PDA

View Full Version : to all of the t.s here on this site.

marcel
12-22-2006, 09:36 PM
hey how are u?

my name is marcek fabrizio im an israeli soljer
and i like to say to u that u look very good lots of u
are very intresting and i and my friends wants to say to u
go on girls
wish u lukke from
all my friend and i

p.s
my prefernce is alhhana star i like your way and your style
u go girl hope after i finifh the army i will come to meet u
we have alot in commen about our bussnies
love
marcel

marcel
12-22-2006, 09:48 PM
here is some more pic

trannyfan80
12-24-2006, 06:35 AM
I don't normally say this kind of thing, buut are you a retard? Or just trying to be funny..

I know we all love seeing dicks on this site, but not the kind of dicks in your pictures. Who wants to see pictures of you and your stupid mates arresting / abusing innocent, or at least unarmed civilians who clearly are wearing no army gear.

Either stick to the topic or go forth and multiply.

Like you can justify the whole Lebanon situation. This isn't a place for politics, so keep it out.

(Sorry to everyone else for the aggression, but that whole lebanon incident REALLY fcuked me off and here's a guy posting his trophy pictures on this website)

johnie
12-24-2006, 07:05 AM
douche

whatsupwithat
12-24-2006, 09:50 AM
dude...wtf is your problem?

Smog Boy
12-24-2006, 12:57 PM
Trannies and guns ... bad mix.

werwt22
12-25-2006, 08:40 PM
I don't normally say this kind of thing, buut are you a retard? Or just trying to be funny..

I know we all love seeing dicks on this site, but not the kind of dicks in your pictures. Who wants to see pictures of you and your stupid mates arresting / abusing innocent, or at least unarmed civilians who clearly are wearing no army gear.

Either stick to the topic or go forth and multiply.

Like you can justify the whole Lebanon situation. This isn't a place for politics, so keep it out.

(Sorry to everyone else for the aggression, but that whole lebanon incident REALLY fcuked me off and here's a guy posting his trophy pictures on this website)

You dont have to be wearing army gear to carry handgun or a rifle...and as far as unarmed I hope you dont think they would let them keep the guns after detaining them lol.

LG
12-25-2006, 11:19 PM
Dude, that's fucked up. Not the kind of weapons we're used to on these boards.

I don't care what those people did or who they are- guns have no place on these boards. You're either a moron or a psychopath if you thought those are the kind of pictures we want to see on a site like this. I'd recommend professional help.

Now why don't you just apologize and crawl back where you came from. I doubt any of your photos have charmed Allanah Starr.

peace

LG

CORVETTEDUDE
12-25-2006, 11:28 PM
I am a retired US NAVY Special Operator, Marcel, you and your buddies need to do one of two things, listed in order, soldier. Follow one or the other:
1. Get a grip and some class, or
2. Get the fuck off the site!

Bic
12-26-2006, 12:03 AM
I am a retired US NAVY Special Operator, Marcel, you and your buddies need to do one of two things, listed in order, soldier. Follow one or the other:
1. Get a grip and some class, or
2. Get the fuck off the site!

agree. its war, nothing to brag about or gloat about. plus guns showld be on agun fourm not this fourm. wow that is messed up.