PDA

View Full Version : allanah smoking hot

pdiddy
12-13-2006, 11:32 PM
Never thought her to be IRL. These pictures beg to differ. Also does anyone else know anymore t-girls that are IRL. Fetish of mine and just like to know who we may see down the rode smoking.

http://www.rincontranny.com/martindelray/allanah/22.jpg

http://www.rincontranny.com/martindelray/allanah/31.jpg

Nautica
12-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Allanah's beautiful and he's sexy. What's IRL?

TheOne1
12-14-2006, 01:11 AM
great taste in men?

poor Allanah.... :lol:

RangeHova
12-14-2006, 01:18 AM
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Put the cigs down!!!

I ain't anti smoking, in fact I knida get the whole attraction to see girls smoke. I would hate to see anything happen to the girl.

I have read some believe that cancer can run higher in transwomen.

arc angel
12-14-2006, 01:30 AM
Lucky guy, even if i had photos i would never post em. with out permission, , .
Luck ...i have none.

pdiddy
12-14-2006, 01:37 AM
IRL= In Real Life

AllanahStarrNYC
12-14-2006, 02:38 AM
Well I don't smoke full time. Only when I drink on occassion plus those are in Barcelona, where you can still smoke in clubs.

And that is Martin from RinconTranny.com who showed me around the Barcelona clubs a bit on two seperate nights. Cool guy who is very down to earth and was not trying to sleep with me the whole time- which is a lot more than I can say for most guys who offer to show your around town or take you out in a foreighn city. Maybe i'ts because he has a gf, but nontheless, respectful.

Hehe- the vodka has gotten to me a bit int hose pics and I am in bad need of a hairbrush :)

ottorocket
12-14-2006, 03:11 AM
Well I don't smoke full time. Only when I drink on occassion plus those are in Barcelona, where you can still smoke in clubs.

And that is Martin from RinconTranny.com who showed me around the Barcelona clubs a bit on two seperate nights. Cool guy who is very down to earth and was not trying to sleep with me the whole time- which is a lot more than I can say for most guys who offer to show your around town or take you out in a foreighn city. Maybe i'ts because he has a gf, but nontheless, respectful.

Hehe- the vodka has gotten to me a bit int hose pics and I am in bad need of a hairbrush :)

Is he holding you to keep you from falling off the chair? hehe