PDA

View Full Version : Contact info needed!!!

tommytuu
12-04-2006, 03:31 AM
Anyone have a contact number for either Sahara or Iyana I would appreciate it. Iyana is pictured. They're both in Chicago.

qeuqheeg222
12-04-2006, 07:06 AM
are they from that rogue adventures movie?i think sahara goes by coco in the eros for chicago..she is really hot..

tommytuu
12-04-2006, 07:40 AM
are they from that rogue adventures movie?i think sahara goes by coco in the eros for chicago..she is really hot..Ok, and your point? The thread was for contact info, not your opinion of them.

BeardedOne
12-04-2006, 07:42 AM
are they from that rogue adventures movie?i think sahara goes by coco in the eros for chicago..she is really hot..Ok, and your point? The thread was for contact info, not your opinion of them.

He said:

i think sahara goes by coco in the eros for chicago..

That sounds like contact info to me.

tommytuu
12-04-2006, 07:44 AM

He said:

That sounds like contact info to me.Either your idea of comedy sucks, or your just that dumb. I hope its the first.

BeardedOne
12-04-2006, 07:45 AM
Oddly, I know how to type www.eros.com into my browser. Do you?

Coroner
12-04-2006, 07:53 AM

He said:

That sounds like contact info to me.Either your idea of comedy sucks, or your just that dumb. I hope its the first.

Itīs obvious that BeardedOne had the intention to draw attention to the help you got by queuqheeg, the eros site. Why this primitive attack and what comedy? Are you the new stand-up hope like Kramer?

tommytuu
12-04-2006, 07:53 AM
Oddly, I know how to type www.eros.com into my browser. Do you?If she had an ad on eros I wouldn't be here asking for a number Jackass. If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem. You've typed 2 responses and said nothing. Go to another thread and STFU!!

BeardedOne
12-04-2006, 07:59 AM
Excuse me for making the assumption that you had already searched for "Coco".

:roll:

Sorry I tried to help, I'll no better next time. :smh

blckhaze
12-04-2006, 08:05 AM
http://www.real-tgirls.com/index.php[url]

try here. seanchai and his crew keep it fairly up-to-date.

blckhaze
12-04-2006, 08:07 AM
http://www.real-tgirls.com/index.php

try here. seanchai usually keep it fairly up-to-date
sry for double pst

qeuqheeg222
12-04-2006, 09:05 AM
watch yer pressure tt...fish around on eros...but these girls tend to come and go ..especially if they cant pay the dues to the almighty god eros....a sacrifice is necessary....

ARMANIXXX
12-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Not sure if this info is current because the last review she got was from 2004....here's the link:

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=51260

as a bonus, a review for you my brotha ;)

appearance: 7 - Attractive performance: 7 - Hot Time
attitude: good atmosphere: good

General Details

Called her on the phone, told her what I like to do, she agreed and I was off to her place. She looked as good as her pics..Took care of the donation and she sat down on the couch naked...

Juicy Details

I knelt down between her legs and saw her big cock laying across her leg, I put it in my mouth and began to suck on it..It instantly began to grow , it felt great filling up my mouth...I sucked her cock and her balls for a while, licking her shaft, she seemed to really enjoy it based on how hard her cock got..
We then moved to the carpet where I tongued her ass from behind..She told me she really likes that and that it will make her cum..I then had her sit over my face , putting her cock and then ass over my mouth..We finished by me kneeling in front of her while she stroked her cock till she came in my mouth...

Your welcome. :)

bunzy
12-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Oddly, I know how to type www.eros.com into my browser. Do you?If she had an ad on eros I wouldn't be here asking for a number Jackass. If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem. You've typed 2 responses and said nothing. Go to another thread and STFU!!
Dude what the hell is wrong with you today man, he was trying to help, c'mon now that can't be really you, chill bro.