PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite vacations

Litter3219
12-04-2006, 03:28 AM
Hey guys, what are your guy's favorite places to travel to? I like going to the Bahamas every December!:) (http://wholesale-listing.com/actual_discount_wholesale_computer.html)

rico del rio
12-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Colombia and Brasil are the top 2, also Argentina or Punta del este in Uruguay. Venezuela used to rock but now el sicko Chavez just got reelected tonite so thats sucks.

South America is a great continent, Centro America Nicaraqua but another fuckhead Ortega the Sandanista freak is back fucks up my investments

qeuqheeg222
12-04-2006, 09:32 AM
what investments?...

scorpion
12-05-2006, 02:39 AM
1. Vietnam "Ho chi minh city"
2.North of Sweden "lappland"
3. Normandie in France

wombat33
12-05-2006, 02:49 AM
Hey guys, what are your guy's favorite places to travel to? I like going to the Bahamas every December!:) (http://wholesale-listing.com/actual_discount_wholesale_computer.html)

Viva Italy!!!!!!!!!

national Parks in the U.S.

And always taking a vacation alone every year.........at least a week with no one around.

And, to me an hour ot two qith a gorgeous tranny is as good as a vacation as you can get.

scorpion
12-05-2006, 03:15 AM
Thats why I choise the noth of Sweden wombat. There you can find absolute lonelyness if you want. I need it sometimes and then I go up there and tenting and fiching and walking around al alone. 8)

Quinn
12-05-2006, 03:30 AM
I just came back from a two-week vacation, most of which was spent in London. London and Buenos Aires are my two favorite vacation destinations.

Here's why I love London so much. A friend of mine runs a pub in central London that’s fairly well known. What isn’t so well known is that the two floors above this establishment – which shall remain nameless for obvious reasons - are run as a "private," 24-hour lounge. Two words: Caligulan debauchery. Three more words: five day occupancy. Now, that’s a vacation.

-Quinn

GroobySteven
12-05-2006, 03:32 AM
Blackpool.

seanchai

meatloaf
12-05-2006, 07:05 AM
Blackpool. For laughs maybe.

GroobySteven
12-05-2006, 07:09 AM
Laughing on holiday is good right!
The birds here are cheaper than anywhere in the world - practically free and after a night on the booze they don't look too bad.

seanchai

whatsupwithat
12-05-2006, 07:13 AM
Mine's close to home.

Martha's Vineyard. Even though the NYers are doing their damndest to ruin it. And even though I'm now one of those NYers.

ezed
12-05-2006, 08:02 AM
I just came back from a two-week vacation, most of which was spent in London. London and Buenos Aires are my two favorite vacation destinations.

Here's why I love London so much. A friend of mine runs a pub in central London that’s fairly well known. What isn’t so well known is that the two floors above this establishment – which shall remain nameless for obvious reasons - are run as a "private," 24-hour lounge. Two words: Caligulan debauchery. Three more words: five day occupancy. Now, that’s a vacation.

-Quinn

That place in London sounds the best so far on this thread. Wow. Everything in one place with no language barrier. You can't beat that with a stick, and you'll never have to rely on beating your own stick...how priceless is that. And they probably have great TV's (televisions) and warm towels! Quinn, any friend of yours is a friend of mine, however, I'll completely understand if you do not choose to divulge his whereabouts. :wink:

rico del rio
12-05-2006, 08:18 AM
When you go to London must hangout at that SHED in West London !

BLUE IS THE COLOUR CHELSEA IS THE NAME

ezed
12-05-2006, 09:20 AM
When you go to London must hangout at that SHED in West London !

BLUE IS THE COLOUR CHELSEA IS THE NAME

Okay, no one's going to bicycle kick me in in the balls if I say Chelsea? are they?

wombat33
12-06-2006, 04:45 AM
Laughing on holiday is good right!
The birds here are cheaper than anywhere in the world - practically free and after a night on the booze they don't look too bad.

seanchai

where is blackpool and what is a bird?

Quinn
12-06-2006, 06:08 AM

-Quinn

That place in London sounds the best so far on this thread. Wow. Everything in one place with no language barrier. You can't beat that with a stick, and you'll never have to rely on beating your own stick...how priceless is that. And they probably have great TV's (televisions) and warm towels! Quinn, any friend of yours is a friend of mine, however, I'll completely understand if you do not choose to divulge his whereabouts. :wink:

It’s definitely an experience, but there are some strange things that always require a period of adjustment. For example:

1. There are no televisions or radios of any sort (though music is played in certain rooms);
2. There are no clocks of any sort and time pieces are not permitted (you have to ask the staff if you want to know the time);
3. There are no windows, and the lights are always low;
4. No cell phones or communication devices are permitted;
5. No video recording devices are permitted.

In short, you are intentionally deprived of any sensory input from the outside world (certain spas do this as well, though not to such an extreme degree). There is a single, designated staff member who serves as a point of contact for any critical inquiries form the outside world, but that’s it – and use of said service is frowned upon.

So far as I can tell, I spent nearly two insomnia filled days fading in and out of a Champagne haze, drifting between the gaming parlour (wining at pool, winning at poker, and getting massacred at snooker) and the Roman style bath. After that, a female friend and I curled up for one of the deepest sleeps I have ever experienced. That alone was worth it. Once I felt rested, I spent most of my time in the central lounge area pursuing more fleshly activities.

Debauchery filled times like that, spent with close friends I really care about, make the brutally heavy work schedule I keep worth while. Location hint: it’s not too far from the Monument.

-Quinn