she is hot..where did you get the info?

breastyy
01-06-2007, 01:24 AM
she is hot..where did you get the info?

i think it was on the eroticreview.com site

breastyy
01-06-2007, 01:26 AM
oh found the review here it is

shut the door and told me how things were going to be. She told me she was a heavy cummer and would likely give me three deposits, two of which I would swallow. She had me on my knees right away, and used a belt to tie my hands behind my back. At her mercy, she lifted her skirt, put her panties to teh side, and shoved her uncut cock in my mouth. I eagerly began to suck and she began to thrust it deeper and deeper, occasionally allowing a little worship of the head. After about 20 minutes of this, i could tell she was getting close, as she started pumping harder and faster, and without any warning, she let go on one of her thrusts, leaving a trail of cum from the front of my tongue to the back of my throat. There was so much, i could not swallow it all, and it came out around my lips. She never let up, making me suck and swallow until she was hard right away again. She made me keep sucking for about 5 minutes, then picked me up an pushed me over the side of the bed, on my stomach, spread a bunch of lube, and thrust her 9 into me. It hurt really bad at first, but them was intense pleasure. She fucked me hard for about 30 minutes. I was getting really sore- still felt really good, when she pulled out and came all over my ass cheeks and hold. I could feel the warm jiz running all over my ass. She got up on the bed while I was still restrained and pushed her cum covered cock in my mouth, pumped my mouth for about 10 minutes till she came deep in my throat and all over my face. Definitely a heavy cummer!!!! She then used her panties to jack me off. After I came in her panties, she stuffed them in my mouth, loosened the belt just a little, and left. I was able to get out of the belt in about 5 minutes. Awesoem session. Saw her three times over the next three days and the scene was the same every time. Hopefully will be able to meet her and one of her TG friends next time.