PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION FOR ALL THE GUYS......................

wombat33
12-01-2006, 10:19 PM
In choosing a T-girl strictly for a sexual adventure...........

(Based on a scale of 1 ugly and 10 gorgeous)

Would you rather have a T-girl with a 10 totally fem face and a small cock

or

(based on inches)

a T-girl with a 10 inch cock and just an ok, manish, not so fem face???

I would take the prettier face and go with less cock size.

99 times out of 100

These photos are just my examples.........you may not feel the same. So in your answer, please picture your own girls

dan_drade
12-01-2006, 10:26 PM
In choosing a T-girl strictly for a sexual adventure...........

(Based on a scale of 1 ugly and 10 gorgeous)

Would you rather have a T-girl with a 10 totally fem face and a small cock

or

(based on inches)

a T-girl with a 10 inch cock and just an ok, manish, not so fem face???

I would take the prettier face and go with less cock size.

99 times out of 100

These photos are just my examples.........you may not feel the same. So in your answer, please picture your own girls

Cock size is not near as important as a girl that is very feminine. After all, that is what being a Transexual is all about. At least thats my opionion.

theonlyone
12-01-2006, 10:33 PM
as feminine as possible, with a tiny cock...

no testicles would be a definite plus.

willielo29
12-01-2006, 10:35 PM
A beautiful face. Besides I prefer a small cock so I can fit it all in my mouth.

LadyBoyzrHot
12-01-2006, 11:09 PM
both. you can have your cake and eat it to....!!!

BeardedOne
12-01-2006, 11:23 PM

Did you mean to say 'cake' or 'cock'? :lol:

BeardedOne
12-01-2006, 11:25 PM

BeardedOne
12-01-2006, 11:27 PM

BeardedOne
12-01-2006, 11:49 PM
the point bearded is tryin to make is that this fuckin routine is redundant;) well done oh bearded one;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I think the point I made was that there was a massive hiccup on the server. :lol:

Sorry guys and gals. :oops:

wombat33
12-01-2006, 11:51 PM
the point bearded is tryin to make is that this fuckin routine is redundant;) well done oh bearded one;)

not for people who are new and are enjoying themselves here and learning and sharing.

Maybe you have been here for a long time and are bored with your own dumb ass, and your life you jaded angry mean punk.

Leave the people who want to post and enjoy themselves alone and go find an anger management board or get a job at motor vehicle

What a fucking loser you are.

I think most if not all will agree.

BeardedOne
12-02-2006, 12:03 AM
OOWWW! :shock:

Gawd, I hope that wasn't aimed at me! :(

Personally, I liked the pic of Areeya that you posted (Which, IMHO, scores a 20 on your scale :D ).

To your question:

While I am a confessed size-queen whose head is easily turned by an extra inch in length or girth, I still enjoy eye candy of any variety and it certainly helps if they can rub two words together to produce a lucid thought.

In order of preference: Personality, looks, dick-size. If they score high in all three categories (And can tolerate my presence for more than a few hours), that's wifey material. :D

GrimFusion
12-02-2006, 01:27 AM
To answer your question; I could care less. I'm not the type of guy to pay for an encounter. On the other hand, I can't say I'm interested in genetic women like I am transgendered women, otherwise I wouldn't be a member here, but my interest is nowhere near obcession.

So long as the vibe is right, I could care less about what people look like or how good they might be in bed. That applies to GG's and TG's. I'm more a relaxed-relationship guy than I am the one-night-stand type.

wombat33
12-02-2006, 01:43 AM
OOWWW! :shock:

Gawd, I hope that wasn't aimed at me! :(

Personally, I liked the pic of Areeya that you posted (Which, IMHO, scores a 20 on your scale :D ).

To your question:

While I am a confessed size-queen whose head is easily turned by an extra inch in length or girth, I still enjoy eye candy of any variety and it certainly helps if they can rub two words together to produce a lucid thought.

In order of preference: Personality, looks, dick-size. If they score high in all three categories (And can tolerate my presence for more than a few hours), that's wifey material. :D

no,

totally not aimed at you. Sorry for the confusion. The "resident ball buster" gets his jollies belittling other posters and thinking he is above everyone else and is the king of tranny info apparently.

rick001978
12-02-2006, 03:36 AM
Feminine with small cock

sean82
12-02-2006, 04:53 AM
cock 10
Face 2nd

Realgirls4me
12-02-2006, 05:09 AM
Cock size is not near as important as a girl that is very feminine. After all, that is what being a Transexual is all about. At least thats my opionion.
It's all about the woman's femininity and embrace of womanhood that's the turn-on to me. Maybe that's why I am just as transfixed (What a term, huh?) and mesmerized by post-ops. Their cock, or lack of one, is not the issue. It's the fact that they are women who were born with cocks, but no longer ascribe to what our culture and society dictates that they behave like. The pride they have in who they are today is also a turn-on...there' something about a woman's confidence that makes them very alluring. They're beautiful, special, mysterious, unique, et all. Being with a beautiful transsexual woman such as Madison, or the late Camilla de Castro, is like having the opportunity to drive a rare Duesenburg. Not too many of them around, coveted by car collectors from all over the world, and rarely experienced by the average driver.

:)

Xenicity
12-02-2006, 05:20 AM
The only thing that really matters is if she can act as though she likes you. :idea:

Bic
12-02-2006, 06:09 AM
100 face small cock anyday of the week. i nice fem face and small cock. i guess cause a smaller cock is more fem

qeuqheeg222
12-02-2006, 07:33 AM
fem face is reallly important and curvy body..cock size is nice but what matters is if they get hard and cum while you top em..

tjh111
12-02-2006, 07:43 AM
dudes why are we so hung up on each others likes...
who cares as we (I) am (are) comfortable with the choice...

CORVETTEDUDE
12-14-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm into a very feminine appearance, Vicki Richter, Bianca Soares, Jamie Cross, etc. The size of their shecock isn't as important as its functionality would be (If there is an extra special toy "Hanging" around, one has to be able to play with it). :2cent :rock2

thorn
12-14-2006, 09:00 PM
A few weeks back I was with a girl who advertises on Eros.com in NY. Absolutely beautiful girl (in her pix) and says she's quite versatile. SER and TER had great reviews. However, YMMV is so true. She was pretty enough, but nowhere nearly as shown in her photos. Great kisser, very enthusiastic bottom, but had a cock that was, even when semi-hard about the size of my little finger. So as for me, I prefer a pretty face and tight bottom, but her cock needs to be functional and the size of an adult's.

Deepdarkfucker
12-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Always would choose a T-girl with a 10 totally fem face and a small cock

Fox
12-14-2006, 11:25 PM
Her face and body shape is most important to me. However, if she's gonna be a pre-op tgirl then I need to be able to at least have something to grab onto. Here's Anita. She's not jaw-dropping glamour puss, but she's extremely feminine in her pictures and has a million dollar smile (not so much in this picture, but in others). So basically I like it balanced.

BeardedOne
12-15-2006, 03:33 AM
"Reality is a cructh for those who cannot handle science fiction"

Great sig, tjh, and so damned true. I may know you. :D

To the subject: A particular fave of mine that I hear is also quite the sweetie...

loki
09-24-2007, 11:26 PM
No it is not important. Of course i have my preferences. But i'm not that damn shallow. Their will come a time when sex is not the issue and you must actually talk to them. Although i must admit eyes and a decent ass are good. What will happen to your relationship in 40 years if the only thing that attracts you to her is her dick size or her ass?

CrazyAboutTGirls
09-24-2007, 11:37 PM
I wouls personally go with either, but I would like to top the hung t-girl, and be topped by the small cocked feminine girl.

Thats just me though!

TJ347
09-25-2007, 04:52 AM
I would like to top the hung t-girl, and be topped by the small cocked feminine girl.

At last, it has been found... That rarest of birds!

Yes, here is the guy who desires to "be topped by a small cocked feminine girl", as opposed to the numerous fellows we encounter daily who seek only girls with endowments capable of puncturing their rectums.

Take note of the day and time. We are unlikely to ever see such a thing again.

SXFX
09-25-2007, 05:15 AM
Face, I can't see my self with a girl who doesn't have a pretty face and femanin body.
The rest we can deal with when we get there.

cockcraver
09-25-2007, 05:04 PM
yea face and body are the most important, the rest is a bonus! Vicky Richter, Kelly Shore, Jasmine Lee etc they're blessed!