PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP. ANYONE KNOW ANT T-GIRLS IN NY WHO SEE COUPLES?

wombat33
12-09-2006, 07:42 PM
To all guys and t--girls here.

I have a rare opportunity here and REALLY want to make it work out.

I have a girlfriend who is willing to see a transexual with me for a threesome. She knows about my fascination and she has started to share it with me recently.

She has played with girls before. I agreed to ler her fuck a guy a while back. Those were cool experiences. Now she wats to play with a t-girl and myself together.

I am serious. I don't know any that handle couples and could really use the help. My girlfriend is a beautiful girl and I am an average looking dude.

THanks for any help you can offer.

whatsupwithat
12-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Dude...there are tons. Of course, iInk the 'tons' needs to be qualified with a $ sign. So, make that 'ton$'! :)

whatsupwithat
12-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Dude...there are tons. Of course, I think the 'tons' needs to be qualified with a $ sign. So, make that 'ton$'! :)

wombat33
12-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Dude...there are tons. Of course, I think the 'tons' needs to be qualified with a $ sign. So, make that 'ton$'! :)

lol!

I hear you bro. I usually spend $300 alone on a t-girl. What should I expect with a girl involved? My girl won't do it unless she gets fucked........selfish bitch! LOL.

That is fine with me but my choice has to fuck her too.

I was thinking $500 or so ???

wombat33
12-09-2006, 07:57 PM

by the way

best avatar EVER!

whatsupwithat
12-09-2006, 08:10 PM

by the way

best avatar EVER!

hahaha! Thanks. Got that pre-election 2004. Sort of how I was feeling at the time.

But as far as $$, I don't know. I don't go see the girls on Eros.