PDA

View Full Version : Please help me.. who is this girl

shemalefun
10-05-2004, 01:35 AM
PLEASE HELP.. Who is this girl .. im in love i cant deal with it lol...she drives me crazy just looking at her.. she is beautiful i know she is from Gia darlings TS beauty Queens series.. every time i see this girl i cant control myself..

THANKS GUYS

Realgirls4me
10-05-2004, 05:30 AM
Yes, she is from Gia darling's Transsexual Heartbreakers series; volume 4 to be precise. She goes by the moniker Kristen La Prada on the box (yes, I happen to own it), and she can also be seen around other internet sites posing in a body length fish net piece.
... I loved the scene she's in playing with herself on the bed, but as it often happens in many of these shoots, there are no scenes of her in an upright pose or walking around for a few seconds before she gets down and dirty for the viewer to get a complete picture of her beautiful figure. A viewer -- such as myself -- is left wondering what her overall figure and form look like standing up. With the exception of one still on the exterior of the box, the whole scene of hers is of her on a bed in a sitting or lying position in, you guessed it, high heels. This is akin to visiting a strip club where all the performers are never seen taking the stage, but instead introduced to the audience sprawled out on the stage without ever standing up to sashe for one or to ride the pole. Agree ?
What would a few seconds -- SECONDS -- of footage showing her walk from, say, the restroom onto the bed to do her thing have cost this production ? Displaying a girl's great ass, legs, thighs, or knees at work does a lot to embellish a viewer's fantasies.

Got that, Sean !? ;)