PDA

View Full Version : being desireable?

legman
12-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Greetings. I have a question for the t-girls. I am a married straight guy who is a very considerate, pasionate, and creative lover. That said, I have a very small penis. I am in good shape and nice looking. My wife has expressed some dissapointment with my lack of girth, but loves me very much. She seems to be coming to the realization that she will most likely never have a well endowed lover.
In the meantime I am completely addicted to shemales and their large members. Of course, this is a secret. I feel guilty having my craving for thick dick satisfied while my sweet innocent wife can only have my small dick. My question is, do t-girls care whether I am big or small? particularily that I am strictly a bottom boy.

BeardedOne
12-08-2006, 07:28 PM
My question is, do t-girls care whether I am big or small? particularily that I am strictly a bottom boy.

You seem to have answered your own question there. In the age-old size-doesn't-matter debate, if the gurl is going to be the more active partner in the relationship, then your size shouldn't be an issue.

Darkwing Duck
12-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Size matters to some people, and it doesn't matter a bit with others. Stop worrying about it and just try to enjoy yourself.