PDA

View Full Version : Talisa Luci

buttolino
12-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Does anyone have any pics/info on this transsexual model??

jowwor
12-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Ask John Leslie...8)

From the Scotsman.com:

Leslie partner is pregnant

FORMER TV star John Leslie is expecting a baby by his 23-year-old girlfriend.

The presenter, 41, was said to be stunned by the news that Rachel Bentley is pregnant with his child.

The baby is due this summer, almost a year after the pair initially split following allegations that the Edinburgh-born star cheated with a transsexual, Talisa Luci.

The affair is believed to have begun again a few weeks later and has been on and off ever since.
http://news.scotsman.com/celebrities.cfm?id=302262006

From The People:

LESLIE VIDEO LOVER USED TO BE FELLA
Exclusive: Amazing secret of 'girl' in sex & drug sessions Transexual was schoolboy star of Grange Hill
By Caroline Waterston

THE naked beauty filmed romping with shamed TV star John Leslie as he snorted cocaine used to be a MAN, The People can reveal.

Shapely Talisa Luci grew up as Jose and was once a boy actor in TV's Grange Hill.

Now she is the stunning brunette seen pleasuring a drug-fuelled Leslie in footage captured on a pal's mobile phone and exclusively revealed by The People last week.

Amazingly, Talisa says that depraved Leslie knew about her gender secret and got extra THRILLS from it.

Talisa, 35, who had a £7,000 sex-change op at a private clinic in Hove, Sussex, told a pal: "John knew about my sex change. Not initially as it's not something you tell a bloke on a first date.

"But I did come clean eventually and it didn't seem to bother him. In fact, I think it gave him extra kicks."

"I want sex all the time - you could say I'm a bit of a sex maniac. I suppose in that sense, me and John are very similar. But that is where the similarities end.

"I know my body turned him on. Many men say it's the best they have ever seen."

Leslie, 40, took Talisa back to his home in Chiswick, West London, behind the back of his loyal girlfriend Rachel Bentley, 22, who has now dumped him.

Chilean-born Talisa, who lives in North London, was stunned by our story and pictures of her and the sacked This Morning host.

The transsexual told a pal: "I am totally devastated. It was a terrible mistake allowing it to be filmed. I was naive.

"But I'm all woman and enjoyed being with John because he's all man. I'm more feminine than most women I know. The fact I was born a man is just an inconvenient technicality."

The brunette, also known as Talisa Garcia, was born in Santiago, Chile, and moved to London in 1978 with her mother after her parents divorced.

After joining a children's stage school she got her first acting break as a boy in BBC's Grange Hill. She also sang on the Just Say No anti-drugs record and video made by the cast.

She later had the op and even played a transsexual in BBC crime drama Silent Witness. Speaking to her pal about her gender swap, Talisa said: "Once I decided to tell a man and he was very nice about it but said he couldn't carry on seeing me. It can be difficult. But with John it was different.

"Everyone has skeletons in their closet - only mine is bigger than most."