PDA

View Full Version : WANTED! Gidget Goes Bi/Chicks with Dicks 1 Julie Bond Videos

josh2
12-04-2006, 12:32 PM
I am trying to locate someone that has a copy of either "Gidget Goes Bi or "Chicks with Dicks volume 1 starring Julie Bond from Leisure Time. Both these videos are old, like 1988 or 89. If you have either one of these VHS videos or DVD, let me know and Ill pay you to make a copy for me. if you could send me a copy of it in the mail( copies are fine, I dont need your originals with covers, ) Email me and let me know

Ja46705555@yahoo.com or respond here thanks. Josh

tech_dogg99
01-26-2007, 08:42 PM
I am also looking for the same thing. If you find someone or the vhs tapes could you let me know. I will gladly pay for them as well.

TJT
03-03-2007, 03:21 AM
I've got a Leisure Time compilation tape from that era which features Julie Bond,Leilani,Sasha,etc.... I'll have to check the title and condition of it,I haven't played it in years.

If it still works,you can have it if you want it Josh,as you posted first. PM me w/the mailing info.

BTW,I know the Julie Bond scene in this comp is from Gidget Goes Bi,as I used to have it years ago.