PDA

View Full Version : Why You Should Stay In School: The White_Male_Imbecile Story

Quinn
12-06-2006, 03:28 AM
We all know him as the Fredo Corleone (“I’m smart, Mike”) of Hung Angels. Yes, it’s everyone’s favorite factually challenged yokel, White_Male_Canada. As we all know, White_Male_Closet_Case has been busy inundating us with his unique brand of factually selective reading incomprehension for some time now. Since we've all had such a good laugh at his expense, I thought we would could analyze some of his "genius" and see if we can put our finger on just what led to such an obvious impairment

1. The first instance of idiocy:

Anyone who would claim that the extreme right as being in favor of dictatorship has no fundamental understanding of the political spectrum.
Easily proved wrong:

In the modern world, the term far right is applied to those who support authoritarianism. . . . Their favored authoritarian state can be an absolute monarchy, but more often today it is some form of oligarchy or military dictatorship.

In the English-speaking nations this is often a nationalism descended from the militant aspects of British New Imperialism. Hence the groups labelled far-right often embrace . . . militarism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_right

2.The second instance of idiocy:

McCain . . . shredded the 1st with his McCain-Feingold bill.
Easily proved wrong:

a. The House voted 240-189 for the McCain- on 14 February 2002;
b. The Senate voted for the House's version of the bill by 60-40, on 20 March;
c. President Bush signs McCain-Feingold on March 27, 2002;
d. The Supreme Court upheld McCain-Feingold’s key provisions on September 8, 2003;
e. McCain-Feingold is the law of the land.

3. The third instance of idiocy:

The USSC is NOT the ultimate authority on such matters ,Congress is.
Easily proved wrong:

While Congress has ultimate authority to modify or set aside any such rules that are not constitutionally required, e.g., Palermo v. United States, 360 U.S. 343, 345—348, it may not supersede this Court’s decisions interpreting and applying the Constitution see, e.g., City of Boerne v. Flores, 521 U.S. 507, 517—521.

In matters of constitutional interpretation, the Court’s rulings are the supreme law of the land, whether they are decided unanimously or by a single vote.

. . . it is fundamental that Congress not legislate contradiction to a constitutional interpretation of the Supreme Court.

According to a unanimous ruling by the Court in the Little Rock crisis, Marbury ''declared the basic principle that [u]the federal judiciary is supreme in the exposition of the law of the Constitution.'' Cooper v. Aaron, 358 U.S. 1 (1958). That principle was reasserted by the Court in the reapportionment case of Baker v. Carr (1962): Deciding whether a matter has in any measure been committed by the Constitution to another branch of government, or whether action of that branch exceeds whatever authority has been committed, is itself a delicate exercise in constitutional interpretation, and a responsibility of [b]this Court as ultimate interpreter of the Constitution.'', Seven years later, in the exclusion case of Adam Clayton Powell, the Court again referred to itself as the ''ultimate interpreter'' of the Constitution., Powell v. McCormack, 395 U.S. 486, 549 (1969).

It is, emphatically, the province and duty of the judicial department to say what the law is.

4. The fourth instance of idiocy:

Too bad the guy who wrote the fucking Constitution [James Madison] and the rest of the founders disagree with the assholes like you and lawyers you quote [that the Supreme Court is the ultimate authority with respect to interpreting constitutionality]!
Easily proved wrong:

. . . [i]many of the Founding Fathers expected the Supreme Court to assume this role in regard to the Constitution; Alexander Hamilton and James Madison, for example, had underlined the importance of judicial review in the Federalist Papers, which urged adoption of the Constitution.

-Quinn

P.S. What do you want to bet that White_Male_Emulation copies my creation of a poll, etc., like he has so many other aspects of my debating style (vocabulary, format)? LMFAO…… Imitation truly is the sincerest form of flattery…

12-06-2006, 04:46 AM
If you guys are going to go back and forth at each other, be like sheepmike, LG and I and spread it out over several threads. Make it more interesting.

That is unless you two enjoy each others company.... in a weird way?

chefmike
12-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Well Quinn, we will no longer have to speculate about when the heir apparent to pissboy Aeden's throne will come mincing along, now will we?

Oops, I almost forgot...

Your throne sire...

Coroner
12-06-2006, 03:54 PM
welcome back, quinn. someone´s gonna get pushy again :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MbCUC5JzZc

Quinn
12-06-2006, 09:18 PM
LMAO.... Good stuff, guys.

@ TFan. I'm not going to go after a badly beaten dog for everything it does, just the more amusing stuff. If I get bored at some point, I’ll expand things. As for the gay thing, you'll have to talk to White_Fop_Canada about that; he's the one who enjoys effeminate poetry, etc. LOL...

@ Chef. No doubt. I was thinking the same damn thing. The similarities are truly astounding, right down to the lack of basic education and poor reading comprehension.

@ Coroner. Thanks for the return welcome. Great clip metaphor. Very funny.

-Quinn

By the way, Chef, I understand that White_Male_Yokel has recently upgraded to an entire throne room with a similar theme.

specialk
12-07-2006, 02:49 AM
Those are some of the possibilities for certain Quinn. I beleive "all of the above" applies here in his case.

I'm glad your vacation went well, Lord knows you needed one after going 48 rounds with "the Pinhead from canada" :lol:

chefmike
12-07-2006, 02:27 PM
I neglected to mention that the credit for the actual dialogue in the pic that I posted(of zippy on his throne) goes to you, specialk.

Something told me that you wouldn't have a problem with me posting it... :wink: 8)

Quinn
12-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Those are some of the possibilities for certain Quinn. I beleive "all of the above" applies here in his case.

I'm glad your vacation went well, Lord knows you needed one after going 48 rounds with "the Pinhead from canada" :lol:

LOL.... Maybe an "all of the above" option would have been more appropriate. As an aside, I understand yet another viable theory has been postulated.

-Quinn

specialk
12-09-2006, 03:49 AM
I neglected to mention that the credit for the actual dialogue in the pic that I posted(of zippy on his throne) goes to you, specialk.

Something told me that you wouldn't have a problem with me posting it... :wink: 8)

No problem Chef....anything for a good cause :lol: Keep up the good work!

Quinn
12-13-2006, 06:22 AM
Thought I'd throw this in for laughs:

The fountains mingle with the river
And the rivers with the ocean,
The winds of heaven mix for ever
With a sweet emotion;
Nothing in the world is single,
All things by a law divine
In one another's being mingle -
Why not I with thine?

See the mountains kiss high heaven
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister-flower would be forgiven
If it disdain'd its brother:
And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea -
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss not me?.

LMFAO @ White_Effeminate_Canada, the poster who has actually characterized someone else as gay.

Quinn
03-16-2007, 08:55 AM
Since everyone's favorite factually challenged dullard wants to resurrect some old threads, I thought it might to fun to bring an old poll back. Let’s begin this little revival by reviewing what it means to be a paragon of ineptitude and ignorance. Here, in no particular order, are just a few of White_Male_Dullard's imbecilic statements and the responses. Enjoy!!!

1. One instance of idiocy:

Corporations pay very little in taxes. The costs/taxes are passed on to customers,clients,consumers,etc.
Easily disproved:

Your own chart showed corporate income comprising 12.9 % of federal revenue in 2005 – and that’s just a measure of federal income tax receipts, not the myriad of other taxes corporations pay at various levels of government. So, thanks to your own chart we have clearly established that corporate taxes do compromise a crucial part of government revenue. Well done.
2. A second instance of idiocy:

The ability of the IRS to prosecute for this sort of thing is limited. That’s the point of using a tax haven to begin with.
Limited !? Holy fuck you’re an arse. It`s limited because it`s not illegal.
Easily disproved:

Not illegal??? Wow, you really don’t know a fucking thing about this, do you? How about part of a nice article from MSN Money:

[u]Some parts of transfer pricing have been illegal for years, especially in the US. The trouble is that policing is difficult.

Now, the US Treasury is bringing forward proposals that formalise most of the regulations, and provide an investor model for subsidiaries to treat each other as if they were unrelated, using fair prices for not only goods and services but intangible assets like intellectual capital.
http://money.uk.msn.com/Investing/Insight/Special_Features/Active_Investor/article.aspx?cp-documentid=143073
3. A third instance of idiocy:

“We are owed” Wow, that money is yours huh ? Those evil corps stole it and now the kook left want it back. How dare they do what is legal and shield their revenues !
Hey don’t let the facts get in the way of your economically and financially illiterate ramblings or anything. After all, we’ve already incontrovertibly established that your opinion isn’t supported by even the most forgiving review of the facts. Still, just to rub your ignorance in your face, here’s an example of a corporation being pursued by the IRS for something you say is legal:

Last week, Merck, the pharmaceutical multinational, announced that it will pay 2.3 billion dollars in back taxes, interest and penalties in one of the largest settlements for tax evasion the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has ever imposed.

Merck had cooked its tax books by moving ownership of its drug patents to its own Bermuda shell company -- an entity that has no real employees and does no real work -- and then deducting from U.S. taxes the huge royalties it paid itself. While setting up a shell company is not inherently illegal, it is if tax authorities determine that its only purpose is to evade taxes. Bermuda is a tax haven that has no levy on royalties
http://www.financialrealtime.com/stocks/stock-market-news/news697278.html.[/quote]

4. A forth instance of idiocy:

Taxes? Where were the howls of outrage when Nike and many manufacturing firms moved to China.
Once again, using irrelevant examples that reflect a complete ignorance of the topic being debated:

As to your Nike question, there is, strictly speaking, a difference. Nike has shifted its production from one subcontractor to another (Nike doesn’t actually own the factories that produce its shoes) to save money where production costs are concerned. Nike has long used Asia to produce most of its products (Taiwan, South Korea, Indonesia, etc.), so shifting from one Asian based subcontractor to another hurts other Asian states, not the US.
5. A fifth instance of idiocy:

Now after the Job Growth Act of 2003 things dramatically changed and considering the rapid growth of S corporations since the individual income tax cuts in 2003, the dramatic growth of corporate tax collections from traditional C corporations has been just fine thank you.
Easily disproved:

The argument that S Corporations were responsible for the decline in corporate income tax collections was never given any serious credibility. Still, let’s here what the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities had to say on the matter:

. . . the average C corporation in 2000 had assets that were 33 times larger than the assets held by the average S corporation. While the S corporation liberalization may have eroded the corporate income tax base when it comes to smaller corporations, it has not significantly affected the large corporations that account for the lion’s share of corporate income tax revenues.
6. A sixth instance of idiocy:

Signs of the recession were only beginning to appear in 2000 and were known in 2001 to 2003,ergo,lower federal revenues. Your ilk enjoy Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_2000s_recession.
Not only was that statement factually irrelevant to the debate, it was funny due to the following:

Quoting from Wiki is akin to quoting from a Bazooka joe comic.
7. A seventh instance of idiocy:

Lowering the tax a corporation pays would lower the costs they pass onto clients,consumers,etc.
Too easy to deal with this farce:

Once again, you seem to have a problem comprehending what is being addressed here. We have been talking about corporations, most specifically Halliburton, evading taxes through transfer pricing – not a corporation legitimately paying lower taxes because of a change in government tax policy.

Furthermore, lower production costs, not lower taxes, are the primary vehicle through which consumers realize savings (think Walmart). Moreover, Halliburton has – thanks to its use of transfer pricing to avoid paying taxes – enjoyed the benefit of paying lower taxes for some time now. Has your argument held up? No, Halliburton and its subsidiaries have been caught gouging the US government, not passing on savings realized through tax avoidance.

Hey, White_Male_Want_ Wit, given the voluminous drivel you spout, I could most certainly post more examples, but this will do for now. See what happens when you attempt to debate things you have absolutely no familiarity with. You are to a factual debate what Enron was to ethical business practices: a fiasco and a fraud.

-Quinn

Quinn
03-16-2007, 09:03 PM
Thought I would add this one as it's just too damn funny:

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Chesterton

Love your new sig, Michael. So utterly appropriate to you.

A misquote, and not Chesterton.

http://www.chesterton.org/qmeister2/any-everything.htm

-Quinn

chefmike
03-16-2007, 10:21 PM
LMAO!

ezed
03-17-2007, 04:59 AM
Quinn, Chefmike, specialk! I'm surprised at you boys! Now go to your rooms. We raised you better than to make fun of retarded people with cut and paste affliction. You can come down when dinner is ready.

Quinn
03-17-2007, 10:49 AM
LMAO, ezed. Look, I have to be honest – Chef and K made me participate. :lol:

-Quinn

specialk
03-17-2007, 01:12 PM

-Quinn

Hey EZ don't be shy ...room for everybody!!

chefmike
03-17-2007, 01:44 PM

-Quinn

Hey EZ don't be shy ...room for everybody!!

LMFAO!

It's a big tent!

chefmike
03-17-2007, 10:36 PM
http://n-car.info/newvideo/qmeister.avi

:spam

getthefugouttahere!!!!