PDA

View Full Version : Shemale hate mail !

Alison Faraday
12-14-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi, Everyone,

Recieved this email, which is a personal attack on me, but I suppose applies to all shemale models, in the eyes of this sicko, she is obviously not very good at spelling!

So what do you all think?

Alison
x

http://www.alisonfaraday.com

[quote] From: Shy Girl 13/12/2006

I am a post op ts and think your a freak and need serious help if i knew who your shrink was i imform them what you were doing and you twisted behavour as being ts is not about sex.
your a insult and should be locked up with all the other sickos
I am a 100% convining and don't sleep around like sick gay bloke becuase that is what you are as normal people don't act the way you do.

NYCe
12-14-2006, 04:02 PM
Wow, that sounds like Peaches who used to post on here.

I also doubt that a "she" wrote that. Sounds more like some bitter old dude.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-14-2006, 06:59 PM
Alison,
Nothing to be concerned about!!!! It is just someones opinion, and as I'm sure you know, opinions are like assholes, 'EVERYBODIES GOT ONE'!!!

You just keep doing what makes you happy, and shake this kind of stuff off. However, if what you are doing IS NOT making you happy, it's time to consider a change (you do it for you, not anyone else!).
:rock2 :2cent

PS: I personally think you're a HOTTIE!

a994
12-14-2006, 07:19 PM
It sounds to me like some guy who repeatedly got turned down at one of Allanah's parties, even though he kept insisting he DID have the $1.35 in his account to cover the check he was writing for an all-night session.

If I were you Alison, I would ignore such an ignorant and mean-spirited message. You know who your friends are. :D

LG
12-14-2006, 07:59 PM
She's a stupid cow, Alison. Ignore her. There's always going to be some holier-than-thou man or woman who's going to twat on about things like that to you. I suppose it's especially disheartening when it comes from someone who claims to be a TS and who should be more understanding.

And, by the way she spelled "convincing" it looks more like "conniving". Which she probably is.

PS: Did I say you were a beauty Alison?

Fockzilla
12-14-2006, 08:10 PM
It seems the author of that hateful message must have been drunk... either that or just obscenely stupid.

tsfarrah
12-14-2006, 08:23 PM
hey hunni

over the last 3months I've had someone constantly emailing me,leaving horrid voicemail messages and abusive yahoo messenger pm's

unfortunatly not everyone is going to like us

but just remember that you do have friends and you do have fans!

just let it make you stronger and succeed more!

xxxxx

TheOne1
12-14-2006, 08:44 PM
It sounds to me like some guy who repeatedly got turned down at one of Allanah's parties, even though he kept insisting he DID have the $1.35 in his account to cover the check he was writing for an all-night session.

wow, the girls take checks now?? ... now im gunna run that scam leonardo did in 'catch me if u can'.. nice

whatsupwithat
12-15-2006, 07:27 AM
Just respond with this image:

Alison Faraday
12-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Just respond with this image:

Brilliant!!!

Thankyou to everyone for your kind words. To be honest, didn't bother me too much, although stings a bit when you first read it.

Alison.
xx

Jennifer_English
12-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Hi Alison :O)

Last year I had to change my phone as I was getting abusive video calls hunni....

I think its got to be expected when you are in the line of work we are in...

Im glad you arn't letting it bother you...

Kisses

Jennifer
-x-

happyjack
12-15-2006, 03:53 PM
hey Allison,believe it or not,everyone isnt always crazy about me either,its usually the assholes tho,so that should make us both feel better

lust4ts
01-11-2007, 08:45 PM
It's quite clear she should not judge you or your live descision's just has she would not want to be judged on hers. What she is doing is not much different than some anti transgender person sending her hate mail for having a sex change. She's a hypocrite and should understand that people are different as are their personalities, attitudes and aspirations. Do you what you want to do that's your prerogative. She obviously has some pent up issues, or she would not feel the need to get involved in your's. Your a consenting adult so she should fuck off and worry about her own life.

Fox
01-11-2007, 09:39 PM
I'd reply with something like "I love you too." and attach a pic of you having sex or something as a "treat." You know, just to piss her off.

Alison Faraday
01-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey peeps,

Just dropping by and reading through this. Thanks to all.

To be honest, I'm not totally sure why I get the *hate* mail. Mostly it's from apparently A1 goodie goodie perfect post op model citizen transsexuals, who i may add, just happen to enjoy sending hate mail as part of their goodie goodie approach to life. Oh, and they look like men.

I also need someone to put up a wall in the back garden too. Judging by the look of some of them, they'd be ideal candidates. Chopping their bits off doesn't qualify them any less for putting up my wall.

The other minority of hate mail comes from apparently straight guys. Ones who you wonder what on earth are they doing browsing transsexual profiles.......

But it all gets made up for by the nice replies :) Having someone threaten to kill you does kind of have a greater impact though ;) That's just life.

Before I moved into all this I didn't quite realise what it was like to be in such public view.

Aly xx

CORVETTEDUDE
01-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Aly....No worries! You got serious problems with some of these jackasses, you let me know. Dealing with people like that is a specialty of mine.

"Justice is mine, sayeth the Bad Ass MF!"