PDA

View Full Version : Silicone below the waist...trying to understand...

whatsupwithat
12-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Are there any other guys out there that find silicone-injected butts to be, well, unattractive?

No disrespect, but in my experience with them, they feel funky, they look funky, and I don't mean a good funky.

ptyseminole
12-04-2006, 05:38 PM
I have limited experienced with regards to this subject, but the one and only silicone enhanced ass that I touched look and felt like the real thing.

TheOne1
12-04-2006, 05:41 PM
hmm... did you feel the real thing b4 the silicone??

that, and it gets the "drooping" effect and discoloring after awhile.. mmmm a sloppy discolored azz...

whatsupwithat
12-04-2006, 06:41 PM
hmm... did you feel the real thing b4 the silicone??

that, and it gets the "drooping" effect and discoloring after awhile.. mmmm a sloppy discolored azz...

the "drooping" effect...

razoredge1975
12-04-2006, 11:09 PM
example

RangeHova
12-05-2006, 12:19 AM
I think that for every bad example there are 10 good ones. Some girls go overboard with the silicone. especially in this day and age of the hip hop video vixen worship. Some girls want naturally feminine asses that can be hard to get by only taking hormones and will do just enough to fill out what is missing. Other girls want to use silicone to construct an entire budunkah dunk butt on frames that weren't mean to have that. I just don't think that body can hold up that much of a foreign object. People forget just how heavy silicone is, it weighs more than the same mass of fat. Silicone falls, which is why silicone injected breast tend to have a more natural hang than most implants.

I've dated or known girls that have built up some very big asses that looked and felt very natural. I think who you go to to get injections makes a difference and I'm told that doing a little at a time makes it less problematic. Also, it does need to be massaged in its early stages to remain soft and some girls slack in that area because it is a painful thing to do. It can actually pop like bubble wrap but that releases air pockets and gives it a softer and smoother feel.

The girl I am seeing now wants to get some done in her ass but I'm trying my best to stop her because I am really afraid of the possibilites of complications. I'm a man that loves a big ass and I'm sure that sexually and visually I would love the after but I'd rather have her healthy and well.

scorpion
12-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Sure there is some realy sexy silicon butts.
A sexy natrual round and solid is to prefere.

such beauties
12-05-2006, 03:16 AM
what is that? is that a tampon string hanging out of the girls ass in the first pic??? must have been one hell of a hemmoroid!

RangeHova
12-05-2006, 04:33 AM
Sure there is some realy sexy silicon butts.
A sexy natrual round and solid is to prefere.

A lot of the natural round TS asses are silicone enhanced, they just are not over done. When properly done, silicone asses, cheek bones, tits, hips, etc can look great. If they are done properly you shouldn't be able to tell that they were done.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-05-2006, 05:03 AM
I am as fair skinned as they come without a tan- and I have no stains, or discolorations, or lumps on my hips or ass. Unfortunately, when the skin turns colors like that it usually means that the product injected was not silicone, or not medical grade silicone, or silicone cut with another product. It also has to do with how much is injected at one time and how deep in the muscle. Too much in one session can kead to lumps that will not go away and severe hardening. Silicone injected to close to the skin will cause what is called 'orange peel' effect. However, regular mdecial grade injectivle silicone can stain the skin slightly, it can migrate, and it can harden. Things to keep in mind.

Here is my ass un retouched, I have been working on it for 10 years abd have done so little by little, so I have been lucky thus far. Of ocurse it is not perfect and I have a little imperfections here and there.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-05-2006, 05:08 AM
Yes the shorts do say Ms. New Booty hehehe

Bic
12-05-2006, 05:57 AM
looks good to me. i see nothig wrong with it :)

RangeHova
12-05-2006, 06:20 AM
Perfect example of what I was talking about.

whatsupwithat
12-05-2006, 06:37 AM
hahaha! Ms. New Booty! That's priceless. Thanks for the smile. :)

And your butt looks great, Allanah. I guess I was referring to a lot of the Brazilian models I see around and I had just happened to see before I posted this thread.

Much peace, Ms. New Booty...I'm still chuckling.

qeuqheeg222
12-05-2006, 08:40 AM
yeah some of these girls got injected with sill from home depot or mineral erl(oil) from what i hear..and they all gotta realize as they age the stuff will sag..how many of you have seen trannies in their late forties or fifties...like seanchai said in another thread 1 tranny year can be like 7 for everybody else(dogyears)...cheeks sag,tits fall and hips become jodpurrs(sp?)...

AllanahStarrNYC
12-05-2006, 08:45 AM
i love those ms. new booty shorts-

my friend who used to work for virgin for foreigh pr. designed them to promote bubba sparxxx and he gave me a whole bunch of the shorts in different colors and t- shirts. they are great- but they can only be worn indoors or at a party- LOL

Beaner
12-05-2006, 01:30 PM

Can I have some of that new booty? haha.

wombat33
12-06-2006, 05:03 AM
I am as fair skinned as they come without a tan- and I have no stains, or discolorations, or lumps on my hips or ass. Unfortunately, when the skin turns colors like that it usually means that the product injected was not silicone, or not medical grade silicone, or silicone cut with another product. It also has to do with how much is injected at one time and how deep in the muscle. Too much in one session can kead to lumps that will not go away and severe hardening. Silicone injected to close to the skin will cause what is called 'orange peel' effect. However, regular mdecial grade injectivle silicone can stain the skin slightly, it can migrate, and it can harden. Things to keep in mind.

Here is my ass un retouched, I have been working on it for 10 years abd have done so little by little, so I have been lucky thus far. Of ocurse it is not perfect and I have a little imperfections here and there.

Wow,

both look great. I would love to investigate further!

Kabuki
12-06-2006, 08:08 AM

Nice work Allanah. DJ Asia is a lucky guy :lol: