PDA

View Full Version : Rosie or donald?........whose side do you take?

Solitary Brother
12-22-2006, 02:33 AM
Ok
We all have heard about the war of words between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump.
Whose side do you take?
Donald Trump is such an ass.....bald headed grumpy publicity craving wanna-be is what he is.
I love Rosie and she was exactly right about what she said.

Fox
12-22-2006, 03:16 AM
Actually, I haven't been keeping my self abreast for the past couple weeks, so I'm not sure what the drama between is all about yet.

mbf
12-22-2006, 03:22 AM
that is so absolutley :crap i couldnt care less

specialk
12-22-2006, 04:41 AM
that is so absolutley :crap i couldnt care less

Co-sign for me

Looking 4 Now
12-22-2006, 04:54 AM
Don't like either

let them both self destruct

wombat33
12-22-2006, 05:07 AM
Don't like either

let them both self destruct

ditto

his hair is as bad as the size of her fucking head.

God, she is ugly and annoying. If Trump had no money, he would never get laid.

Looking 4 Now
12-22-2006, 05:27 AM
It's amazin how low donald can go

Trans_Lover
12-22-2006, 06:19 AM
both suck ass, but i'd vote for rosie, even though she's a loud mouth pig, donald trump is a worthless shitball that should marry paris hilton and then both should crash in a plane. the end

RawNY
12-22-2006, 05:15 PM
I will take the Donald.
Rosie was WAY out of line. She was sort of the Rush Limgaugh of the View.
She always had a big mouth and not much to back it up. Her facts are always wrong and, if she wants to play with the big boys ( and girls( she should learn to take it as well as she dishes it out. She is not long for television. I would say to Rosie " Your Fired"

CORVETTEDUDE
12-22-2006, 06:36 PM
The next good shit I take, I will name one turd "Rosie" and the other "Donald". I love them both!!!, They bring SOOOOO much to the table. Isn't there a blizzard and a couple wars going on somewhere? I guess the big question is, "Why am I wasting time with this useless thread?" :moon :trolls

peggygee
12-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Ok
We all have heard about the war of words between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump.
Whose side do you take?
Donald Trump is such an ass.....bald headed grumpy publicity craving wanna-be is what he is.
I love Rosie and she was exactly right about what she said.

Hey' I'm the 'Donald' :king you don't talk shit about my hair or
my bimbo of the month

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/trumpx5.jpg

I've got billion$$$ (I'm not bankrupt again am I?)
I could have nice hair, I just don't want to. :angry

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/trumpx4.jpg

You know what, here's my claim to fame 'catchphrase'

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/trumpx3.jpg

PS: Please come to my $99 'Get Rich Seminar'
or attend Trump Universisity http://www.trumpuniversity.com/entrepreneurship/index.cfm
(I need the dough - these broads ain't cheap ya' know)

Trogdor
12-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Don't like either.

Rossie's just in lala land that she thinks she is entertaining....why the fuck she was choosen to be betty rubble in that god awful Flintstones movie is something I'll never understand. And she's pretty much the representation of the typical american slob. Every lesbian I know would NEVER sleep with that pig. And she's a hypocrite....remember the Tom Selic bit? She said she's for gun control, but that she outta be allowed to have a gun since she's a celeb. Uh, rossie.....you are not a celeb. Selic is, you are not. and her chewing out Kristie Alley was hilarious.....least Kristie lost some weight, ya cellulite queen.....I am surprise she actually has a g/f that's willing to lick that carpet :P

Trump is just an ego maniac in love with himself, and will do anything for publicity, even at humiliating others. His next damned show is gonna have winners in penthouse apartments, and the loosers camping in tents for godsakes. And why do people cheer for him on TV, I mean back in the 1990's the image of the ruthless billionare businessman was FROWNED upon, why is this guy some kinda icon now? And how do you fire someone who does not even HAVE the stupid job you are offering ( Call me crazy, but if I were on a reality show, god forbid, I'd rather be on one that offers millions of dollars for the prize, not some job where you gotta kiss trump's ass, market his stupid bottled water and get fired at the snap of a finger ) And he's getting pissed off cause miss america made out with miss teen usa or that miss teen usa was drinking? Gimme a break.... And Trump's only fucking models cause he's rich....if he was a normal average income guy, he would not be fucking models young enough to be his daughter. He'd just be a flabby aging man with a bad hairdo.

And now that I think about it.....a Trump marriage is a sort of legal form of prostitution if you think about it. :P

specialk
12-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Don't like either.

Rossie's just in lala land that she thinks she is entertaining....why the fuck she was choosen to be betty rubble in that god awful Flintstones movie is something I'll never understand. And she's pretty much the representation of the typical american slob. Every lesbian I know would NEVER sleep with that pig. And she's a hypocrite....remember the Tom Selic bit? She said she's for gun control, but that she outta be allowed to have a gun since she's a celeb. Uh, rossie.....you are not a celeb. Selic is, you are not. and her chewing out Kristie Alley was hilarious.....least Kristie lost some weight, ya cellulite queen.....I am surprise she actually has a g/f that's willing to lick that carpet :P

Trump is just an ego maniac in love with himself, and will do anything for publicity, even at humiliating others. His next damned show is gonna have winners in penthouse apartments, and the loosers camping in tents for godsakes. And why do people cheer for him on TV, I mean back in the 1990's the image of the ruthless billionare businessman was FROWNED upon, why is this guy some kinda icon now? And how do you fire someone who does not even HAVE the stupid job you are offering ( Call me crazy, but if I were on a reality show, god forbid, I'd rather be on one that offers millions of dollars for the prize, not some job where you gotta kiss trump's ass, market his stupid bottled water and get fired at the snap of a finger ) And he's getting pissed off cause miss america made out with miss teen usa or that miss teen usa was drinking? Gimme a break.... And Trump's only fucking models cause he's rich....if he was a normal average income guy, he would not be fucking models young enough to be his daughter. He'd just be a flabby aging man with a bad hairdo.

And now that I think about it.....a Trump marriage is a sort of legal form of prostitution if you think about it. :P

I hate it when people hold back.....Go ahead trogs tell us what you really think...........where u been lately??

bassman2546
12-22-2006, 11:30 PM
The Donald couldn't ask for a better Christmas gift from Rosie to help promote his less than stellar show "The Apprentice". Ratings have slumped over the past two seasons and this is his last contractual season.

Allowing Miss USA to retain her crown was probably the best possible way he could lead into the January premiere of his show and hope to boost ratings. Little did he know that an ugly lesbian named Rosie was going to help in out by slandering him over and over. Now he's taking it to the limit. Think about this, if it was a high profile Hollywood woman such as Angelina Jolie, do you think Donald would win a war of words? No, but it's Rosie. Donald knows he can win this war and it will probably lead to better ratings for the Apprentice. Good on ya, Donald.

Rosie better learn to shut her fat yap. She went onto the view with more arrogance than she ever had and it's hurting her career.

peggygee
12-23-2006, 12:01 AM

Rosie better learn to shut her fat yap. She went onto the view with more arrogance than she ever had and it's hurting her career.

Yeah Rosie can be a bit much. And she may
not make it on The View". And as has been said her
career isn't looking that promising overall.

But if I had to be in a lesbian relationship with a comediene,
it would be Ellen Degeneres.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/Ellen-DeGeneres.jpg

She's funny and smart, and I love her silly dancing :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter