do you know it was only the chin? Did you do the photoshopping?? It was obviously not only the chin & jawline, it was the cheekbones, forehead & even the arms to make the girls look ogre-ish & muscular. Mia and Salmah were altered, too. It amazes me how low people will go to boost themselves by trying to hurt others.

Kurdy M
12-31-2006, 12:59 AM

What do they look like?

FAIR IS FAIR!

AND I AM DONE!

SHAME ON YOU!
SHAME SHAME SHAME!
Why would you do something lik alter ANY girls photo and then wax poetic about her "drug problem"?
You sound like a girl to me.......your acting like one.
Im not sucking up to ALLANAH but if I was......well...........LOOK AT HER wouldnt you?
And yes I am a huge SEAL fan.

Whoever you are get help.

By the way regarding the AVN I feel it will be either ALLANAH and BUCK or VANIITY winning this year.

Happy new year!

Happy new year to you. But i didn't alter those pics. Why should i?
Like i said i met Vanity sometime ago in LA and she was very nice, i was with a friend of mine who is a t-girl and we talked for a while.
So i was shocked by those pics. But you cannot denie the fact that there is a lot of drugs going on in the sex-scene. I am not saying Vanity is a drugaddict.
No i wouldn't suck up to ms Starr because well just look at her and see how and what she writes here.
If i want to suck up to someone then it would be to Yasmin but i guess i have to pick a number and stand in a very long line.
Look at her and then to the lovely ms Starr, well you get the picture and don't forget Yasmin is a very nice person too and brains. That is a rare combination.
Now you say SHAME ON YOU and i say that back at you for wanted to see those Vanity pics. If you make such a big issue about that why do you want to see those pics?? There not here anymore, forget about them.

And Adamski made that song and Seal did the singing.
Don't forget to look who he is with!!!! Heidi Klum a very goodlooking German girl. Tall and blond just as we have them.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 01:41 AM
Hey Turdy, you fucking cretin-how many times have you been warned about a ban, moron?

I mean since you were banned under your old screen name, which was Aeden aka pissboy :P :lol:

Kurdy M
12-31-2006, 01:57 AM
Hey Turdy, you fucking cretin-how many times have you been warned about a ban, moron?

I mean since you were banned under your old screen name, which was Aeden aka pissboy :P :lol:

Hey traitorboy, you cannot win it so let's ban the guy. You are a shame to your country. Aedan?? I looked for that person but he was anti-american and i am pro-american, i am even pro Bush.
Maybe something new for you: The Netherlands have more then 16 million people in a country about 1/5 the size of the state Montana.
Aedan maybe dutch but not all dutch are Aedan, there are couple more of fellowcountry men here. Are they all Aedan????.
Not only a traitor but also paranoia. Well you see that a lot.

But getting into the subject of banning: I think that it is best to ban you.
After all you may be the reason why this board is being closed with all that anti-Bush slander. Maybe should take that bs somewhere else.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 02:14 AM
You must have a martyr complex, pissboy.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3730

Kurdy M
12-31-2006, 02:16 AM
You must have a martyr complex, pissboy.

And you should get banned from here traitorboy. Before you close this board with your lies and slander.

chocolate ts freak
12-31-2006, 02:26 AM

So back to the original discussion. I WAS RIGHT.No. You just pick at them when they don't like you or agree with you until they get pissed and use language which eventually gets them banned. Thats the way I've seen it work. Are you Big bird Moni, no, but honestly your not far behind.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 02:28 AM
Don't leave just yet, Aeden. We had such fun with you last time, pissboy!

Kurdy M
12-31-2006, 02:30 AM
Don't leave just yet, Aeden. We had such fun with you last time, pissboy!

This the way to do this.
https://tips.fbi.gov/
Time and placem is here and then led the feds do their job, they will quickly find out who the person behind chefmike is.
Good riddens.

lights
12-31-2006, 03:23 AM
Vaniity is so beautiful, nice tits, nice big dick.

I first saw her on that pornucopia show on HBO. When I saw her I fell in love. I didn't even know she was a TS.

And I didn't care. I recoded that episode just to see Vaniity again and again.

Man I would love to suck that dick all night.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-31-2006, 03:49 AM
Thats right-Kurdy. had been banned under another moniker. I remember the same lingo and jobberish and crap.

Its not even worth comment on that ridiculous long winded post.

I actually have many much more famous people than Paris Hilton= but I don't need to gloat , because I used that as an example.

And you analogy about Amsterdam and freedom os speech- that makes no sense.

I am sure many people dislike me and hate me, many more people I am sure than fans. And that is a OK by me. Can't please everyone.

I mean really Kurdy, really I would love to see what u look like. Yes get in line, cause none of these girls would suck your dick if they were suffocating and there was oxygen in your balls.

FYI I have not done a Maury episodse in over a year. I have done quite a few things over my career thta have nothign to do with Maury dear.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-31-2006, 04:10 AM
PS, I just Googled my name for fun and out of the 95,500 times found, not sure I found any find of me banning others. You are just so ridiculous.

chocolate ts freak
12-31-2006, 06:26 AM
Thats right-Kurdy. had been banned under another moniker. I remember the same lingo and jobberish and crap.

I actually have many much more famous people than Paris Hilton= but I don't need to gloat , because I used that as an example.

I am sure many people dislike me and hate me, many more people I am sure than fans. And that is a OK by me. Can't please everyone.

I mean really Kurdy, really I would love to see what u look like. Yes get in line, cause none of these girls would suck your dick if they were suffocating and there was oxygen in your balls.

FYI I have not done a Maury episodse in over a year. I have done quite a few things over my career thta have nothign to do with Maury dear.I mean was this really necessary. Does the alleged queen of all transsexuals really need to talk to people like this. Real classy. Thats exactly what I was talking about. Picks at people until they cuss her out and thus they get banned. So she really doesn't ban anyone, just facilitates it. I took the time to google Ms. Starr's assumed name. Because she wasn't born with it. Out of pages worth of porn links(websites and sex videos) I found maybe two articles that could be considered mainstream. And I really think the only reason those articles happened is cause she puts herself out there to be noticed(boob surguries) so it makes her kinda hard to be missed. Regardless of what some may think, I still see any mainstream recognition she gets as the whole sideshow circus freak trainwreck thingy.

Kurdy M
12-31-2006, 12:37 PM

FYI I have not done a Maury episodse in over a year. I have done quite a few things over my career thta have nothign to do with Maury dear.I mean was this really necessary. Does the alleged queen of all transsexuals really need to talk to people like this. Real classy. Thats exactly what I was talking about. Picks at people until they cuss her out and thus they get banned. So she really doesn't ban anyone, just facilitates it. I took the time to google Ms. Starr's assumed name. Because she wasn't born with it. Out of pages worth of porn links(websites and sex videos) I found maybe two articles that could be considered mainstream. And I really think the only reason those articles happened is cause she puts herself out there to be noticed(boob surguries) so it makes her kinda hard to be missed. Regardless of what some may think, I still see any mainstream recognition she gets as the whole sideshow circus freak trainwreck thingy.

Yeah and now the "worldfamous" ms Starr is getting paranioa also.
Or maybe Allanah Starr= chefmike!!! How about that.
You are absolutely right chocolate ts freak, she tries to provoke people who don't find her attractive or don't agree with her to call her names and then cry for the moderator to get them banned.
She even knows that people hate her, not at first a couple of day's ago then she said i was the only one who didn't like her!! Now she sais a lot of people hate her!!! What changes in just a few day's.
And for people to hate her!!! What do you have to do to make that happen???
I know there a people who don't like Vicki or Danielle but no one hates them. Untill now i never heard of any pornstar who was hated by people!!
But ms Starr is sure that many people dislike and hate her!!!!!
Anyway it is true but what can you expcect if you try to ban people who don't agree with you.
She met some famous people you know not just Paris Hilton (what does she do beside being rich) but i wonder how those famous people would feel if they see her swearing at people here, calling them assholes, trying to get them banned etc etc.
And the language she uses, nobody would suck my dick!! That is classy and probaly very common among the rich and famous. I guess when someone critizes Julia Roberts for acting in a particular movie she used the same kind of words....yeah right!!
And darling ms Starr, i look much much better then your boyfriend but i wouldn't dare touching you with a stick or with gloves on.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 01:39 PM
LMFAO...I get the feeling that Turdy won't be on this forum much longer!

Kurdy M
12-31-2006, 01:50 PM
LMFAO...I get the feeling that Turdy won't be on this forum much longer!

O yeah you would love that just like your friends Saddam, Castro and Chavez operate. Don't like the guy so ban him.
On the other hand a traitor like you should be banned.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 02:04 PM
And Turdy aka Aeden-

I deleted your first PM without reading it, I'll probably just foward the next one to the mods(as well as post it here)...

Aeden was also known for sending childish, nasty PM's to people when his feelings were hurt. That is until the mods told him to cease, and as you know he(YOU) was banned not long after that. But first he(YOU) had an hilarious public meltdown, like the one that you're having now! 8) :lol: :P

Kurdy M
12-31-2006, 02:11 PM
And Turdy aka Aeden-

I deleted your first PM without reading it, I'll probably just foward the next one to the mods(as well as post it here)...

Aeden was also known for sending childish, nasty PM's to people when his feelings were hurt. That is until the mods told him to cease, and as you know he(YOU) was banned not long after that. But first he(YOU) had an hilarious public meltdown, like the one that you're having now! 8) :lol: :P

I am sorry to disappoint you, this Aedan was anti-American for i am pro American. I didn't send you any pm's neither did i ms Starr (you)
Sending you a pm is a waste of time.
I did send the moderators a pm asking them to ban you since you are a danger to this board with all your anti-American slander.
You are a traitor to your own. And you drawing FBI attention to this board.
Probaly you are the reason why all the pics are gone.
Therefore i call upon everyone who cares about this forum to get rid of you.
All that paranoia must get to you.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 02:31 PM
It's good for you that I deleted the PM. Maybe we'll have to take a look at some of your Aeden threads and let people see for themselves. This meltdown that you're having now has exactly the tone of your last one, pissboy.

Kurdy M
12-31-2006, 02:34 PM
It's good for you that I deleted the PM. Maybe we'll have to take a look at some of your Aeden threads and let people see for themselves. This meltdown that you're having now has exactly the tone of your last one, pissboy.

Hi Kurdy
i read your posts about Paloma (in the RLD of Amsterdam). But i can't find any pictures of her in the HA topics. You also wrote that you found some pictures of Paloma on a dutch fan site. Can you send me the url of this site ? Or/and some pictures you have ? i would like to know much about her.

Thanks a lot

chefmike

This is the pm chefmike send me about 6 weeks ago....
Very different from what he is writing now.
Now traiterboy time for you to leave go to your friend Saddam, Chavez and Castro.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 02:48 PM
LMFAO...what a crock. Now you've really exposed yourself if you're getting this desperate. There are only a handful of people that I PM with on this board.

And please notice that I said people, not insects...

Kurdy M
12-31-2006, 03:09 PM
LMFAO...what a crock. Now you've really exposed yourself if you're getting this desperate. There are only a handful of people that I PM with on this board.

And please notice that I said people, not insects...

Still i can prove it. I have the pm. You on the other hand lied about me sending you a pm. No prove of that. Nothing. Because it never happened.
Why should i pm a traitor?? You don't even denie you are a traitor.
Very sad for the American people to have traitors among them. Even sadder is that you are still here. You should be banned for treason, lying and slandering.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 03:20 PM
You didn't prove shit, you cretin. Anyone can type a fake PM and post it as real. I would love for the mods to take a look at your mailbox....if you are around long enough.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 03:47 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-31-2006, 08:48 PM

LOL- first of all of things that I have done do not all appear on Google. As far as getting ANY kind of mainstream recognition in the press from being in the adult industry and in the porn industry is very difficult. All of the projects I have done came to me via the source, or my publicist in LA.
I just recently had my breasts augmented to the size they are now this year, and most of the things I have done where when I had 800ccs, a 36dd cup, which is not extremely large- so how does does that claim you make mke any sense.

You are Kurdy M. are just finding reasons to hate, and making no sense.

Fine by me.....I'm really not losing sleep over it. Funny thing is how this topic turned from Vaniity fake pics, WHICH I WAS RIGHT ABOUT, to lets hate on Allanah. Thank you for being so consume with me, it's really flaterring but not necessary.

After, I did own Kurdy Bitch Boy- because I was right with my assesement.

SO are you going to admit I was right or are you still gonna bitch around the room wearing panties and sucking your thumb?

chocolate ts freak
12-31-2006, 09:30 PM

LOL- first of all of things that I have done do not all appear on Google. As far as getting ANY kind of mainstream recognition in the press from being in the adult industry and in the porn industry is very difficult. All of the projects I have done came to me via the source, or my publicist in LA.
I just recently had my breasts augmented to the size they are now this year, and most of the things I have done where when I had 800ccs, a 36dd cup, which is not extremely large- so how does does that claim you make mke any sense.

M. are just finding You are Kurdy reasons to hate, and making no sense.

Fine by me.....I'm really not losing sleep over it. Funny thing is how this topic turned from Vaniity fake pics, WHICH I WAS RIGHT ABOUT, to lets hate on Allanah. Thank you for being so consume with me, it's really flaterring but not necessary.
After, I did own Kurdy Bitch Boy- because I was right with my assesement.

SO are you going to admit I was right or are you still gonna bitch around the room wearing panties and sucking your thumb?No one is consumed by you or hating on you. Just pointing out the obvious. Hey, if it wasn't for porn(stuffing cocks in you mouth and up your ass) no one would know who the hell you are.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-31-2006, 10:03 PM
[quote=. Hey, if it wasn't for porn(stuffing cocks in you mouth and up your ass) no one would know who the hell you are.[/quote]

Another pointless fact-

I.E.- Anyone who is well known in thier world or famous for something would not be well known if they did not do what they did?
What a great thought. I

Geez I am in porn? WOW! I did not know that.
And there is something wrong with that?

Thank you for pointing out the obvious which I know of and promote myself for and have no shame about.

Or are you one of of those frustrated, closet queens who is a participant of a generally porn oriented transsexual board, is a consumer of viewr of porn, call himself a ts chocolate 'freak'- but when it comes downt to it- girls who do that for a living are beneath you and objectified and 'we just stuff cocks on out mouths and asses'? Hmm- is that like the pot calling the kettle black? Or are you here to bless us with your virgin purity?

Last time I checked I do much more than that. Again another HATER.

YAWN.

yodajazz
01-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Since this thread has turned into a attack on Allanah, I am ready for my attack on her! She tries to hide behind her 'sexy bimbo' image, but in reality she is just a intelligent, successful business woman! If it weren't for porn, she would probably be the landlord for some of us, or doing some of our taxes. She may try to deny this, but it is obvious. Since we are name calling here, somebody needs to speak the truth. I bet if she gets the chance she may try to become a Donald Trump, or corporate exec type of whores.

chefmike
01-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Since this thread has turned into a attack on Allanah, I am ready for my attack on her! She tries to hide behind her 'sexy bimbo' image, but in reality she is just a intelligent, successful business woman! If it weren't for porn, she would probably be the landlord for some of us, or doing some of our taxes. She may try to deny this, but it is obvious. Since we are name calling here, somebody needs to speak the truth. I bet if she gets the chance she may try to become a Donald Trump, or corporate exec type of whores.

Well said!

chocolate ts freak
01-01-2007, 01:02 AM
[quote=. Hey, if it wasn't for porn(stuffing cocks in you mouth and up your ass) no one would know who the hell you are.

Another pointless fact-

I.E.- Anyone who is well known in thier world or famous for something would not be well known if they did not do what they did?
What a great thought. I

Thank you for pointing out the obvious which I know of and promote myself for and have no shame about.

Or are you one of of those frustrated, closet queens who is a participant of a generally porn oriented transsexual board, is a consumer of viewr of porn, call himself a ts chocolate 'freak'- but when it comes downt to it- girls who do that for a living are beneath you and objectified and 'we just stuff cocks on out mouths and asses'? Hmm- is that like the pot calling the kettle black? Or are you here to bless us with your virgin purity?

YAWN.[/quote]You're really not much to hate on. And yes, porn, although I enjoy it, is still something that will never garner the respect that mainstream entertainment has. And trannie porn? Please. Most want to believe it doesn't exsist. Regardless of the money it makes. Hey, newsflash, Jackass the movie made money, so people will watch anything. They just won't admit it. I'd rather be part of something that people watch, enjoy and admit to. I think the problem here is you believe what ever lies people tell you about yourself. Honestly, I found out abbout you and this site maybe 3 to 4 years ago and lurked for a while. Just read and observed what you and others had to say about whatever. Over time your persona has changed for the worst. Not letting people express themselves about what they like and don't like. I remember a thread about Buck Angel which guys expressed their disgust, and you jumped all over them. Ok, I also think Buck Angel is repulsive and disgusting. You gonna have me banned? Please. Have you worked hard for what you have? I believe so. Not saying you haven't. But thruthfully, you will always be a sideshow freak to the masses. So stop being so full of yourself and take you hand off your back. You said it yourself, well known in YOUR world. I doubt seriously if people that aren't into porn know you.

BeardedOne
01-01-2007, 01:05 AM
:shock:

Allanah! You are in porn! :shock:

I am filled with shame! :x

Loved your last vid, BTW. :wink:

I bet if she gets the chance she may try to become a Donald Trump, or corporate exec type of whores.

Not bloody likely! Maybe Frank Abagnale, Jr. (And I say that in a nice way, he is my hero, took my cousin's bank for more than $60k).

chocolate ts freak
01-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Also, I've seen numerous threads where you get into a disagreement with someone, and call them a frustrated closet queen. HAHAHAHAHAH! Can you ever come up with something better. So let me get this straight. if I like you and kiss you ass I'm cool, if not i'm a frustrated queen. lol

BeardedOne
01-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Damn! :x

I must be a frustrated queen, because I have yet to kiss Allanah's ass.

But I'm working on it. :lol:

AllanahStarrNYC
01-01-2007, 01:26 AM
[quote=. Hey, if it wasn't for porn(stuffing cocks in you mouth and up your ass) no one would know who the hell you are.

Another pointless fact-

What a great thought. I

YAWN.You're really not much to hate on. And yes, porn, although I enjoy it, is still something that will never garner the respect that mainstream entertainment has. And trannie porn? Please. Most want to believe it doesn't exsist. Regardless of the money it makes. Hey, newsflash, Jackass the movie made money, so people will watch anything. They just won't admit it. I'd rather be part of something that people watch, enjoy and admit to. I think the problem here is you believe what ever lies people tell you about yourself. Honestly, I found out abbout you and this site maybe 3 to 4 years ago and lurked for a while. Just read and observed what you and others had to say about whatever. Over time your persona has changed for the worst. Not letting people express themselves about what they like and don't like. I remember a thread about Buck Angel which guys expressed their disgust, and you jumped all over them. Ok, I also think Buck Angel is repulsive and disgusting. You gonna have me banned? Please. Have you worked hard for what you have? I believe so. Not saying you haven't. But thruthfully, you will always be a sideshow freak to the masses. So stop being so full of yourself and take you hand off your back. You said it yourself, well known in YOUR world. I doubt seriously if people that aren't into porn know you.[/quote]

The last paragraph you wrote proves my point WONDERFULLY. Thank you for saving me the time of writing a long response. But let me take a moment to break it down:

1. You admitted you enjoy tranny porn.

2. Yet, you wont admit to liking it or transsexuals= BEING IN THE CLOSET SISTER.

3. You would rather be a part of something people watch, and enjoy, and admit to= A complete contradiction since your first sentence said you watch and enjoy tranny porn but you wont admit to it- again proving my closet queen theory about you. In other words you are ashamed of your attraction and are in the CLOSET.

4. So you think Buck is disgusting- ok. Well I am sure many people would thin you are disgusting as well for being a closet tranny porn wanker-i.e. those who live in glass houses should not throw stones dear.

5. You just called all transsexuals 'a side show freak'. WOW. If that does not spew self hatred and hatred towards our gender, I am not sure what does.

I know your type very well- the type that gets of on all of this secretly and as you said LURKS, but when it comes down to it you loathe transsexuals and yourself for liking it. In your own words- something you enjoy, you don't want to be a part of, and we are all freaks. Glad to know how you REALLY feel.

And I never claimed to be any kind of mainstream celebrity. I am known in my world and my business and circle yes- which has a very large audience. BUT I never pretended to me more than that.

specialk
01-01-2007, 01:57 AM
Allow me to jump in here and kiss some "Starr Ass" for a sec. It's not that Allanah needs any help here, as she is quite capable of defending herself. I do enjoy the way she puts A-holes in there place though.

What I came to learn over the last year here at HA is how helpfull and positive she is toward other TS girls, in particular the ones not in "the biz'.
I've seen on many occasions where she goes out of her way to say a kind word toward other ladies, both pros and non pros.

Sure she's had a few spats with other "pros'" on occasion...usually over some misunderstanding, and yes there is some petty jealous stuff once in awhile, but not on her part!

I've never met Allanah, but I have made my feelings on her personna, both outside and inside known to her in an old email.....But I'm taking it out in public for the record.....end of rant

chocolate ts freak
01-01-2007, 02:06 AM

Another pointless fact-

What a great thought. I

YAWN.You're really not much to hate on. And yes, porn, although I enjoy it, is still something that will never garner the respect that mainstream entertainment has. And trannie porn? Please. Most want to believe it doesn't exsist. Regardless of the money it makes. Hey, newsflash, Jackass the movie made money, so people will watch anything. They just won't admit it. I'd rather be part of something that people watch, enjoy and admit to. I think the problem here is you believe what ever lies people tell you about yourself. Honestly, I found out abbout you and this site maybe 3 to 4 years ago and lurked for a while. Just read and observed what you and others had to say about whatever. Over time your persona has changed for the worst. Not letting people express themselves about what they like and don't like. I remember a thread about Buck Angel which guys expressed their disgust, and you jumped all over them. Ok, I also think Buck Angel is repulsive and disgusting. You gonna have me banned? Please. Have you worked hard for what you have? I believe so. Not saying you haven't. But thruthfully, you will always be a sideshow freak to the masses. So stop being so full of yourself and take you hand off your back. You said it yourself, well known in YOUR world. I doubt seriously if people that aren't into porn know you.

The last paragraph you wrote proves my point WONDERFULLY. Thank you for saving me the time of writing a long response. But let me take a moment to break it down:

1. You admitted you enjoy tranny porn.

2. Yet, you wont admit to liking it or transsexuals= BEING IN THE CLOSET SISTER.

3. You would rather be a part of something people watch, and enjoy, and admit to= A complete contradiction since your first sentence said you watch and enjoy tranny porn but you wont admit to it- again proving my closet queen theory about you. In other words you are ashamed of your attraction and are in the CLOSET.

4. So you think Buck is disgusting- ok. Well I am sure many people would thin you are disgusting as well for being a closet tranny porn wanker-i.e. those who live in glass houses should not throw stones dear.

5. You just called all transsexuals 'a side show freak'. WOW. If that does not spew self hatred and hatred towards our gender, I am not sure what does.

I know your type very well- the type that gets of on all of this secretly and as you said LURKS, but when it comes down to it you loathe transsexuals and yourself for liking it. In your own words- something you enjoy, you don't want to be a part of, and we are all freaks. Glad to know how you REALLY feel.

And I never claimed to be any kind of mainstream celebrity. I am known in my world and my business and circle yes- which has a very large audience. BUT I never pretended to me more than that.[/quote]No. I only called you one. Get it right. Being a part of something people enjoy and admit to has to do with the fact that I work in entertaiment sweetie. I have appeared on network tv(commercials, tv series) several times. And belong to entertainment unions with representation. You got it now porn queen. I'm done with this. think what you will, for a new year is upon us and I know 07 will be a big year for me and my career. I don't have to suck dick to make a dollar. I'm marketable in other ways cause I'm talented. Next time I do appear on tv I'll let you know who I am. I'll also let you know how it feels to have a camera on you without a dick in your mouth.

gonkyy
01-01-2007, 02:45 AM
"Happy new year, you know!" :wink:

Mick
01-01-2007, 05:35 PM
According to Wikipedia Vaniity is born july 26 1973. So she is 33 and she looks good or is the last picture photoshopped too?
Wikipedia doesn't mention a birthday for Allanah Starr but she should be about that same age?
And she is wrong about that Google, everything you do on the internet will be on Google. And everything others talk about you on the internet will be om Google. For example Allanah Starr beside from working in porn also works as an escort. There are even review's on that part or her career.
I don't think a transsexual pornstar will ever be a mainstreem celebrity.
I like trannyporn but will never tell that to my relatives, friends or coworkers. And i don't believe that there is anyone here who does.
Indeed most people don't want to know what trannyporn is. It is too freaky. I remember at work some coworkers ran into pictures of Yasmin Lee and she is a very beautiful transsexual, i mean all the trannylovers in the world drooling over here but when they saw the cockshots there were disgusted.

chocolate ts freak
01-01-2007, 10:50 PM
According to Wikipedia Vaniity is born july 26 1973. So she is 33 and she looks good or is the last picture photoshopped too?
Wikipedia doesn't mention a birthday for Allanah Starr but she should be about that same age?
And she is wrong about that Google, everything you do on the internet will be on Google. And everything others talk about you on the internet will be om Google. For example Allanah Starr beside from working in porn also works as an escort. There are even review's on that part or her career.
I like trannyporn but will never tell that to my relatives, friends or coworkers. And i don't believe that there is anyone here who does.Indeed most people don't want to know what trannyporn is. It is too freaky. I remember at work some coworkers ran into pictures of Yasmin Lee and she is a very beautiful transsexual, i mean all the trannylovers in the world drooling over here but when they saw the cockshots there were disgusted.My thoughts exactly. Thanks Mick.

yodajazz
01-02-2007, 10:02 AM
I like trannyporn but will never tell that to my relatives, friends or coworkers. And i don't believe that there is anyone here who does.

Well, I guess my idea of selling "I like tranny porn" bumper stickers won't work. It's back to the drawing board for me!

Mick
01-02-2007, 04:00 PM
One thing I have warmed to in this thread is that Allanah has actually bothered to answer. Obviously she has no need to take part in this forum at all, but she posts, I like that.

ps I am not trying to crawl up to Allanah, I wish more TG's posted on the board.

I think Allanah is the owner of this board, at least that is what you read when typing hungangels.com.
To tell the truth, i have had never heard of her and Vicki Richter to name another one.
I knew Barbie Woods, Tonya, Gia Darling, Yasmin Lee, Nefertiti, Brandy Scott and that hot Brazilian blond girl, i believe she is called Juliana.
Ofcourse Suzana Holmes too but two of the regular ones here Allanah and Vicki no. Guess there are a couple of ladies posting here, always like to read Yasmin she is so nice and friendly.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Some clarity-

I dont' own HA.

And chocolate ts freak words-"Being a part of something people enjoy and admit to has to do with the fact that I work in entertaiment sweetie. I have appeared on network tv(commercials, tv series) several times. And belong to entertainment unions with representation. You got it now porn queen. I'm done with this. think what you will, for a new year is upon us and I know 07 will be a big year for me and my career. I don't have to suck dick to make a dollar. I'm marketable in other ways cause I'm talented. Next time I do appear on tv I'll let you know who I am. I'll also let you know how it feels to have a camera on you without a dick in your mouth. "

supposed actor, entertainment person, and celibrity sounds very similar to a person who was banned here recently. wow- we have two big tv stars on HA- or one wth heavy delusions and two monikers?

chefmike
01-03-2007, 01:58 PM
supposed actor, entertainment person, and celibrity sounds very similar to a person who was banned here recently. wow- we have two big tv stars on HA- or one wth heavy delusions and two monikers?

That does sound like tommyboy.

The new avatar is hot, Allanah. I was getting tired of looking at your boyfriends mug, anyway. :wink:

chocolate ts freak
01-04-2007, 02:36 AM
Some clarity-

I dont' own HA.

And chocolate ts freak words-"Being a part of something people enjoy and admit to has to do with the fact that I work in entertaiment sweetie. I have appeared on network tv(commercials, tv series) several times. And belong to entertainment unions with representation. You got it now porn queen. I'm done with this. think what you will, for a new year is upon us and I know 07 will be a big year for me and my career. I don't have to suck dick to make a dollar. I'm marketable in other ways cause I'm talented. Next time I do appear on tv I'll let you know who I am. I'll also let you know how it feels to have a camera on you without a dick in your mouth. "

supposed actor, entertainment person, and celibrity sounds very similar to a person who was banned here recently. wow- we have two big tv stars on HA- or one wth heavy delusions and two monikers?Ah no, no delusions here. You could google me but who the hell are you for me to give you my real name. I don't have to prove anything to you or a bunch of ass kissing cock hungry chasers. I'm not a celeb and I'm not a star, never said I was. Professional actor-get it, got it, good!

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2007, 03:02 AM
I am somoneone that has no interest in having to Google you or know who you are.

Thanks Chef :)

BeardedOne
01-04-2007, 04:18 AM
What's the big thing about teevee anyway? Heinlein aptly referred to it in many of his writings as "...the goddamnednoisybox...". I have one, somewhere, but it's not plugged in or connected to the cable (Which I got for the computer anway) and I tend to only watch one when I am away at a hotel and the only rule is to vedge out for a day or ten (And what better way to turn onesself into a vegetable than to sit in front of one of those fucking things?). :roll:

I know lots of people with 'representation' who are still under/unemployed and I know lots of union people with the same ailment. I also know a fellow that has two Emmys and uses them as paperweights as it is another, more coveted (For him) award that he seeks.

The fat cat, Garfiled, sums it up thusly: "Big, fat, hairy deal".

I don't have to suck dick to make a dollar.

So, help me understand why the most well-known Hollywood adage is "It's not who you know but who you blow"?

I'll also let you know how it feels to have a camera on you without a dick in your mouth.

Well, duh! :roll: Even in porn people know how to speak their lines when they're getting ass-fucked. Perhaps you have turned this talent into a higher level of art. Jeezlouise, let it rest, ferchrissake. :smh

I dont' own HA.

The intelligencia already knows that, darlin'. You only rent it. :lol: I kid, you know that. :wink:

Suggestion: Bianca Frere has "Peace of mind" tattooed just above her sweet ass, perhaps you should get "I dont' own HA" done on yours. In purty colors. Then, maybe, the cretin du jour might tune in to the facts. :)

Rant over. Two more cats and a possum have invaded the porch. :roll:

chocolate ts freak
01-04-2007, 05:37 AM
What's the big thing about teevee anyway? Heinlein aptly referred to it in many of his writings as "...the goddamnednoisybox...". I have one, somewhere, but it's not plugged in or connected to the cable (Which I got for the computer anway) and I tend to only watch one when I am away at a hotel and the only rule is to vedge out for a day or ten (And what better way to turn onesself into a vegetable than to sit in front of one of those fucking things?). :roll:

I know lots of people with 'representation' who are still under/unemployed and I know lots of union people with the same ailment. I also know a fellow that has two Emmys and uses them as paperweights as it is another, more coveted (For him) award that he seeks.

The fat cat, Garfiled, sums it up thusly: "Big, fat, hairy deal".

I don't have to suck dick to make a dollar.

So, help me understand why the most well-known Hollywood adage is "It's not who you know but who you blow"?

I'll also let you know how it feels to have a camera on you without a dick in your mouth.

Well, duh! :roll: Even in porn people know how to speak their lines when they're getting ass-fucked. Perhaps you have turned this talent into a higher level of art. Jeezlouise, let it rest, ferchrissake. :smh

I dont' own HA.

The intelligencia already knows that, darlin'. You only rent it. :lol: I kid, you know that. :wink:

Suggestion: Bianca Frere has "Peace of mind" tattooed just above her sweet ass, perhaps you should get "I dont' own HA" done on yours. In purty colors. Then, maybe, the cretin du jour might tune in to the facts. :)

Rant over. Two more cats and a possum have invaded the porch. :roll:did anyone really ask for your fucking opinion chaser?

BeardedOne
01-05-2007, 01:55 AM
Cool, I've been promoted. :)

My bad for confusing your personal blog with a public forum. Can you provide a link to the post where we asked for yours?

Sorry that my dislike for the box gotcher panties in a bunch.

Hey, didn't I just see a pic of Vaniity blink by? How the hell did that sneak into a thread with her name at the top? :roll:

specialk
01-05-2007, 02:48 AM
Cool, I've been promoted. :)

My bad for confusing your personal blog with a public forum. Can you provide a link to the post where we asked for yours?

Sorry that my dislike for the box gotcher panties in a bunch.

Hey, didn't I just see a pic of Vaniity blink by? How the hell did that sneak into a thread with her name at the top? :roll:

Congrats B1 on the promotion..Certified Tranny Chaser...has a nice ring to it.. :wink:

BeardedOne
01-05-2007, 03:35 AM
Congrats B1 on the promotion..Certified Tranny Chaser...has a nice ring to it..

Well, it has been long believed that I have always been somewhat certifiable. :D

luccas
01-09-2007, 07:32 PM
2 me she is the most perfect shemale ever.

Solitary Brother
02-21-2007, 07:45 AM
Indeed most people don't want to know what trannyporn is. It is too freaky. I remember at work some coworkers ran into pictures of Yasmin Lee and she is a very beautiful transsexual, i mean all the trannylovers in the world drooling over here but when they saw the cockshots there were disgusted.

THIS HAS TO BE VICKI.....OH SO JEALOUS!

Teabagger Vance
02-21-2007, 07:59 AM

THIS HAS TO BE VICKI.....OH SO JEALOUS!

Nope, but nice try though. Thanks for playing the game, sebastian!