PDA

View Full Version : TS RUBY AND VALERIE

sheyum
12-02-2006, 02:53 AM
heh--anyone know where i can view more vids of Ts Ruby and valerie together??
I saw a snipet on one of these threads and it blew my mind....sexxxy.....

sponschpop
12-02-2006, 02:56 AM
buy em on niteflirt^^ or ask ruby...

rick001978
12-02-2006, 03:25 AM

Ruby will want to charge like $100 per vid.... :?

RubyTS
01-18-2007, 02:46 PM

wow i go away for a couple of months and this is what i see... very disappointed gentlemen. I actually had some vids up on x-tube for free... otherwise i do have them 4 sale on niteflirt, and its not $100 per vid like this dramatic guy stated. lol where'd u get THAT from btw?

blaxican
01-19-2007, 04:23 AM

wow i go away for a couple of months and this is what i see... very disappointed gentlemen. I actually had some vids up on x-tube for free... otherwise i do have them 4 sale on niteflirt, and its not $100 per vid like this dramatic guy stated. lol where'd u get THAT from btw?

And to think, just this morning I was wondering where you disappeared to. Good to see you back.

RubyTS
01-19-2007, 04:25 AM

And to think, just this morning I was wondering where you disappeared to. Good to see you back.

THANX BABE

Bic
01-19-2007, 04:40 AM

wow do i feel like a dope. i dint even know you, or know you were gone, but i am DAMN glad to see ya

LCF
01-19-2007, 06:32 AM
Ruby, where'dyou go!

RubyTS
01-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Ruby, where'dyou go!

well i just got back home from Washington DC. I've been doing some touring. Mostly i've been keeping to myself, and working on building a better future for myself step by step. Im about to be 25.... and feel like at this age, things in my life should be a little different. Im forcing myself to grow up a little more, not that im an immature child... I just still feel like im 19! LOL. I tend to procrastinate so im trying to make certain moves in my life which should have been done long ago.

i didnt expect to be missed on HA :oops: im flattered!

yodajazz
01-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Take it from an old head: Now is the best time to make things right. There is no perfect time in the future. Now is the only time. If you make a misstep, you can only learn from your mistake. It is better to make the mistakes sooner, so that you will be wiser, and recognize the greater opportunities to come. I don't know what you are doing, but I believe that the steps you are taking will make you a more beautiful person on the inside. And those things can't be taken away from you.
Plus, you will still have that youthful enthusiasm for life. Do it girl!