PDA

View Full Version : what are the best sites to join in your opinion?

Big Booty Shemale Lover
12-15-2006, 04:41 PM
:D
So far, the best sites i've joined have been

Franks T girl world and ShemaleMov.com
ShemaleStrokers
and
Shemale Yum and Black T-girls.

In that order.

I've joined a bunch of other sites too, such as OnlyTgirls, Brazilian, ShemaleClub, TS-Cum, etc

i'm looking to join another site I havent joined yet, im thinking of joining Joey Silveras site, but I wanted to know first if they had good vids.

some sites are only good for joining once, because they dont update enough.
somebody gimme the scoop on a great vid site

GroobySteven
12-15-2006, 09:41 PM

ShemaleStrokers
and

In that order.

I've joined a bunch of other sites too, such as OnlyTgirls, Brazilian, ShemaleClub, TS-Cum, etc

i'm looking to join another site I havent joined yet, im thinking of joining Joey Silveras site, but I wanted to know first if they had good vids.

Joey Silvera's is good if you haven't seen his DVD's -otherwise the clips are all from there. He's about the best in the business when it comes to videos.
Not sure if you've seen http://www.shemales-from-hell.com - but it doesn't get as much publicity as many of the sites - updates weekly with three hardcore sets and a huge amount of high quality video which is now in HDTV - probably the best site on the net for video.
Check your PM for early Xmas present.
seanchai

FourthDoctor
12-15-2006, 11:05 PM
If you're looking for video -

Asian Shemales XXX is pretty good. Their site layout looks like something that escaped from 1995 though.
Brazilian Transsexuals, Ladyboy69, LadyboyCrush, and Ladyboy-Ladyboy are great. The Grooby sites have more content since they've been around forever.

I'd like to know about any good sites that have videos of (decent/good looking) TVs/CDs. I know of Webqueens, TGirlPassion and the Russian site but that's pretty much it. Anyone know of any others? Doesn't have to be exclusively TV/CD.

Is bigdickgirls.com still updated and is it safe to join? Yes, I'm paranoid :(

wombat33
12-16-2006, 05:51 PM

ShemaleStrokers
and

In that order.

I joined ladyboy69.com

and asiants.com

both are really great in my opinion. I now want to joind the best one for Latinas Anyone know what that is?

Looking 4 Now
12-16-2006, 11:48 PM
I've only joined two

Shemale Yum

and

Shemalexxx

Shemale Yum is by far the better site

FourthDoctor
12-19-2006, 11:46 PM
I'd like to know about any good sites that have videos of (decent/good looking) TVs/CDs. I know of Webqueens, TGirlPassion and the Russian site but that's pretty much it. Anyone know of any others? Doesn't have to be exclusively TV/CD.

Is bigdickgirls.com still updated and is it safe to join?

Can anyone help with my question, please?