PDA

View Full Version : ONE OF MY FANTASIES.............IMAGINE IF................

wombat33
12-01-2006, 06:39 PM
YOU COULD HAVE THIS GIRL AS SHE IS AND A TWIN SISTER WHO IS A T-GIRL AT THE SAME TIME.

THAT DEFINES THE WORD PREFECTION.

Aishwarya Rai

Bic
12-03-2006, 02:26 AM
wow a pair of twins and ones a GG and the other a TG. that you define heaven

crayons
12-03-2006, 03:23 AM
I think I'd prefer to imagine a world without wastral wishful thinking trolls that that can't appreciate what they have and forever fornicate over the thought of a more beautiful woman while praising any nude picture with a penis attactched to it.

wombat33
12-03-2006, 04:17 AM
yeah wow, so imaginative, and then imagine if she has a brother and ur bi and he has a huge cock, then imagine if their father owns a distillary and u have all the free alcohol...wow, imagine...oh i forgot, imagine if their cousin was robin williams so he can entertain u all day while u had fun with the family...god i love this...ill think of more fun stuff to imagine soon...

Talk about a person who can fuck up a wet dream. Seems your specialty.

And the personality of a badger to boot. How special.

I am glad the others enjoyed it and got it.

ARMANIXXX
12-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Wow....she's fuckin fine.

What is she? Arab or Indian?

I want more pics pronto....damn.

wombat33
12-05-2006, 03:04 AM
Wow....she's fuckin fine.

What is she? Arab or Indian?

I want more pics pronto....damn.

I can totally appreciate your feelings. Googls searh her and you will get tons!!!!!!!

Aishwarya Rai

ARMANIXXX
12-05-2006, 04:55 AM
I misunderstood,

I thought she was a TS girl.

Still...she's beautiful.

whatsupwithat
12-05-2006, 06:57 AM
reminded me of this...wait for it...wait...

dan_drade
12-05-2006, 09:38 AM
YOU COULD HAVE THIS GIRL AS SHE IS AND A TWIN SISTER WHO IS A T-GIRL AT THE SAME TIME.

Aishwarya Rai

VERY NICE!!!

But what if she was a Transeuxal and her twin sister was also a Transexual girl!!!!!

:D :D :D

whatsupwithat
12-05-2006, 05:10 PM

Aishwarya Rai

VERY NICE!!!

But what if she was a Transeuxal and her twin sister was also a Transexual girl!!!!!

:D :D :D

What if...she was a transsexual and her twin sister was also a transsexual and they had a cousin who was a ftm transsexual and they had like 5 transsexual friends who would visit from time to time and bring cake and pie and they'd eat and maybe go for a stroll with Boo, the transsexual dog that showed up on the twin's doorstep when they first started taking hormones.