PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER QUESTION FOR THE GUYS

wombat33
12-06-2006, 03:44 PM
HOW MANY OF YOU LIKE TO GO DOWN ON A T-GIRL AND WHEN YOU DO, DO YOU LIKE HER TO CUM IN YOUR MOUTH?

FOR ME IT IS

YES AND YES

HOW DANGEROUS IS SUCKING A T-GIRL BARE AND LETTING HER CUM IN YOUR MOUTH?

ataste4suga
12-06-2006, 05:09 PM
I haven't been with a tgirl yet but have been seriously considering a visit to one of the lovely ladies. The question you raise is the only thing holding me back. I'd love to go down on her (bare) but I'm worried about catching something (other than her load!). But damn, it's so tempting!

scorpion
12-07-2006, 02:17 AM
I dont let any cum in my mouth if I dont know her/ him very well.
If I do and know she/ he is healty its okej.

TheOne1
12-07-2006, 02:26 AM

if this is meant to be a serious question... would you really take advise on your health/life from an online forum where most of it is picture threads, or "am i gay" questions?

so the answer is; sure.. its absolutely safe to swallow, condoms arent needed either.. enjoy barebackin' bucko..

BeardedOne
12-07-2006, 02:28 AM
My answers are "Yes" and "No/maybe", with the latter being qualified by how well I know my partner.

Is it dangerous? Hell, yah! :shock:

So is going to the mall. One of my errant hobbies was to go to the Springfield Mall (Pennsylvania) and count the bullet holes in the walls before they fixed them.

Bic
12-07-2006, 02:52 AM
i would just love to even go dont on a t girl. that would be great in itself :)

wombat33
12-07-2006, 04:21 AM

if this is meant to be a serious question... would you really take advise on your health/life from an online forum where most of it is picture threads, or "am i gay" questions?

so the answer is; sure.. its absolutely safe to swallow, condoms arent needed either.. enjoy barebackin' bucko..

cool, I thought it was safe. Thanks

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-11-2007, 06:40 AM
I love it and swallow it too.mmm mmm good.

qeuqheeg222
02-11-2007, 11:36 AM
as a practitioner of yoga im quite flexible to whereas i can suck and fuck a tg at the same time!the girls love this move.....had several come very quickly after doing this manuever....

wombat33
02-11-2007, 02:47 PM
as a practitioner of yoga im quite flexible to whereas i can suck and fuck a tg at the same time!the girls love this move.....had several come very quickly after doing this manuever....

YOU JUST WON THE MOST DESIREABLE MAN IN THE TS WORLD AWARD!!

stillies77
02-11-2007, 05:32 PM
You have to swallow...its like a unwritten rule

spooker609
02-11-2007, 06:01 PM
with the right girl her problem would be keeping me off it!!! And yes if it's safe swallow it all and keep sucking till you get every last drop, then go get a nice warm wash cloth and clean her up!

hwbs
02-11-2007, 06:20 PM
be safe mother fuckers ,lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-11-2007, 06:31 PM
be safe mother fuckers ,lol

what he said

mikey_stl
02-12-2007, 06:53 AM
HOW MANY OF YOU LIKE TO GO DOWN ON A T-GIRL AND WHEN YOU DO, DO YOU LIKE HER TO CUM IN YOUR MOUTH?

FOR ME IT IS

YES AND YES

Well, I mostly fantasize about t-girls. I've been with a few and have gone down on them and let them cum in my mouth. It's not completely safe, but safer than bb anal. If I had a regular, serious girlfriend who was TG, and she wanted me to go down on her, I'd definitely do it. I might even do anal wtih her.