PDA

View Full Version : Attention Jennifer English- Regarding Stockings

toefan
12-13-2006, 12:28 AM
Could you post some pictures of your legs and feet up close in these and other full fashioned stockings please.

Jennifer_English
12-13-2006, 12:36 AM
Hi Toefan :O)

I sent you a message today regarding the post you put up yesterday.... basically thanking you and letting you know that as soon as i have done a specific foot fetish gallery I would let you know and post some pics for you...

Until then.... Just a suggestion.....

Why don't you go join my website? - I cant give everything away free!! lol

Kisses

Jennifer
-x-

toefan
12-13-2006, 12:48 AM
Take a quick picture using your digital camera with those stockings on please :)

johnb
12-13-2006, 12:53 AM
i'd run through a brick wall to be with this babe on the other side

spooker609
12-13-2006, 01:11 AM
i'd run through a brick wall to be with this babe on the other side

I'd list some of the things I'd be willing to do to be with her, but Big Brother may read them and come knocking on my door :wink:

Jennifer, you're absolutely gorgeous.

Trans_Lover
12-13-2006, 04:31 AM
oh how i lust Jennifer!

toefan
01-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Post some more if you can Jennifer...

katieftv
01-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Could you post some pictures of your legs and feet up close in these and other full fashioned stockings please.

Jennifer is wearing Gio stockings in those pic's if i'm not mistaken. Don't she just look devine in them. What I call REAL Fully Fashioned nylon stockings as per the 40s, 50s and early 60s and made here in the UK. :D

Jennifer_English
01-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Jennifer is wearing Gio stockings in those pic's if i'm not mistaken. Don't she just look devine in them. What I call REAL Fully Fashioned nylon stockings as per the 40s, 50s and early 60s and made here in the UK. :D

Thank you Katie, Good guess...

They are actually Agent Provocateur :O) My favourites...

Toefan I did post a Picture for you last week, but I think you missed it... here it is again for you...

Oh and I'm doing a foot fetish gallery this weekend - somthing I know you'll be pleased to hear... :O)

I'll post a couple of pics from it for you on sunday.

Kisses

Jennifer
-x-

hellf
01-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Oh..you are so lusty dear Jennifer!

katieftv
01-05-2007, 07:16 PM
[quote=katieftv]

Good guess Katie...

Agent Provocateur :O) My favourites

Better than you think Jennifer cos I think you will find they are made by Gio after all. There are only 2 remaining REAL FFS manufacturers left in the UK and the Agent Provocateurs will be what is known as re branded goods. Thats is made by another company and branded under as their own name :wink:

Jennifer_English
01-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Better than you think Jennifer cos I think you will find they are made by Gio after all. There are only 2 remaining REAL FFS manufacturers left in the UK and the Agent Provocateurs will be what is known as re branded goods. Thats is made by another company and branded under as their own name :wink:

Oooooo get you miss clever cloggs - I'm impressed !!

Next time I need any advice on FFS i'll PM you!!

Kisses

Jennifer
-x-

irish_rose
01-05-2007, 07:40 PM
I would love to join your website but I am seeking videos of TG fucking GG bareback. Do you offer that?

katieftv
01-05-2007, 07:59 PM
[quote=katieftv]

Oooooo get you miss clever cloggs - I'm impressed !!

Next time I need any advice on FFS i'll PM you!!

Well babe they are my fetish and passion ......... amongst many :wink:

alvaraalto
01-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Fantastic mules there Jen.... keep at it! You have NO idea how many tgirl admirers are also foot fetishists! x

Jennifer_English
01-07-2007, 04:13 PM
I would love to join your website but I am seeking videos of TG fucking GG bareback. Do you offer that?

Sorry darling but I wont BB with anyone except my partner... and to be honest there arnt any GG's on my site as yet..... Sorri!

Fantastic mules there Jen.... keep at it! You have NO idea how many tgirl admirers are also foot fetishists! x

Thank you :O) - FYI im doing a foot fetish gallery for my website in about an hour... i'll post a couple of freebies up later tonight

Kisses to you all

Jennifer
-x-

Jennifer_English
01-07-2007, 06:58 PM

sharna
01-07-2007, 07:22 PM

Pretty

Jennifer_English
01-08-2007, 10:20 AM
As promised :O)

I'll be adding the full set on my website later today toefan and any other foot fetishists.

Kisses

Jennifer
-x-