PDA

View Full Version : BigScreen1 - STOP PLEASE

GroobySteven
12-20-2006, 03:03 AM
I'm [edited] in Arkansas and I would love to get with you and I'd send for you whenever you want to visit Arkansas. My email address is edited@yahoo.com and I hope to hear from you soon. [edited]

You've sent me three pm's today - I'm very flattered but I have no interest in visiting Arkansas. If you want to meet me at the the FA cup next year, buy two great seats, a couple of cases of quality beer and an Indian takeaway and I'd be up for meeting.
Sincerely - look somebody up before just pm'ing them.

seanchai

Toro
12-20-2006, 04:15 AM
LOL. I would call you an attention whore and I know you aren't a tranny.

specialk
12-20-2006, 05:07 AM
:popcorn this could get good!

GroobySteven
12-20-2006, 05:09 AM
LOL. I would call you an attention whore and I know you aren't a tranny.

At least you've been around for 120 posts to make that assumption.
seanchai

ezed
12-20-2006, 08:25 AM

I was thinking of posting the same specialk, but I think seanchai killed him to tell you the truth. There's probably nothing to see here.

BeardedOne
12-20-2006, 03:27 PM

I was thinking of posting the same specialk, but I think seanchai killed him to tell you the truth. There's probably nothing to see here.

Break out the chalk and crime scene tape.

"Shame what they did to that dog." :lol:

LeesaCD
12-20-2006, 06:01 PM
I know I don't post very often, but as the sign says, "search before you post". Therefore I find that most people have asked/said the same as I would have anyway.
That said, I do frequent here and pay attention to whats going on. Little arguments and myopic views. (of course mixed in with great looking honeys with juicy cock).
Now given the number of dumbass posts that get put here by morons, I'm surprised that Seanchai has exploded in this way.

Attention whore? Not for me to say.

Grumpy today.... ... Oh Yeah!

Chill man!

(and if you want me to get two tickets to see Swansea City winning the FA Cup, I'd love to meet up for a beer!!)

specialk
12-21-2006, 12:21 AM

LOL...I see ezed and myself are on the same page with you B1.......get out a mop and bucket!

Fox
12-21-2006, 03:02 AM
That's seriously my favorite movie of all time. :D

BeardedOne
12-21-2006, 03:55 AM
That's seriously my favorite movie of all time. :D

Heh. Just watched it the other nite. Found "See You Next Wednesday" on the poster in the subway.

Were those really single serving cheeses around the king's neck? :lol:

Nch22now
12-30-2006, 03:28 AM
Reckon it'll be at wembley Sen?

I hope not. Being Welsh, I'd love to see just a little bit more money going into Cardiff. Even if it's for just one more year.

ezed
12-30-2006, 05:51 AM

LOL...I see ezed and myself are on the same page with you B1.......get out a mop and bucket!

No, I think we gotta call ................."The Wolf"