PDA

View Full Version : Dear Miss Jennifer English

atkms7
12-17-2006, 08:24 AM
since you are a very sweet lady and are active on the threads, i wanted to ask how it feels like to know that guys jack off and cum to your pics?? does it make you feel proud, strange or, in a wierd way, very very horny?? i was just kind of interested, i like to study the human mind... as well as the body of hot girlies such as yourself (:

Smog Boy
12-17-2006, 04:32 PM
I would have thought flattering, people who join her website pay the bills etc.

Anyway, don't mind me, I'm waiting to see Jennifer's avatar again (hubba-hubba!)

Jennifer_English
12-18-2006, 07:01 PM
You do what !! :lol:

My site hasn't been up that long and at first it was a kinda strange feelin... allmost a bit - ew... but after a while im cool about it...

Its very flattering to know that people find me hot .... took me a long time to get where I am, and I still have a long way to go.

I guess im proud, and yes It turns me on knowing that lotsa guys wanna screw me or get off on pics/vid of me who wouldn't be....

I'm as dirty as the next girl ;O) ....

xxxx

* Happy B'day to me *

emmettray
12-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Happy Birthday Jennifer.
Don't get too drunk....On second thoughts, get as drunk as you want and deal with the hangover tommorrow :D
Carpe diem X

atkms7
12-18-2006, 08:30 PM
thanks for the reply, ill use it in my new upcoming book, sexy hot trannies and their dirty minds, lol, just kidding, by the way...your avatar is super hot ive already came to it like two times, stay sexy. (:

werwt22
12-18-2006, 09:02 PM
since you are a very sweet lady and are active on the threads, i wanted to ask how it feels like to know that guys jack off and cum to your pics?? ...... i was just kind of interested, i like to study the human mind... as well as the body of hot girlies such as yourself (:

LMAO I just pictured you saying that in person to her and it has me rolling. I do give Jennifer props for being more active then most girls on here. A lot of the girls on here barely respond to their own posts/threads so how can you expect them to respond to yours (generally speaking). But anyways like I said, much appreciated.

Jennifer_English
12-18-2006, 11:31 PM
Happy Birthday Jennifer.
Don't get too drunk....On second thoughts, get as drunk as you want and deal with the hangover tommorrow :D
Carpe diem X

Thank you.. just chillin at home with tha bf, some beer,some niiiiiiiice sticky icky & red wine :O)

xx

atkms7
12-19-2006, 08:27 PM
you know what...i love you even more know jenifer english, you responded to my post, your hot, you take...ALL THAT dildo in you and you drink beer and smoke the sticky icky...if i could, id choose you to be TIME's Person of the Year, haha.

irish_rose
12-19-2006, 08:49 PM
yeah I bet a lot of guys want to screw you Jennifer. let me tell you coming from a young female that loves transsexuals I want to screw you so bad I might make a special trip to the UK for just that purpose. i dearly want that love pole of yours up my tight, wet, warm pussy. LOL

ezed
12-20-2006, 07:05 AM
yeah I bet a lot of guys want to screw you Jennifer. let me tell you coming from a young female that loves transsexuals I want to screw you so bad I might make a special trip to the UK for just that purpose. i dearly want that love pole of yours up my tight, wet, warm pussy. LOL

So..are you saying you like her?

irish_rose
12-20-2006, 07:10 PM
What do you think Butthead?

Fox
12-20-2006, 07:40 PM
I think that was sarcasm on his end lol

ANGELDUST
12-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Jennifer I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW PRETTY AND PROFESSIONAL YOU ARE ! AND HOW YOU TURN ME ON ! THANKS AGAIN ! I WILL JOIN YOUR WEBSITE SOMETIME THIS WEEK ! I HOPE ITS DOPE !