PDA

View Full Version : Where to get these awsome dvds?

Puppet Master
12-02-2006, 07:49 PM
I want to get a copy of "shemale switch hitters" and "filthy shemale sluts 02" but it says hung ange;s only ship to the USA.

So I am wondering, how do us english get these dvds?

Smog Boy
12-02-2006, 08:17 PM
I use bootleggers myself, I can get hundreds of titles, "shemale switch hitters" and the other title mentioned look like cheap shite.

I just bought "Transsexual Babysitters" for £1.50, off a bootlegger.

WendyWilliams
12-02-2006, 09:07 PM
As a producer I find it VERY disturbing smogboy you would feel that you would give advice of something illegal especially on a board where several producers post and read the boards..........We as producers spend ALOT of money pre and post production and I for one become angered when I see someone post so freely about the issue............

There are MANY places on the internet you can find to ship outside the U.S, I would suggest you do a google search on the item you would like to purchase or visit sites like gamelink.com and see their policies.

I am not naive to know that bootlegging and file sharing will exist however since everytime you choose to do this you are taking money from future productions especially good Productions featuring ENglish Speaking Trannies.

Regards,
Wendy

Smog Boy
12-02-2006, 09:49 PM
As a producer I find it VERY disturbing smogboy you would feel that you would give advice of something illegal especially on a board where several producers post and read the boards..........We as producers spend ALOT of money pre and post production and I for one become angered when I see someone post so freely about the issue............

There are MANY places on the internet you can find to ship outside the U.S, I would suggest you do a google search on the item you would like to purchase or visit sites like gamelink.com and see their policies.

I am not naive to know that bootlegging and file sharing will exist however since everytime you choose to do this you are taking money from future productions especially good Productions featuring ENglish Speaking Trannies.

Regards,
Wendy

Wendy, if in the UK, we even had a decent range of titles that weren't either edited down by the BBFC or cost a fortune then I'd buy genuine titles. I also don't have a Credit Card, so I can't import (so I save on Customs worries).

So if I want a title, I either pay £20.00 / £30.00 per title (genuine), or buy 20 titles for £50.00 (bootleg). I'd like to support future productions, but there's no way I'm shelling out thirty pounds on a cheap-ass looking title.

Anyway, when are your Wild Shemales series going to be released here in the UK? I'll buy them genuine if I see them.

Smog Boy
12-02-2006, 11:11 PM
Wendy,

Checked out gamelink, DVD's veer from 25.00 to 30 dollars, there is no way I would attempt to get them safely through UK Customs without them getting confiscated and the Police would propably be at my door.

http://www.simplythebestdvd.com/ is better for UK'ers.

Lobo
12-02-2006, 11:55 PM
the site adultdvdtalk.com has a price search that is linked to some online stores, allmost all of which ship worldwide with much cheaper prices than gamelink. Gamelink is the one of the worst as far as price is concerned.

Try these:

fivestardvd.com, adultdvdnow.com, xrentdvd.com, adultdvdtoday.com, cduniverse.com, adultdvdempire.com

WendyWilliams
12-03-2006, 12:13 AM
Smog Boy I ship the orders for Gia and Joanna Jet ,,you can purchase any video released or that we have starred in, GIA< WENDY< AND JOANNA at shemalevideostore.com and never once has customs contacted the office or a customer had problem receiving the order, we ship priority using usps.com and usually takes 2-3 business days.

The best deal would be to order a BUNDLE pack, for example I have 1-5 and uncensored on sale for 99.95, Joanna has a bundle pack of her JEt Set 1-7 and Gia has 1-10, 11-20, and 21-30 in a bundle pack so you are getting a better deal for the shipping you have to pay compared to just one dvd.

Check it out
www.shemalevideostore.com

Puppet Master
12-03-2006, 12:45 AM
I tried seraching and though there are others. I am not sure which are reliable online sellers =/

GroobySteven
12-03-2006, 02:08 AM
http://www.shemale-video-direct.com

We've been shipping to Europe and the UK for years without a problem. We even have an option for removing the covers for those who wish to be a bit more discreet.
seanchai

Puppet Master
12-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the website, but I notied you dont carry that particular dvd =(

Smog Boy
12-03-2006, 02:20 PM
Personally I don't have a Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard etc) and I'm not prepared to post cash, cheques or money orders half way round the world for an adult title, when I can pay through Paypal for a bootleg that I'll have within 48 hours.

Now, let's say Wendy released a digi-pak set of her series in the UK. I would buy that straight away, because bootleggers can't especially deliver artwork and hopefully it would look cool on my shelf.

latrix67
12-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Try
www.thetopshelf.co.uk
They might as they do stock a lot of TS stuff as well as other fetish stuff/
L67

Smog Boy
12-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Try
www.thetopshelf.co.uk
They might as they do stock a lot of TS stuff as well as other fetish stuff/
L67

Thanks latrix67, good site, even bought a mag via MAESTRO! Now go to the top of the class! :D