PDA

View Full Version : message erased by usarmy101'st

usarmy101'st
12-27-2006, 09:17 AM
:!:

cass1980
12-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Hmmmm. How do we know this isn't a bunch of BS? Why would a person doing this type of research choose the name usarmy101'st?

usarmy101'st
12-27-2006, 09:38 AM
Because I am in the U.S. Army, was a member of the 101'st Airborne division in Iraq, now I am a member of the 10th Mountion Division Ft Drum, NY. Light Infantry Officer Hooah.

usarmy101'st
12-27-2006, 09:40 AM
And also I use this username for all my accounts. easy to remember lol.

Smog Boy
12-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Would all the male viewers here consider themselves "gay"? What is it about them that makes you attracted? Thank you all in advance.
God bless.

All together now, people: LIKING T-GIRLS DOES NOT MAKE YOU GAY!!

Realgirls4me
12-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Would all the male viewers here consider themselves "gay"? What is it about them that makes you attracted? Thank you all in advance.
God bless.

That question was one reason I didn't respond. It's an insult not only to those of us who are attracted to these girls -- Got that!? GIRLS!. But it's also an insult to the girls.

usarmy101'st
12-27-2006, 09:50 AM
God bless.

Hello,

Not to be rude, but do you think you could elaborate? Why would you not consider yourself a homosexual? Why do simple looks change the genetic make-up of a person? Again I am not being rude I am just asking questions.

Thank you.

usarmy101'st
12-27-2006, 09:54 AM
God bless.

That question was one reason I didn't respond. It's an insult not only to those of us who are attracted to these girls -- Got that!? GIRLS!. But it's also an insult to the girls.

I am not trying to insult you, I am just being stright foward. I apologize if you feel that way, I am trying my best to watch my words here, forgive me. I could find my resources elsewhere if you would like.

Realgirls4me
12-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Hello,

Not to be rude, but do you think you could elaborate? Why would you not consider yourself a homosexual? Why do simple looks change the genetic make-up of a person? Again I am not being rude I am just asking questions.

Thank you.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it's a duck !!! Regardless of how that duck came into this world. And, yes, to begin with,you are being rude by assuming and pigeon-holing TS admirers as gay. You really need to brush up or broaden your definitions to start.

Smog Boy
12-27-2006, 09:56 AM
God bless.

Hello,

Thank you.

Actually I consider myself tri-sexual (I go for men, women & T-Girls). If I find a person attractive I go with them, regardless of gender or genetic make-up. It's the way I am.

usarmy101'st
12-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Hello,

Thank you.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it's a duck !!! Regardless of how that duck came into this world. And, yes, to begin with,you are being rude by assuming and pigeon-holing TS admirers as gay. You really need to brush up or broaden your definitions to start.

Ok......So what do you consider yourself, stright, TS Lover, half and half? I am just trying to get in your zone. I am not saying your wrong any any way dude, so you can let the 5.5 ton steel armor down.

usarmy101'st
12-27-2006, 10:09 AM
God bless.

Hello,

Thank you.

Actually I consider myself tri-sexual (I go for men, women & T-Girls). If I find a person attractive I go with them, regardless of gender or genetic make-up. It's the way I am.

Thank you for your response, I really appriciate it. :D

werwt22
12-27-2006, 11:29 PM
I dont consider myself gay. I am in no way attracted to masculine or feminine men. I consider TS to be women with extra features in my mind. Read my signature =D.

Kabuki
12-28-2006, 12:49 AM
I dont consider myself gay. I am in no way attracted to masculine or feminine men. I consider TS to be women with extra features in my mind. Read my signature =D.

:? Not another "Am I Gay" thread. You like women with cocks. Just deal with it, and move on with your life.

werwt22
12-28-2006, 01:49 AM

:? Not another "Am I Gay" thread. You like women with cocks. Just deal with it, and move on with your life.

LOL I do deal with it. Im not the one that popped the question.

Kabuki
12-28-2006, 02:53 AM

LOL I do deal with it. Im not the one that popped the question.

I was really just talking to everyone who avoids the truth about the topic of discussion.

We could do a simple test to set things straight.

Crop an image of a slim TG's crotch...Now do the same thing to a slim male's crotch. What's the difference? None. You like what a girl has to offer, and what a guy has to offer. There's nothing wrong with that, although it's frowned upon by society. There are serious things in this world to worry about.

chefmike
12-28-2006, 03:04 AM
Jeeezz...I was getting worried...

It's been soooo long since our last "Am I gay?" aka 'Heather has two daddies' thread... :roll:

Somedude21
12-28-2006, 03:08 AM
I was really just talking to everyone who avoids the truth about the topic of discussion.

Crop an image of a slim TG's crotch...Now do the same thing to a slim male's crotch. What's the difference? None. You like what a girl has to offer, and what a guy has to offer. There's nothing wrong with that, although it's frowned upon by society. There are serious things in this world to worry about.

Quoted and bolded for truth.

Somedude21
12-28-2006, 03:16 AM

Quoted and bolded for truth.

BillyCuddles
12-28-2006, 03:47 AM
God bless.

Hello,

Thank you.

When you masterbate you are in fact "making love" to your dick. Does that make you gay?

werwt22
12-28-2006, 05:24 AM

I actually disagree with that comment, it's not so much the cock, but what's attached to it that counts, well for me anyway. Taking the analogy a bit further, lets say a person who you found unattractive stuck their cock through one of those gloryhole thingies, would you suck it then?

I gotta cosign that one. I wouldnt do the gloryhole deal btw. Of course it's the same if you crop the image but the same could be said about their elbows, knuckles, legs....I believe that they created some video game in the bar like that. Anyways, its about the whole package. not just whats in the pants.

Realgirls4me
12-28-2006, 05:28 AM

I'm confused here. What's this "truth" you are referring to? How does this truth fit into my admiration and attraction for post-ops, for example?

If some naive ignorant person wants to label me "Gay" for my attraction to TS women, both pre-op and post-op, that's their ignorance on display. I just have a problem when someone pidgeonholes me into a group I don't feel I am part of. For me, a TS woman's whole worth or totality is not in their crotch. It's a lot more nuanced than that. Make sense?

Kabuki
12-28-2006, 05:57 AM

I'm confused here. What's this "truth" you are referring to? How does this truth fit into my admiration and attraction for post-ops, for example?

If some naive ignorant person wants to label me "Gay" for my attraction to TS women, both pre-op and post-op, that's their ignorance on display. I just have a problem when someone pidgeonholes me into a group I don't feel I am part of. For me, a TS woman's whole worth or totality is not in their crotch. It's a lot more nuanced than that. Make sense?

Think what you like. I'm not judging anyone. The "Am I Gay" thread has been done, and most people choose to ignore the obvious. Gay, Bi, whatever...enjoy yourself...love others...care for others. That's all I really care about.

Vala_TS
12-28-2006, 05:57 AM
WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING ON???????
It's either a spammer or an army grunt spying in on trannies because of their anti-gay phobias!

AGTFB