PDA

View Full Version : 2 years and counting...

LG
12-24-2006, 09:10 PM
I don't usually post unless I think I have something worth saying- this is why I still haven't even made 900 posts despite being on here for so long, but I just feel I want to interject: "I've been a member for two years."

This week marks my two years as a member of these boards. Over this time, I've discussed issues online with Vicki and Allanah, argued with Moni and payed tribute to all the wonderful girls here. I've had a few heated political and moral discussions with some people, but it's been good fun. And it's also been fun exhanging ideas with Ecstatic, Chefmike, Seanchai, NYCe and the rest of the gang (and, since I probably haven't mentioned you personally, I do apologise- almost everyone here has really been great.)

It really has been educational (plus I've seen a lot of pictures of beautiful girls) and I hope I have managed to add something interesting to these boards through my posts. I look forward to the next two years.

There, I'm off my soapbox. Merry Christmas, everyone.

Peace to all.

BeardedOne
12-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Yowza! Congrats on the anniversary, LG. Good to have ya 'round. :D

Smog Boy
12-24-2006, 10:31 PM
I've been here off and one for a few years myself, but it's always nice to hear from you LG. Salut.

Chica
12-24-2006, 11:44 PM
merry xmas to you, and everyone else on here

chefmike
12-25-2006, 12:06 AM
Merry New Year, LG!

Bic
12-25-2006, 04:59 AM
great speach LG i hope to make new frinds and have interesting convos as long as i am here. lts hope i can make 2 years. i think its only been2 moths so far lol.

Smog Boy
12-25-2006, 12:01 PM
merry xmas to you, and everyone else on here

Merry Xmas, Chica. Cute avatar by the way.

Chica
12-26-2006, 12:32 AM
merry xmas, though mine wasnt merry at all... i should try a new religion so i can avoid it..

BeardedOne
12-26-2006, 02:15 AM
merry xmas, though mine wasnt merry at all... i should try a new religion so i can avoid it..

Sounds like we all need to celebrate "Festivus, for the rest of us!" :lol:

werwt22
12-26-2006, 02:42 AM
LOL I'm the same. I havent been around for quite as long but similar habits nonetheless.

gaiseric
12-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Like LG I usually only post when I want to say something specific and I've never been into the one word post that is so common on here. Typing WOW must get boring after a while. :roll:
Anyway, I've just realised that it's 2 years today since I first joined HA. It's been an interesting couple of years meeting up with everyone from really intelligent posters to complete morons. 8)
Long may it continue and thanks to everyone I've come in contact with. :wink:
Ecstatic - long time no speak - how are the Asian girls treating you. My lady is just fine so I'm happy. :D