PDA

View Full Version : A sad story from Austria

Coroner
11-29-2006, 04:39 AM
I´ll make it short. Today I´ve found a magazine that my sister was reading, so I decided to steal it from her :)

In this mostly stupid magazine for women (sorry) is a quite sad story about an austrian transsexual, who is 21 years old now and began with the plastic surgery-stuff when she was 16 years. At first she got her nose done etc...... but last year she´s undergone a SRS. She had a 25 years old boyfriend who never knew about the surprise down under. They´ve been together for 9 months and after the whole thing came out, the idiot left her. Well, shit happens.

How did it happen? Well, she had a couple of surgeries and open checks that she couldn´t pay, so the whole thing became an court-case. She had to say who she was and she lost her boyfriend, her job and her apartment. A sick story. The biggest tragedy is that her family broke up with her.

Here´s a pic :)

Danielle Foxxx
11-29-2006, 04:41 AM
Well she still has her looks and what appears to be the story for a good book. I would love to read it.

Coroner
11-29-2006, 04:49 AM
According to this intelectual magazine, she´s fine now and has got a second chance. Her luck was that a private doctor decided to help her. I made a small mistake, the SRS thing is yet to come. She says, she would like to model and work as a stylist what she´s been doing before her agony started. She´s got a problem, because she´s officially still a man in Austria and she can´t change her name before the SRS. Nobody here wants to give a job to a girl that has a male name in the passport. :(

buttolino
11-29-2006, 06:15 AM
Any more pics? Could you post the full article??? :D

Coroner
11-29-2006, 06:27 AM
there´s a couple of other smaller pics and sure i can post the full article but it´s in german :)

buttolino
11-29-2006, 07:07 AM
That would be great mate, I can read german. Used to live there! Thanks a lot.............. :D

Coroner
11-29-2006, 07:50 AM
here it is and I apologize for the bad scan-quality. this magazine is thick and hard to scan. enjoy :)

Coroner
11-29-2006, 07:50 AM
page 2

Coroner
11-29-2006, 07:51 AM
page 3

Coroner
11-29-2006, 07:52 AM
and the final one

all taken from the WOMAN magazine
www.woman.at

buttolino
11-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Brilliant...........thanks a lot fella. There was a similar story in our newspapers this weekend about a post-op TS nurse if you want me to post pics?

Caleigh
11-29-2006, 07:56 AM
Not to be cold but shouldn't she have been honest with her bf from the start? Shouldn't she have paid her bills for the surgeries she had so that the whole thing would never have happened?

Coroner
11-29-2006, 07:57 AM
sure, why not :)

only if you want, i haven´t posted the article to get something back. it´s a gift from mate to mate :)

buttolino
11-29-2006, 08:00 AM
I know and appreciate it. Just thought I'd return the favour........

Heres the article with pics to follow once I've located them....!

NOBODY BELIEVES I WAS A MAN!
EXCLUSIVE MALE NURSE LEE IS NOW FEMALE NURSE LEANNE AFTER Ł11K SEX SWAP OP

STAFF nurse Leanne Holmes has got the kind of figure to make any man feel better. And her male patients certainly find her a tonic as the 27-year-old does her hospital rounds.

But, incredibly, until three months ago Leanne was a MAN.

She even fathered a little girl, now aged three. Her astonishing transformation was completed in an Ł11,000 sex-change operation in September. For two years before that Leanne - then called Lee - dressed in a female nurse's uniform for work at Scunthorpe General Hospital, Lincs. Last week the change was complete when her birth certificate was altered from being born a man to being born a woman.

"From now on I am as much a woman as anyone else," she says. "There's no reason now why I can't get married and live like any normal woman."

Her fascinating journey from manhood to womanhood began when she was just four years old. "I was never a boy who played with dolls," she says. "But my first memory was seeing my older sister wearing a pretty dress. I remember asking my mum, 'Can I wear one too?' Then when I was eight years old I saw comedian Russ Abbot on TV dress up in women's clothing. From then on the thought of changing from a woman to a man took hold. I even wrote to Jim'll Fix It asking if he could change my sex."

As Leanne reached her teens her feelings that something was wrong grew. "I was a quiet boy at school," she says. "I wasn't camp and had friends. I even used to fancy girls - but mostly I envied them. I thought it must be wonderful to be able to dress up.

My feelings terrified me." As good-looking Lee, doing A-levels at college, Leanne had no trouble attracting women. "I'd go out clubbing with the lads and they'd all talk about pulling girls. I would look at girls too but I'd feel jealous - I didn't just want to be with them, I wanted to be one of them."

When Leanne was 19 she confessed her feelings to her mum. "But she just said it was puberty. She said lots of people get mixed up at that age and come out of it."

A few months later she seemed to have her feelings under control. "I met my partner and started dating," she says. "She was my first love. As the sex was absolutely fine, I felt sure that my mum had been right. I was a proper bloke."

Leanne and her partner bought a three-bed semi and settled down. But the feelings Leanne thought she'd fought off returned. "I began looking on the internet to see if I could find out any information that would help me," she says. "I can remember the first time I came across the word transsexual I was absolutely devastated. Although I could see the feelings I had were a symptom of it, I was disgusted."

But a few months later she began buying female sex hormones. "I told my partner. She was incredibly shocked - after all, we still made love and I loved her. But I had read that taking hormones might make me feel better.

"As soon as I began taking them, the feelings of longing melted away. I began developing boobs and my hips began to spread."

But in October 2003 Leanne's partner got pregnant. "I felt incredibly jealous," says Leanne. "I wanted to have the baby and I knew then I wanted to be a woman. The day our daughter was born I was so torn with envy that my partner had given birth."

Six weeks later Leanne walked out on her family. "Obviously my partner was gutted," she says. "My family and many friends were horrified. But I couldn't continue living a lie." She moved into a flat and began dressing as a woman. "At first it was just around the flat but one day a transsexual I'd got friendly with invited me on a night out. Unfortunately we came across a porter from the hospital."

News of the male student nurse dressed as a woman soon spread round Scunthorpe Hospital. "That Monday the matron called me in and asked if it was true. At first I tried to deny it. Then she said, 'Why don't you finish your training and then come back as a woman?' So that's what I did."

For the following two years Leanne, who by now was under the care of an NHS gender clinic, went to work on a mixed general ward as a woman. "The first day I came back as Leanne there were some open mouths," she confesses. "I braced myself for nasty comments but people were so supportive."

In August she flew to Thailand where she had a 34D boob job, surgery to remove her Adam's apple and reassignment to create a vagina.

"It was terribly painful but when I saw the results I was thrilled. No-one seeing me naked would ever guess I used to be a man. I look in the mirror at myself and feel totally at peace. Now I love my body."

Her only sadness is that her family have disowned her and her former partner doesn't want her to see her daughter.

But now Leanne is looking forward and says: "As a woman I am still a virgin but my genitalia are very well formed. Surgeons have ensured I can still experience orgasm and have reassured me that normal sex should be as satisfying as it is for any woman. Now I want to find a man who loves me, to get married and to adopt some children."

Scunthorpe Hospital spokesman Simon Rigg says: "As a model employer we have a diverse workforce and support them wherever possible in whatever personal choices they make."

I've always envied girls ..I was so jealous when my partner got pregnant

news@sundaymirror.co.uk

buttolino
11-29-2006, 08:04 AM
Pics of her.....................

Coroner
11-29-2006, 08:09 AM
Thanks, man. Great story and it´s a shame that she has to go through her family´s ignorance. The pics are great, too. She´s looking like some fine lady to marry now :)

buttolino
11-29-2006, 08:11 AM
She is indeed-she's got her own myspace as well now which she updates quite regularly. She's a fox and no mistake!

Coroner
11-29-2006, 08:17 AM
Not to be cold but shouldn't she have been honest with her bf from the start? Shouldn't she have paid her bills for the surgeries she had so that the whole thing would never have happened?

she could but I don´t think that we guys understand what they are going through. she is from a very conservative village in the federal state of styria. and if she payed her bills, what difference would it make? her battle for acceptance would still be out there and ignorance was yet to come.

buttolino
11-29-2006, 08:20 AM
Hear hear..................

Coroner
11-29-2006, 08:22 AM
i sound like captain planet, man.

buttolino
11-29-2006, 08:26 AM
true though. :D

Coroner
11-29-2006, 08:29 AM
we got some soap here called dr. stefan frank - the doc whom women trust

Dengoza
11-29-2006, 09:53 AM
She looks beautiful, are there any other Austrian TS?

qeuqheeg222
11-29-2006, 12:18 PM
mate?

Coroner
11-29-2006, 04:54 PM
I don´t know, guys, I´ve seen a few number of TS in a newspaper that includes contacts but that´s been a long time ago. All I´ve found is this http://www.sexmagazin.at/sexmagazin.php?d=/dyn/inserate.php?kat_id=84&f=i and this http://www.sexmagazin.at/sexmagazin.php?d=/dyn/inserate.php?kat_id=84&f=i

here you´ll find a beauty called linda love but she´s post-op now: http://www.kontaktbazar.at/index1.htm on the same page is TS Carmen

that´s all, folks! :)

theonlyone
12-01-2006, 02:51 AM
I am amazed at how gorgeous those young women look, especially that girl from Austria. And best of all, both of them are post-op! :rock2

Girls these days, they transition so early, it's almost unreal.

12-01-2006, 03:02 AM
They´ve been together for 9 months and after the whole thing came out, the idiot left her. Well, shit happens.

Come on dude. That's classic manipulation. Intentionally failing to disclose something that important is deceptive, insecure and manipulative. I mean, a woman has the right to be a woman, but we're not talking about what color panties she has on. We're talking about an issue that affects that mans reproductive rights and he had a right to know about it ON THE FIRST DATE.

theonlyone
12-01-2006, 03:07 AM
well, as the saying goes, better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.

But just imagine you meet someone that you fall very, very madly in love with but you know they would lose all interest if you told them about your little secret (however big that little secret may be). She should have told him, true - but it's only human that she didnt.

And is this really conversation material on the first date? -- "I had a wonderful evening, besides, I still have a penis"...

Richard7481
12-01-2006, 06:47 AM
She is indeed-she's got her own myspace as well now which she updates quite regularly. She's a fox and no mistake!

Do you have the details as I would like to look her up. :D

Cheers.

Coroner
12-01-2006, 07:16 AM
They´ve been together for 9 months and after the whole thing came out, the idiot left her. Well, shit happens.

Come on dude. That's classic manipulation. Intentionally failing to disclose something that important is deceptive, insecure and manipulative. I mean, a woman has the right to be a woman, but we're not talking about what color panties she has on. We're talking about an issue that affects that mans reproductive rights and he had a right to know about it ON THE FIRST DATE.

well, in that point I agree with you..... like theonlyone wrote, it was human that she didn´t tell him about the canon.... both points are right.

i guess it took so much time (9 months) because her family turned away from her. maybe that guy was the only one who was listening to her lies.

12-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Deception is "Being human"? That's wrong. Maybe it's human error to forget to tell on the first, maybe even second date.

But come on. 9 god damn months? What was she trying to do? Manipulate the guy into loving her for something that she wasn't and then tell him and break his heart?

To say that behavior is the model for "Human", is inaccurate. A real human, a real woman is up front with the truth.

buttolino
12-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Richard-I've sent you a PM with the details.

Richard7481
12-01-2006, 07:48 AM
Richard-I've sent you a PM with the details.

Thanks mate! :)

Coroner
12-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Deception is "Being human"? That's wrong. Maybe it's human error to forget to tell on the first, maybe even second date.

But come on. 9 god damn months? What was she trying to do? Manipulate the guy into loving her for something that she wasn't and then tell him and break his heart?

To say that behavior is the model for "Human", is inaccurate. A real human, a real woman is up front with the truth.

I agree with you but we don´t know how she felt in her position. These are only speculations. She should have told him.... yes but if everything else was alright in her life. What happened after all? She left everything and if she has told it at the beginning she´d have lost that man, the job and everything else 9 months earlier.

12-01-2006, 09:00 AM

I agree with you but we don´t know how she felt in her position. These are only speculations. She should have told him.... yes but if everything else was alright in her life. What happened after all? She left everything and if she has told it at the beginning she´d have lost that man, the job and everything else 9 months earlier.

LOL. I'm grinding this one into the ground.

It doesn't matter how she felt in her position, nothing can justify this level of deception. Nothing. Not looks, not money, not want. This kind of deception can only be justified through the eyes of the self-centered and desperate. I'll tell you how she should feel... selfish and guilty. She lied and hurt someone. End of story.

Coroner
12-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Ok, I thought you´re into an objective discussion. You´re looking down from some kind of an aristocrat position. You got no problems, so you don´t understand this case. That´s how it seems to be.

I could check out her mail adress or phone number and let you know, so you could ask her why the hell she´s been such a bitch.

12-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Ok, I thought you´re into an objective discussion. You´re looking down from some kind of an aristocrat position. You got no problems, so you don´t understand this case. That´s how it seems to be.

Everyone has problems. She ain't special.

buttolino
12-01-2006, 09:44 AM
'Where we kick ass on Terrorists'?????? :oops:

theonlyone
12-01-2006, 07:59 PM
just to eliminate some misunderstanding about this remarkable case -- anyone interested in a translation of that article? Given my native German background, I'd volunteer for that.

Give me some time and I'll have it done.

theonlyone
12-01-2006, 10:14 PM
ok, here it comes... a translation of the article for those who want to know what all that German jibberish is really about.... I tried to stay as close to the original text as possible...

==============

"No more dramas"

Woman at last. Lucille swindled her way to her sex change. And lost her financial existence and her love over it. She is hoping for new happiness anyway...

"I tried to escape all those years - excessive partying, excessive drinking, excess in general. My main concern was keeping my ears and eyes shut. Somewhere along the way, I thought to myself, I can't go on like this. Either I kill myself..." - Lucille, gorgeous 21, abruptly stops her agitated, almost theatrical description. And, after a short pause, continues in a soft voice, "...but I felt too young for that." Lucille, transsexual and at war with her body since her childhood, decided instead to undergo surgery in June to make her the way she had always felt inside: a woman with all the attributes - vagina instead of penis. With the sex change, however, a new drama took its course...

Fraud for love
Because Lucille chose an "illegal" way of fulfilling her lifelong dream. She would have had to wait three years for a health insurance-covered operation - first of all, one year of [psychological] therapy that she would have had to pay for herself, then another year of hormone treatment and eventually a one-year real-life test with psychological counseling. She couldn't and didn't want to do this. The reason: her first love. Lucille wanted to "live out everything", also on a sexual level, with the handsome 25-year-old. She found out that "private" surgery would spare her from that three-year "waiting period". She pretended to have the € 18,000 [approx. $ 24,000] necessary, and received a psychological expertise and a date for surgery in no time. When the bills turned up in her mail after her successful transformation and Lucille couldn't pay for them, the swindle was exposed and years of lies collapsed on themselves.

In the body of a boy
Lucille was born Lucian F. on April 27,1985 in Styria, the third in a family of four boys. Even as an small child, he noticed that he was different from the others. "In kindergarten, we were lined up as boy-girl-boy-girl. For the first time, I thought, why do I have to hold hands with a girl? After all, I am one myself!". Back then, sexual tendencies were of course of no concern, Lucian just liked to dress up, dressed a little more "off the wall" than boys his age and put on makeup with much devotion. In a conservative small town, this alone was a scandal already. Her parents knew, but all the while thought (and hoped) that they were just "phases that would pass. I was never taken seriously." At 15, Lucian was tired of the "phases" and the humiliation from his "peers" and would escape to [the city of] Graz during the day. He refused to eat ("I was anorexic, and I liked it") and went on the pill. He jobbed as a stylist and began to paint, and gradually financed and shaped his new body. At 16, she had her first nose job, another one at 17. "Cheeks, lips, eyes, forehead - I had all kinds of things done," Lucille describes her slow transformation from a girlish boy to a seductive young woman. Somewhere along the way, she moved to Vienna, dove into "the scene", had affairs with men who took a liking to the eccentric blonde - not knowing, of course, that Lucille was still a man "down there".

Big love
After a night of binging, Lucille finally met B., a 25-year-old, handsome man with a down-to-earth family background. He chatted her up - and Lucille spent wonderful months with her lover. They climbed mountains together instead of hanging out at hip clubs. She preferred to spend her weekends with his family instead of worshipping the booze with illustrious celebrity friends. They went to Paris together. "The happiest time of my life," Lucille says with melancholy, and with bright eyes looks at a cell phone picture showing her and her lover. For half a year, she held out on him, gave having been raped as a reason for not being able to sleep with him. "I just satisfied him in other ways and told him he still had to wait". Lucille hastily draws on her cigarette, memories of constant fear of "getting caught" still cause her distress. "It was awful, and at some point in time, I just couldn't take it anymore. I went from one doctor to another, even to a forensic one, and said, "If you don't cut it off, I will, and then you will have to help me!" After two weeks of panic attacks during which she was afraid to go out on the street and called emergency physicians every second day, she finally found out about a private surgeon who seemed to be her last resort in her hopeless situation. "I was aware of what I was doing and that I would have to answer for it, but I didn't care, I just thought: finally!"

Final fiasco
"I told my boyfriend that I was going to get a breast augmentation," Lucille says about her one last lie towards her boyfriend who visited her daily [in the hospital]. The wounds healed perfectly and quickly - despite initial depression, Lucille was happy in her new body. "After just one month, I already had sex. It was wonderful." When Lucille couldn't pay the surgery bills, everything happened very quickly. She confessed on the spot, received a (mild) court sentence, her story was made public - and within short time, she lost it all: her apartment, her job at a hip beauty salon, her boyfriend. Even her own family now keeps even more of a distance than before. Having realized her dream, she was facing a huge pile of broken glass. But still: the former party girl is happy that the days of fabrication are over and that she doesn't need to hide anymore. And now, she can finally start a new life.

Soundful start
She would like to work as a model or stylist again. All she still needs are papers confirming her new identity because "who will hire you if you look like a woman, but there's still a male name on your ID card?". With the surgery report in her hands, at least she will soon be allowed to officially be a woman. Then, she will have to work off her debt. And in the mean time, she will have to give dozens of interviews - as "the humiliated transsexual" or "fraud of the year". "This hurts in particular," Lucille sighs, in all her eccentricity still aware that she lied to and hurt many people and abused their trust. "But no one can imagine my hurt, my despair, the pressure under which I had to live. However, all of that is now over." She now wants to get a grip on her life, maybe one day even have a family of her own, "after all, there is abdominal gestation!". And one day, find someone who accepts her the way she finally is now.

==================