PDA

View Full Version : Stunning!!!!!!

rickie
09-28-2004, 02:54 PM
Now I´m having this feeling again..... stunned by this angel, she´s fantastic, who is she??? I want to marry her :D
If anyone of you guys know her please pass me her e-mail.....

canihavu
09-29-2004, 02:24 AM
She has on too much make. Who is the chocolate cutie in the background?

hillbilly
09-29-2004, 03:27 AM
her name escapes me but she's been around forever. it'll come to me.

actually went home with her one night with another guy. but she wanted me to do the guy. really pushy. i took off.

you can find her late saturday nights at Ina's Silver Swan (NYC). Thats where I've seen her lately if you want to track her down.

oh yeah she's nuts but hey aren't we all?

phungu2
09-29-2004, 09:15 AM
her name escapes me but she's been around forever. it'll come to me.

actually went home with her one night with another guy. but she wanted me to do the guy. really pushy. i took off.

you can find her late saturday nights at Ina's Silver Swan (NYC). Thats where I've seen her lately if you want to track her down.

oh yeah she's nuts but hey aren't we all?

is Ina's a tranny joint, or regular club (and where's it at)?

longman
09-29-2004, 09:29 AM
Ina's
The Silver Swan
41 East 20th Street
(Between Broadway and Park Ave.)

As far as I know it is for Sat's only, but things may have changed.

phungu2
09-29-2004, 09:44 AM
thanks.

worth a shot?

rickie
09-29-2004, 09:25 PM
thanks a lot my dear friends, it was very kind of you.

Hugs, Hugs & Hugs

AllanahStarrNYC
09-29-2004, 09:54 PM
Actually that is NOT make up around her eyes, they are tiny crystals applied one by one.

She is by far one of my fav. dancers because she always come dressed to the 9's and dressed for the theme. She's the perfect example of the kind of girl I like to have dance. Extremely well put together,

AllanahStarrNYC
09-29-2004, 09:56 PM
Actually that is NOT make up around her eyes, they are tiny crystals applied one by one.

She is by far one of my fav. dancers because she always come dressed to the 9's and dressed for the theme. She's the perfect example of the kind of girl I like to have dance. Extremely well put together,

NYCe
09-29-2004, 10:19 PM
The Girl behind her is Lady Cosmo a.k.a Kitty

Thuggish_Intellect
09-29-2004, 11:54 PM
type of dude to pay for some AZZ...she could "get it" in sooooooooooooo many ways...but that's just the "Alpha" me talking...lol

I digress

canihavu
09-30-2004, 04:23 AM
The Girl behind her is Lady Cosmo a.k.a Kitty

Ah yes.... very sexy!!!

rickie
09-30-2004, 01:33 PM
Thank you so much for your reply Allanah, you´re a sweetheart too, who would´nt want to wake up someday having your looks- Thanx Mama

longman
10-04-2004, 05:11 AM
I didn't even realize it was cosmo. She looks different (in a very good way). I've been drooling at her pics from the party for days now & didn't even realize. Damn that girl could get it in a heartbeat.