PDA

View Full Version : OKAY.........So Where are the XXX pics at?

Thuggish_Intellect
09-28-2004, 01:23 AM
LOL...From Allanah's party I mean...I know someone has pics from the champagne room...

NYCe
09-28-2004, 02:47 AM
I don't think any cameras were allowed in there. We were extra senstive as to when and where photos were taken because of that post a few weeks ago.

Thuggish_Intellect
09-28-2004, 03:21 AM
God why do people put so much of themselves into the net...i'd have loved to seen those pics who gives a fuck about a dudes face...lol

goldtop
09-28-2004, 11:28 AM
there was a champagne room ?

NOW we're talking

:-)

canihavu
09-28-2004, 11:29 AM
there was a champagne room ?

NOW we're talking

:-)

LOL. I hear ya.

dajuicy
09-28-2004, 02:32 PM
well then, if not pix, how about some of you guys in attentence to this wild magnificent, 3 floors of t girls party, RUNNING IT DOWN a bit..like what exactly, or not exactly takes place.....this is the first ive heard of a champage room, Ive just heard platitudes about how great the party is, but no one has described in any kind of detail, what actually goes on....all ive seen is a platform where girls dance, i guess for tips? and another room where they kind of stuff/show their stuff for some official photographers?..i dont know....its kind of fuzzy....i wish we had an on the scne reporter, to give us the skinny.....comon mega, and the rest of you more eloquent cats, fill us in a bit on the scene....later

hwbs
09-28-2004, 03:09 PM
there was nuthing going on....there were no pics from upstairs cause they arent allowing any spectators upstairs...just couples and guys gettign lap dances...im sure there was stuff going on , the girls were probably leaving and going to a nearby hotel room...there were 300 girls in attendance at this party....2 many to pay attention to what everyone was doing...best bet is to just go to one of the parties..

Thuggish_Intellect
09-28-2004, 11:52 PM
...there were 300 girls in attendance at this party....2 many to pay attention to what everyone was doing...best bet is to just go to one of the parties..

It would've been grand to get the low down but oh well