PDA

View Full Version : Jasmin Thai's Roadhouse Shemale Saturday Night - Tomorrow!

Ecstatic
12-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Jasmin Thai's premiere event is tomorrow night, Saturday Dec 9. Here's hoping it's a huge success.

Ecstatic
12-09-2006, 02:04 AM
Yeah, all we have is Jacques, and lately that's been drag shows for bachelorette parties!

Ecstatic
12-09-2006, 04:14 PM
TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Evilhomer
12-10-2006, 12:51 AM
Im contimplating going. but I would be going alone and Im not sure how much fun that would be ...Even though I could have fun pretty much anywhere, as long as im around...

whatsupwithat
12-10-2006, 01:09 AM
...Even though I could have fun pretty much anywhere, as long as im around...

ha! That's funny.

El_hefe
12-10-2006, 02:32 AM
I guess I thought Alannah had a Sat. nite party, but I see it's on Fri., does this mean that Jasmine & Inna's are the only 2 explicitly TG events in NYC on Sat. nights now?

Looking 4 Now
12-10-2006, 04:44 AM
I went to j&r in downtown manhattan today to buy a new camera. My camera sucks!

The roadhouse was a couple blocks away so I took a walk by. It's right next to the subway and there is plenty of unrestricted parking in the area. If it takes a while for the place to catch on and all else fails, there is a topless right next door

Anyone going?

Any suggestions on a camera

BiCuriousGeorge
12-10-2006, 04:59 AM
I will probably be going tonight to check it out. I've only been to Vapor twice and never been anywhere else. I'm still new at going to Tranny spots. Never actually been with a tranny so I'm still looking for my first experience.

Bigguy
12-10-2006, 04:59 AM

I have this one: PowerShot SD700 IS (http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=145&modelid=13019). It is a pretty good pocket sized camera. They have a 800 model now which is better. If you get one, get a 2GB card also and you will be all set to take a lot of pictures.

Looking 4 Now
12-10-2006, 05:12 AM

I have this one: PowerShot SD700 IS (http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=145&modelid=13019). It is a pretty good pocket sized camera. They have a 800 model now which is better. If you get one, get a 2GB card also and you will be all set to take a lot of pictures.

Thanks bigguy.....I was talking to the asian guy who takes a lot of the party pics. He has fugi f30 and he loves it

In any case am not looking to spend more than 3. You know how i take pictures.....beer in one hand camera in the other

Bigguy
12-10-2006, 05:44 AM
Never used a Fuji, I'm sure its good too. There are tons of Powershot models, you can get the SD630 for under 300. It is similar to what I have but without the image stabilizer.

BeardedOne
12-10-2006, 06:42 AM
All this talk about cool cameras. I'm still fumbling with the Brownie Hawkeye of digicams: The Epson 650. It satisfies for vacation stills and the average T-starlet pic, but it still has the nasty habit of spewing its batteries out on the pavement when the president's motorcade blocks the cable car route.

Um...But that's another story entirely. :roll:

El_hefe
12-10-2006, 09:26 AM
I literally just got the Fuji F30, still in the box. It's main selling point, besides being compact, is it's performance in low light situations, ie., indoors, nothing come close to the quality near it's price range. If you take more pictures outside in daylight then you should probably look at something else.

Check out www.dpreview.com

Ecstatic
12-10-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm totally wired having just returned form Jasmin's. i had a great time, meeting new peeps (a shout out to ariadha, a gorgeous chick with a great smile and several others Jasmin ingtroduvced me to but whose names escape me. (Pardon ny 3am typing in a darf room where I cannag see the j=ybioard.) Then venue is a small, lslightly seedy blues bar but it has definite potential. THere was a decent turnout, about equal boys and girls, and many of the girls were stunners.

Couple of highlights for me included meeting a couple of cool doods from thisboard in person finally, spending time with Jasmin,who is such a sweetheart, and the crowning event finally meeting my good online friend Sami in person, o sweetness, an unspoiled TS lass who's bright and vivacious. A little more organization and word of mouth to build attendance and this could be a viable alternative: laidback sexy, don't worry, take it easy, sabai sabai as they say inThailand.

I took pics, but they are subject to Jasmin's review before I share them.

BiCuriousGeorge
12-10-2006, 11:14 AM
Is Sami the deaf girl that was there? If she was, I was writing in her little pad for awhile. There was 1 girl that showed up around 1 who was absolutely gorgeous. I didn't get to talk with her since she stayed with the same guy the whole time she was there. I left at about 3 am. There were maybe 8-10 girls there. The bartenders were really cool. I spent alot of time talking with them since I sat at the bar the whole night. 1 bartender had an ID of mine and had me get it out of her boobs with my mouth which was a great treat....fantastic boobs. The blonde bartender was hot too. Jasmine was very sweet and friendly but seemed a little disappointed with the amount of girls there. Overall, not a bad place but they definately need more girls there. If anyone is curious who I was, I had a brown shirt, black skull cap, and tattoos. Have a good night, time for bed!

BeardedOne
12-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Thanx for the party report guys. :D

E, glad to see you were able to make it. I know how much you wanted to help get this off to a good start and it's great you were able to get to the premier night.

I, on the other hand, sat around watching the Sopranos with the cats. :roll: Dammit! :x

I blame the not-so-fresh pepperoni for grounding me. :cry:

And I know what you mean about trying to type in 'darf' rooms. :lol:

Ecstatic
12-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Just call me darf vader, B1! Bummer about the pepperoni.

That's the one, BiCuriouGeorge. So now I know who you are, too. ;) I agree, I think Jasmin was somewhat disappointed by the turnout, but you've got to start somewhere, and she made a good start. The owner was a little weird, though. Jasmin had asked me to take photos for her, but he shut me down, at first just saying "No" and nothing more, until I said "who are you?" He said the owner, so I complied. Strange dude.

whatsupwithat
12-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Just me darf vader, B1! Bummer about the pepperoni.

That's the one, BiCuriouGeorge. So now I know who you are, too. ;) I agree, I think Jasmin was somewhat disappointed by the turnout, but you've got to start somewhere, and she made a good start. The owner was a little weird, though. Jasmin had asked me to take photos for her, but he shut me down, at first just saying "No" and nothing more, until I said "who are you?" He said the owner, so I complied. Strange dude.

You know...I just realized something. I'm really good friends with Venus. And I think we talked about you a few times. I just realized because of your site. Anyways, hey! :)

I talked to Venus last night...to see if she was going...she was working at the restaurant.

Evilhomer
12-10-2006, 06:06 PM
I actually stopped by for a few last night and have to agree with the comments so far... unfortunately I had to make a decision to catch a train or get home at 5am... next time ill stay later...the place def has potential...

George the bartenders were really cool....the chick with the hat was pretty funny...

BiCuriousGeorge
12-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Evilhomer, did we have a conversation about tattoos or was that someone else? Yeah, the bartender with the hat was funny, they all were cool though.

Ecstatic
12-10-2006, 10:17 PM
You know...I just realized something. I'm really good friends with Venus. And I think we talked about you a few times. I just realized because of your site. Anyways, hey! :)

I talked to Venus last night...to see if she was going...she was working at the restaurant.
Hmmm. I hope it was good stuff about me, :lol: As you know, I've known Venus for quite a while now. She's a good friend and an amazing woman. I had given her a call to ask if she were going, but got her voicemail. Then I realized that, it being a Saturday night and all, she'd be working as you say.

Hey, Evilhomer, great to meet you last night! Always good to put a face with a name. The bartenders were great. All in all, it was a friendly atmosphere, not a big blowout bash but more relaxed, very friendly. I hope the word spreads and it builds though. I don't know the city all that well; is that a good area for such an event? It was easy enough to get to from out-of-town, down the Henry Hudson and hang a left on Chambers, then right on Broadway and right again on Murray. I was able to park on the street just around the corner. It's a long drive down the west side--unlike Boston, which rolls up the sidewalks at midnight, there was gridlock for miles on the Henry Hudson going north at the witching hour.

Jasmin introduced me to several girls I'd never met before, all delectably lovely.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 10:38 PM
I was going to go last night but I had a shoot that ended at 10:30 and by the time I got home from this hectic weekend I was wiped out.

The owner of that place contacted me while I was in Europe to hold an event there, and I told him I would get back to him when I returned.
However, I think other arrangements were made instead.

Having had a weekky party in that area of town before, I can only tell you that it is a difficult area to sustain a weekly crowd because it is way downtown. Add that to the fact that these parties are a alot, a lot, alot, (did i say A LOT?) of work when you are first starting out it can be quite daunting.

Nonetheless, I do wish her the best of luck with the venue and party.

Ecstatic
12-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Allanah, Jasmin told me you said you were going to try to come by; sorry you weren't able to make it. I surprised myself by driving down (I was in Danbury, CT, only an hour away, so I came down between 12:30 and 2). I don't know if Jasmin reads the board, so I'll pass your note on to her; I'm sure she'll appreciate it. I know she has a lot of respect for you.

I'm a little leery, both of the location (though I don't know NYC that well to really judge, but while it's a long drive, it's very easily accessible to the West Side highway, just a couple of blocks in) and of the vibe I got from the owner, though the bartenders (all beautiful women) were great. The owner didn't want any photos taken, though Jasmin had asked me to take some for her.

I imagine it's a huge amount of work, and hard to get started and build momentum. I think Jasmin might have been a little disappointed in the turnout, but for the first night, I thought it was quite good, and it has potential to grow.

Allanah, I am waaaay overdue for a return visit to one of your parties, which are so much fun. I will try to make one soon!

I was going to go last night but I had a shoot that ended at 10:30 and by the time I got home from this hectic weekend I was wiped out.

The owner of that place contacted me while I was in Europe to hold an event there, and I told him I would get back to him when I returned.
However, I think other arrangements were made instead.

Having had a weekky party in that area of town before, I can only tell you that it is a difficult area to sustain a weekly crowd because it is way downtown. Add that to the fact that these parties are a alot, a lot, alot, (did i say A LOT?) of work when you are first starting out it can be quite daunting.

Nonetheless, I do wish her the best of luck with the venue and party.

flabbybody
12-11-2006, 12:25 AM
nice meeting you ecstatic.

I liked the place. reminded me of the Bronx Isish pubs from when I was a kid, but we need more girls to show if this location will work.

It's amazing how many guys show up for a tgirl party, no matter what the location.

Ecstatic
12-11-2006, 01:52 AM
You too, flabbybody, after all this time! I hope to run into you again here or there.