PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO YOU LIKE TO MASTURBATE??

wombat33
12-15-2006, 06:21 AM
OTHER THAN LOOKING AT HOT TRANNIES...........

I MEAN WHAT TECHNIQUE DO YOU LIKE TO USE?

I LIKE TO USE LOTION AND JERK OFF SITTING AT MY COMPUTER LOOKING AT TRANNIES, AND GG'S. i SOME TIMES (25% OF THE TIME) HAVE A SMALL 4 INCH VIBRATOR IN MY ASS WHILE i JERK OFF.
IT MAKES FOR A STRONG ORGASM AND A GOOD CUM SHOT.

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO JUST DRY HUMPS HIS MATRESS WHILE HE HOLDS THE SIDES.

CAN ANYONE SHARE ANYTHING THAT MIGHTHELP US ALL GET A BETTER WANKING SESSION?

THANK

TheOne1
12-15-2006, 06:38 AM
sometimes....when i wanna get real crazy.. i invite another person over, and have them come into bed with me, then i stick my kak into their azz and mouth till i bust a nut.. :D

Trans_Lover
12-15-2006, 06:39 AM
i use my hand

Just Another Guy
12-15-2006, 10:36 AM
I use my hand :o

Zentow386
12-15-2006, 11:12 AM
Sometimes I put two ice cubes up my ass and jerk off in the shower.

North_of_60
12-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Sometimes, I use my left hand so it feels like somebody else...

Good ressources for you guys :
http://www.jackinworld.com/

Don't miss the "jackin forum" !

Jennifer_English
12-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Frequently ! :oops:

Fox
12-15-2006, 07:15 PM
I don't have any special techniques, really. I don't wank rapidly like I see a lot of trannies do, I just take it slow and fantasize.

Smog Boy
12-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Beat off over a naked flame, your cock gets hotter than it's supposed to, but jeez, you get off really hard!

specialk
12-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Sometimes, I use my left hand so it feels like somebody else...

Good ressources for you guys :
http://www.jackinworld.com/

Don't miss the "jackin forum" !

Damn...I always use my left hand....and it always feels like me :cry:

wombat33
12-16-2006, 05:38 PM
u are officially the most pathetic human being alive!!!

Nah,

I am pretty sure your momma is!

houstonshemalefan
12-16-2006, 07:29 PM
No lotion, just my own precum to lubricate my cock. I use one hand, with a finger rubbing just under my cockhead until I spurt, then I keep rubbing that area for about a minute or more to keep my orgasm going.

I have loooong orgasms....

Uncut
12-16-2006, 10:10 PM
I like to do it places hoping I will be seen.

LG
12-16-2006, 10:59 PM
I put on Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries, get into the shower and turn the water onto ice cold, then pour hot wax over my chest and insert a 12 inch ruler inside my anus as deep as humanly possibly while I slide the blunt edge of a meat cleaver on my cock and recite Yeats' poetry.

When I am cumming, I average 3 1/2 strokes of my hand per second and 2 strokes of the meat cleaver, which I throw out of the shower at the point of orgasm, just before I turn the water to as hot as possible and shout "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God almighty, I'm free at last!"

I only do this on Tuesdays and in front of a live audience of at least five people, who must all clap at the end of it and congratulate me on my talent. Those who don't, I threaten with the meat cleaver and the 12 inch ruler.

:D

Just joking. Who gives a shit how I wank or how anyone else does?

trish
12-17-2006, 12:27 AM
i like to lie back in bed with my cock and balls bound in soft, neon pink nylon rope, a vibrator up my ass messaging my prostate and another strapped to the end of my helpless hardon. i fantisize in my mind about being dominated and forced into this predicament and wait. nature slowly takes its course. the pressure eventually builds. i squirm. i resist. when the pleasure reaches the level of excruciating, i explode.

atkms7
12-17-2006, 01:01 AM
smoke a few bowls of da green, get on hung angels, jerk and cummmm...great times....GREAT mouthafuckin times.

BeardedOne
12-17-2006, 02:17 AM

Dammit J, now I'll have to dust the mantle so no one sees the clean spot! :lol:

Edit: Damn! Sorry about your mom! :(

BeardedOne
12-17-2006, 02:28 AM
LG, I was gonna ask if you sell tickets for that show. :lol:

As for the earlier cucumber comment: A very nice dyke from Virginia once told me "Never peel the cucumber!". Though this may have just been a safety warning to those that are vaginally blessed.

To SpecialK: Then use the =right= one, silly! I've actually tried this method. If you have a fairly vivid imagination (And a couple of beers) it can work.

Me: The Fleshlight. That thing feels so real on your dick (Especially if warmed up with hot water) that I almost bought it dinner! :shock: "The Wife" stuck her finger in it once and proclaimed "Jezzus! I so wish I had a dick right now! You lucky fuck!" :lol:

ezed
12-17-2006, 05:51 AM
HOW DO YOU LIKE TO MASTURBATE??

Well sometimes, just for the fun of it mind you, I like to attach a scope to my cock. Then I'll mark a spot on my forehead with a marker. Then using a mirror below the scope I'll try to shoot a wad and hit the spot on my forehead. It's great fun, but you have to be skilled at knowing when to avert your eyes from the object of your erection and focusing on the mirror. Takes great disipline, sort of like Cain in the Kung Fu series.

spooker609
12-17-2006, 06:01 AM
To pics of Jennifer :D

wombat33
12-17-2006, 07:27 AM

Nah,

I am pretty sure your momma is!

my mother is in a coma after losing both legs and an arm to cancer...she hasnt spoken in 3 years and is on life support...so yeah, i guess u are correct in ur observation that she is pathetic in some regard...if u dont mind the negative connotation associated with the pathetic term...well done...

regardless,

why don't you keep your negative, mean spirited comments to yourself.
why you get pleasure out of attacking people is beyond me. Speaks to your character.

Vic
12-17-2006, 09:48 PM
I discovered this technique when I was a teen while trying to hide this from my mother. Also, this technique is somewhat cleaner than beating your meat to ejaculation. Its pretty simple if your dick is big enough; 5'' or greater. Take your flaccid penis, I repeat flaccit, or you might hurt yourself! Take your limp dick before it gets hard, and place it between your legs. In other words wrap your dick thru your legs towards your asshole, and squeeze your legs together. As you become aroused, grind your legs against the shaft of your dick, and if your dick is long enough it will be in your asshole. Continue to grind, and away you go; you'll end up coming without the ejaculation of cum. However; once you open your legs the cum will leak out. Its not as bad as scraping cum off of the ceiling. It is a very intense feeling, and I've been able to cum 4 to 5 times in a session.

Enjoy,

Vic. :twisted: