PDA

View Full Version : L.A. Clubbing

archangell
09-24-2002, 09:03 AM
I've been an admirer of TS's for 7+ years. I've wanted to go to Club 7969 and others, but I don't know anyone into the same thing.
If anyone wants to go with: straight, gay, TS, I'll drive and pay the way!
Respond here as I don't regularly check my e-mail

ctparis
03-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Me!!! But we can't go to Avalon for like 3 more weeks (I paid for a t-girl threesome but took E and couldn't get it up, and then I ran into the two girls at Club Avalon {and they weren't exactly nice about it}); so I want to avoid Avalon.

Also 7969 is now club Voyuier (sp.) and I went on saturday before heading to avalon and there were absolutely no t-girls.

kilakali
03-13-2012, 09:04 AM
Me!!! But we can't go to Avalon for like 3 more weeks (I paid for a t-girl threesome but took E and couldn't get it up, and then I ran into the two girls at Club Avalon {and they weren't exactly nice about it}); so I want to avoid Avalon.

Also 7969 is now club Voyuier (sp.) and I went on saturday before heading to avalon and there were absolutely no t-girls.

You sure you are not on something now? This thread is closing on 10 years old...:)

SuzySnappz
03-13-2012, 09:15 AM
You sure you are not on something now? This thread is closing on 10 years old...:)

Lol. I love when ancient threads get restarted, though. History comes alive! And some of the clubs archangell was talking about probably aren't even open now.

nightlifeNYC
03-13-2012, 09:26 AM
lol ctparis whats are you on?

ctparis
03-14-2012, 08:04 AM
Oh shit I didn't look at the date lol. I just got my profile yesterday, give me a break lol.