PDA

View Full Version : Who's This ?

Realgirls4me
12-27-2006, 08:27 AM
Who is this woman? She's got a beautiful BEAUTIFUL smile, among other lovely assets. :)

http://www.moreshemales.com/shemale-movies/12-tranny-fucks-guy/index.html

I'll see if I can find any stills of her. For those who know who she is, has she starred in anything?

Thanks in advance.

Realgirls4me
12-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Thank you Sylvester. Looks like I need to get that movie. Here she is with darker hair ... I hope these pics don't get deleted?

She has the thickness(she's tight), curves, and symmetry I like in a woman, with an exhibitionist aura to her. I love her calfs! She also has that girlish smile about her ...

Realgirls4me
12-27-2006, 09:12 AM
One more thing: Is she Brazilian?

Realgirls4me
12-27-2006, 09:27 AM
I found her -- all by herself!

Time to purchase possibly my last DVD of this year. :)

bob85
12-27-2006, 08:41 PM
wow, i think im gonna have to get that video

Realgirls4me
12-28-2006, 05:33 AM
I'm definitely going to purchase it. ...I'm falling in love with that image of her completely nekkid on that chair. Gawd, that would be nice woman to await me in bed every night.

:)

Trans_Lover
12-28-2006, 07:10 AM
shes hot

Realgirls4me
12-30-2006, 09:57 AM
I purchased/ordered this last night. I'll let y'all know how it is. Then again, with a woman that attractive and a smile to melt any guy's heart, she can be shown just taking out the trash in jeans and I'll probably still give it a good rating or review.

I must admit that I don't care for compilation DVDs, though.

...Gawd, she would be great to come home to. Imagine her greeting you in a sexy teddy with a candle lit dinner on the background awaiting the two of you. After that, it's straight to the bedroom to work it off as the nosy neighbors try to make sense of the action tied to the bed spring noise. :)

Boy, does a beautiful woman spawn fantasies!