PDA

View Full Version : MY FIRST SHEMALE FUCK!!!

rprince
12-19-2006, 02:15 AM
My first shemale fuck was so off the chain, left my ass wide open and turned out. This girl I know wanted me to do some wild fucking because she knows I love nasty fucking. She would fuck me with a strapon so she got two shemales in a hotel and we fucked straight up it was off the wall.

when I got to the hotel, my girl was there and I went to take a shower and I came out both shemales were there. standing but as naked , one had 8 inch cock the other 11 inches, big thick cock and she was stroking it and she did it in front of me to let me see her she didn't give a fuck. so my girl told me to come to by the bed so I did, so the shemale with the 11 inch cock got behind me and told me " take these drawls off you don't need those for where I want to do to you". So my girl said " I want to watch you take it in the ass I want you to freak the fuck out like the dirty slut dog I know you to be". So the shemales surrounded me rubbing thier cocks against my body and the one with the 8 inches told me " we are going to fucking turn you out we are going to make you addicted to getting it in the ass welcome to the dark side you nasty motha fucka". the 11incher shemale told me " bend over I want to fuck that fat ass, crack that ass open I am going in " she stuck her dock deep in my ass and all the way to the nut sack she couldin't believe I took it all and she started blazing my ass and the other one told me" suck this cock bitch, spit on you, you nasty fucking hoe, love fucking bitches like you, real men take cock you dog" then she spit on my back spanked my ass and i was getting pounded like a motha fucka we straight did wild nasty fucking. So my girl was like " take that cock that big fat fucking cock you dirty bitch , bounce that ass and take that big dick in your ass I love watching you take this real dick, you fucking love it, take that dick, squeeze your ass on that dick, bitch, fuck it like a bitch, rotate that motha fucking ass I wanna see that shit slide in and out your asshole" so now the other shemale is suckign my dick and this shit is feeling so good I am in heaven. So the other shemale that's in my ass is saying " ohhhhhhhh yeah tight fucking ass I love cracking ass open like this you love it don't you , you like to have something thick and hard in that ass don't you, Ima fuck this ass, Ima cum all in your ass u want this huh tell me you want it you son of bitch I love dirty gutta motha fuckers like you oh fuck yeah. " so she cums deep in my asshole and every one is at my asshole licking the cum out and I loved it, and my girl was jacking my dick then I bust off and then they all sucked my ass and my dick I was in pure heaven. Then my cock got hard and it was my turn I got behind that big bitch and I fucked that ass like a wild beast, she was like " oh yeah fuck that ass show me you know your way around in some ass there is no turning back fuck that ass dirty you big dick mtoha fucka fuck me" I even let them piss in my face in the shower it was striaght fucking gutta just the way I love and and I am never turning back, shemales for life.

BlackShemaleLover
12-20-2006, 03:33 AM
ok, ok it's hot...

ezed
12-20-2006, 08:17 AM
great post! I laughed...I cried.... I attempted to get hard.... and moved on to the next thread....bravo!!! bravo!!!!!

rprince
12-25-2006, 01:53 AM
shemalelover getting fucked like that is pure bliss

TSaddicted
03-15-2014, 03:10 AM
I love that at the end "shemales for life". I think they're great; I haven't been fucked before but it's only a matter of time

ericjover
03-15-2014, 10:11 PM
This is poetry. Thanks for sharing!

thaicanada
05-05-2014, 03:06 PM
My first time hurted like a hell. No lube but luckily the t-girl was asian with a small cock

hung9hung
07-24-2014, 03:16 AM
well my first time, i went in out of curiosity, a late night incident, BBC TS with no lube, i just bleed-ed yet did'nt realise in my orgasm but pain lasted for a month.