PDA

View Full Version : WHAT HAPPENED TO MEAT PACKING DISTRICT

slipwet
11-30-2006, 02:48 AM
Hadnt been to NYC for several years , recently visited,, meat packing district was completely different.. where did all the girls go?

what happened over there.. is there a new place OUTSIDE that the girls congregate now?

popperluv
11-30-2006, 03:09 AM
There still around but not as much as before , stay away from all the restaurants and you will find them walking around

nycguy2
11-30-2006, 03:21 AM
The police presence during the bars operation hours keep most of them away. You have to go at 3am when things wind down for the party scene to see the girls come out, or you could go down to christopher st. Thats where they are until the cops leave.

meatloaf
12-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Were there ever cute tgirls in the meatpacking district? I thought I saw Mike Tyson wearing a wig once and she was one of the good looking ones.

Looking 4 Now
12-02-2006, 10:07 PM
On a warm summer night in the mid nineties you could find over a hundred girls there. Many Eros quality girls. At about midnight they would jump into cabs and head up to edelweiss, when edelweiss closed at 4 am they would head back downtown

meatloaf
12-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Ah for the glory days before NYC became nothing but a long chain of Gaps, Starbuck's, and Chase banks.

Looking 4 Now
12-02-2006, 11:50 PM
Ah for the glory days before NYC became nothing but a long chain of Gaps, Starbuck's, and Chase banks.

don't forget duane reade

wombat33
12-03-2006, 05:27 AM
Were there ever cute tgirls in the meatpacking district? I thought I saw Mike Tyson wearing a wig once and she was one of the good looking ones.

I totally agree.

I used to ride there a bunch of times and usually saw Mike Tyson and Patrick Ewing type ladies there in size 21 red pumps. SCARY!!!!!!

qeuqheeg222
12-03-2006, 09:49 AM
yeah but y'all would go for patricka ewingettas size 21 cock wouldnt ya..plenty of pic collector shots on here look like young peter frampton(curly locks of luxurious blond hair-70's) with a cock and some heels...

rico del rio
12-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Like everything else in NY city its gone the mid 90's were many moons ago before the Mayor changed things. Haven't been to NY in a few but still hope the Old Homestead stakehouse is still alive in the meat district.

Helvis2012
08-20-2009, 04:07 AM
On a warm summer night in the mid nineties you could find over a hundred girls there. Many Eros quality girls. At about midnight they would jump into cabs and head up to edelweiss, when edelweiss closed at 4 am they would head back downtown

Don't forget Sally's.......that place was a trip.