PDA

View Full Version : NEW UK SHEMALE LAUNCHING SOON!

janelle_cooper
11-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

Launching my website very soon! Please click on lick to add to my pre launch list for launch offers!

Janelle xx

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/janellecooperts

bassman2546
11-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Very nice photo Janelle. You have a very sexy feminine body. I love the natural feminine ass and legs you have. Very hot! I look forward to hearing and seeing more of you.

janelle_cooper
11-30-2006, 09:39 PM
Very nice photo Janelle. You have a very sexy feminine body. I love the natural feminine ass and legs you have. Very hot! I look forward to hearing and seeing more of you.

Thanks Babes xx

janelle_cooper
12-01-2006, 06:17 AM
LOL....THATS FUNNY....NICE TRY JANELLE...THATS A TEENAGE GIRL FROM HERE IN NYC, SHE LIVES IN QUEENS TO BE EXACT......THATS NOT YOU.....VERY VERY SHADY.....THATS WRONG TO USE SOMEONE ELSES PICTURE.........JERK OFF

It is my picture and for your information i'm living in London at the moment. I totally agree its wrong to use somebody elses picture.But what you see is me,perhaps you could have sent me a message first!. Oh and for the word 'jerk off' you carry on doing that im free of people like you! London is great the people are friendly and are kind.

Janelle

katieftv
12-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi Janelle and welcome to the UK.

I am sure you will enjoy your stay here with us and perhaps you will stay for good. re living in London, thats a shame as IMO it sucks :shock: Come up North hun where the people are warmer even if the weather can be colder. :wink: We have some great places up here and its a shame most visitors to the UK only ever see London. Do try to get around the country if you can.

In Manchester we even have the best TV/TS scene in the whole of the UK called the gay village with lots of T/girl friendly bars and clubs. You can walk the streets there in safety and yes the village is better than what London as to ofer. Check it out here.
http://www.manchester2002-uk.com/gay/gay-vill1.html

I have just joined your yahoo group and I must say you are a very lovelly looking lady, so natural in fact very English roseish IMO.

Hugs and best wishes.

Katie xxx