PDA

View Full Version : Hanukka

Coroner
12-15-2006, 11:16 AM
...Iīm not sure if itīs already been but.... Happy Hanukka to all jewish people here ( I know there two) :)

atkms7
12-19-2006, 08:15 PM
HA! and theyve started every war since the beginning of time sugartits, by the way are you jewish J?? ive noticed that usually jews rip on themselves more than anyone else, take Borat for example.

ANGELDUST
12-19-2006, 08:15 PM
^hopefully you are just kidding ! other wise you must be really stupid !

atkms7
12-19-2006, 08:19 PM
of course im joking, my doctor is jewish...by the way im not trying to make any you know...social jokes out there he really is jewish...and looks just like Jason Alexander as well..

BeardedOne
12-19-2006, 10:00 PM
theres fuckin jews on this site? whose responsible for this? probably tryin to take over from within, greedy bastards...

I thought it was 'fargin Jews'...Or was that Swedes? :shrug

Anyway, growing up the Catholic (Recovering) minority in a predominantly Jewish community was pretty interesting. As a child I was always whining because all my Jewish friends had those cool little hats (Yamulkahs (Sp?)). :D

To paraphrase the time-worn cliche: "Some of my best girlfriends were Jewish". :wink:

ezed
12-20-2006, 07:26 AM
To paraphrase the time-worn cliche: "Some of my best girlfriends were Jewish". :wink:

B-1, you are a racist bastard! All Catholic guys say Jewish girls were best! Same as Jewish guys rave about "those Catholic girls".

It's the old forbidden fruit of our mutual upbring that makes it enticing for the girls and the guys!

Jezz Wally, is that why there are so many guys here posting "junk and stuff"?

BeardedOne
12-20-2006, 03:31 PM
All Catholic guys say Jewish girls were best! Same as Jewish guys rave about "those Catholic girls".

Howcum I never met any of those Catholic girls? I guess Billy Joel was keeping them all to himself for the song. :lol:

Still, we're the only two religions on the planet with our own postage stamps. :D