PDA

View Full Version : Why is this board so slow latley?

canihavu
09-28-2004, 06:06 AM
I know I asked this a couple of weeks ago. What's going on?!?!?!?!

hwbs
09-28-2004, 08:57 AM
not sure ...especially with the party pix.....i mean with all these guys with wide angle lenses and shit like that..i probably took the least amount of pics and i managed to post.... who knows.....like they say...."sharing is caring" , lol

pickles

canihavu
09-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Well, we're just gonna have to see what we can do about that over the next few days...

anothervoyeur
09-28-2004, 02:04 PM
I know I asked this a couple of weeks ago. What's going on?!?!?!?!

Perhaps it has something to do with the trojan software that gets uploaded onto your system from pictures on this site.

Look for a program group called "Earn". It always gets added to my system after visiting this site, and while installing, viewing anything slows to a crawl. :evil:

NYCe
09-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Slow in regards the amount of posts or slow site speed?

Also if you're finding a trojan program on your computer it's not coming from this site.

canihavu
09-29-2004, 02:25 AM
Slow in regards the amount of posts or slow site speed?

Also if you're finding a trojan program on your computer it's not coming from this site.

I meant slow as in the number of posts. My computer has been running just fine. I ahv noticed that I have to log in each time a I visit now though.

iluvshemales
09-30-2004, 12:04 PM
all the other sites i visit seems fine. but this site is very slow on my comp. whats up NYce? its really tough to load up pictures :(

Realgirls4me
09-30-2004, 09:54 PM
I would like to share my favs, as well as fantasies in here more often, but truth be told I'm not very computer, or more apt, internet savvy. With this new $1800.00 G-5 Imac I just received this month, I feel like a ten year old attempting to pilot the space shuttle it seems at times. This thing is so state-of-the-art. I'm sure there is nothing to transferring images from other sites, but I just haven't figured it out yet. I did it once with my old decade old computer, but the image had a very short shelf life.What possibly happened there ?... Give me some time. I'll figure this puppy out.

dan_yearsgone83
10-02-2004, 02:10 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but with this being the fall, I'm pretty f'ng busy with college.