PDA

View Full Version : TranSexDomination.com This weeks Update!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Brand New Additions to our Domina Galleries- 8 TO BE EXACT!

As well, a brand new hardcore video featuring myself and my foot salve which I make suck my cock really good until I come all over him! Its HOT HOT HOT!

Plus, look out for new photos in the Foot Play, Stockings, Smoking, Long Finger Nails, Cock Shots, Body Worship, and Bondage Fetish Galleries!

And two brand new solo vids of Mistress Holly and Mistress Aniyah Red!

ALL EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THE MEMBERS AREA!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 10:05 PM

As well, a brand new hardcore video featuring myself and my foot salve which I make suck my cock really good until I come all over him! Its HOT HOT HOT!

Plus, look out for new photos in the Foot Play, Stockings, Smoking, Long Finger Nails, Cock Shots, Body Worship, and Bondage Fetish Galleries!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 10:07 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 10:10 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 10:13 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 10:15 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 10:25 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 10:27 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 10:30 PM

hondarobot
12-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Amazing photo work, as always Ms. Starr. Looks like an awesome site, just based on those pictures alone.

Very cool.

mugiwara
12-11-2006, 04:06 AM
That is one hot fucking outfit Allanah.

And the shoes kind of scare me...

sgf1218
12-11-2006, 04:16 AM
Allanah.. I have to say, that is without a doubt the HOTTEST set of pics of you I have ever seen. You absloutely look amazing in that top and skirt. Incredible!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-11-2006, 05:21 AM
Thank you very much guys.

I am really looking forward to expanding my new found love for latex clothing and corsets. They used to be a staple of mine when I was much younger and somehow along the way I shifted looks- but I think it works very well on me.

Thanks again!

I want a whole hot pink bubble gum latex set now!

Big Booty Shemale Lover
12-11-2006, 09:58 AM
OH MY!

Trans_Lover
12-11-2006, 10:09 AM
Aniyah Red is HOT!
and i would love to kiss Allanah's juicy ass! great pics!

L@t3x
12-11-2006, 03:53 PM
There's no one coming close to Allannah.

Fantastic oufit! Love the latex!!!

I do hope we will see much more like these. :)

Thanks!

BlueGoat
12-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Thank you very much guys.

I am really looking forward to expanding my new found love for latex clothing and corsets.

So are we!!

I say pic ASd076.jpg of Allanah has to be the best arse shot going. Can I use it for a profile pic?
In the words of REM "Shiny Happy People Laughing"

I love the fetish clothing Rubber, Latex Body stockings etc Previously my favorite Allanah Pictorial was a all in one black bodystocking but this set just... well you can guise!

any chance of you doing a Pony Tgirl set with your main of jet black (it is sometimes) hair flowing down your rubber clad back complete with a matching horse hair Butt plug and high heal thigh high boots?