PDA

View Full Version : Is this the hottest pic of Allanah EVER?

LeesaCD
12-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Saw the sticky for the TransDomintion site and barely couldn't get past the front page because of this...

bassman2546
12-09-2006, 03:36 PM
I have to say it ranks up there pretty high. Love the hairstyle. Very feminine.

wombat33
12-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Saw the sticky for the TransDomintion site and barely couldn't get past the front page because of this...

Right up there with any I have seen.

In the past I used to breeze past her photos........I admit this. But recently ( I posted about it) I have started to look twice and THRICE at her photos. SHe is Absolutely gorgeous, visually sensual, alluring, sexy, hot, and classicly fem. I could go on.

I agree.

Trans_Lover
12-09-2006, 07:47 PM
its good

BiCuriousGeorge
12-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Is that Athena in the background?

whatsupwithat
12-09-2006, 08:07 PM
The most beautiful part of Allanah is what's inside. Really.

eggbert
12-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Way too much airbrushing or photoshop. I think Allanah looks her best in some of the un-touched photos from some of her parties.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-09-2006, 09:49 PM
aww thanks everyone ;).

i love that who series of photos as well. i want to schedule a shoot with that photographer soon.

that is athena in the background- yes. her image is all over the mainpage of transexdominationc.com

and while party shots and candid pics are great for just that.for me, it is not suitable for a promotional shot or proffesional image to be used for marketing. the picture is indeed enhaced to look as polished and sleek ad the design of the rest of the site- but not enhanced that it changes anything dramatically about me.

there is good airbrushing and bad airbrushing. a proffesional reotucher, as the one i used for these photos, makes you look your best without you losing too much of you or making you become blurry, or what i call the 'butter effect'; when everything starts to look like it's melting into each other. the artist who worked on the picture above, uses great detail to enhace the make up and make things look better or that often dissapear in a photo.

no wether you like the photo or like another photo, or like a candid shot is a matter of subjective argument- i think is is impossible to deny the quality of the work of the photograph posted.

there are some girls who meticuously airbrush every photo they have; candid or not. do not let them fool you. ever noticed how perfect they migh look in a group photo and the other people do not? everyone takes a bad photo, and i have taken my share of mannnnnnnnnnnnnnny- trust me. i have only done that twice (airbrushing a candid shot)- one with pamela anderson and one with dita von teese because i was making a crazy face in both of them. but i am not really scared of anyone posting a pic of me naturally or enhanced and openly admit i use a proffesional photographer, art designer, and retoucher for my proffesionalk shots.

some others from this series by maya guez.

eggbert
12-09-2006, 11:47 PM
I agree that these enhanced pictures are more suitable for promos. It's just my opinion that you look absolutely fantastic in your party shots (like the one attached) and the real you is incredibly sexy. I even like the bad ones, they give us a glimpse of your fun loving personality.

johnb
12-10-2006, 12:35 AM
good call there eggbert. that pic there is the absolute truth

Rubber Soul
12-10-2006, 12:52 AM
She looks good in all her pics, but is that her hottest pic ever....no.

breastyy
12-11-2006, 02:07 AM
yep i agree very hot

it was a allanagh star thing that got me into this stuff

think it was a a shemale strokers scene where she had this lacy top

that was so hot

L@t3x
12-11-2006, 05:39 PM
That's the set I like the most. :)