PDA

View Full Version : Can i ask a dumb question?

Sagrfan
11-29-2006, 04:09 AM
If an average looking man took the hormones, etc to become a woman ... would they be an average looking woman, or is it possible that they could be far better looking as a woman?

Coroner
11-29-2006, 04:13 AM
so what´s the question?

whatsupwithat
11-29-2006, 04:15 AM
If an average looking man took the hormones, etc to become a woman ... would they be an average looking woman, or is it possible that they could be far better looking as a woman?

s-u-r-g-e-r-y. plastic. yes.

Danielle Foxxx
11-29-2006, 04:21 AM
I know a very decent looking boy - who was a not so very decent looking drag queen - after surgery he has became a very popular tranny... Anything that money can buy.

But ya know... for some reason there is something wrong with men at 40 waking up in the morning all of the sudden and deciding they want to be women, many do it because they want to be attracted to themselves basically, and most end up in relationships with women, trust me, they hit on me. Tee hee

But I couldn't tell ya, I am sorry but Allanah will be the first one to tell ya she was not a very goodlooking boy, I have seen it in many of her interviews, and look at her now, she is a rich woman and has made all of it off her looks, good self promotion, and by being a good business woman. I used to watch her old pageant shows and use her promo shots to get ideas for makeup and clothes.

I think we were all a bit odd as boys... I could not quite get it why I never had a relationship as a boy. I did once but he just came out and only dated feminine boys. I always had to resort to playing the part - acting butch LOL untill they came over to my place and looked through my closet LOL

Sagrfan
11-29-2006, 05:18 AM
But ya know... for some reason there is something wrong with men at 40 waking up in the morning all of the sudden and deciding they want to be women, many do it because they want to be attracted to themselves basically, and most end up in relationships with women, trust me, they hit on me. Tee hee

That sounds like something i'd do ... sometimes i wonder if i would be happier as a female, i guess its not really strong enough to have a sex change, but if i were i dont think i could do it while my parents are alive ... well definately not while im still living at home

Shouldnt a person by the age of almost 24 know who and what they are?

whatsupwithat
11-29-2006, 03:46 PM

I hope not! :)

peggygee
11-29-2006, 04:16 PM

That sounds like something i'd do ... sometimes i wonder if i would be happier as a female, i guess its not really strong enough to have a sex change, but if i were i dont think i could do it while my parents are alive ... well definately not while im still living at home

You may want to discuss the matter more thoroughly with a therapist versed in GID.

But generally a person has a sense of their true gender identity quite early on.

As to waiting, age and time are not the friends of the transwoman. If you are considering transitioning the, younger the better, within reason. By that I mean that some women who transition very young may not have have the mental maturity to make an informed decision, that this is the right thing for them, though they may make lovely and very passable women.

Conversely, individuals who wait upwards into their late 20s and into middle age, may find that physically transitioning can be extremely difficult and the results may not be what they were seeking.

Though it is very helpful and useful to seek the benefit of counsel of those on the forum who have taken this jouney before you, I would still strongly urge you to seek professional counseling on this matter.

Good luck.

123sonny
11-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Ms Foxxx wrote:

"Allanah will be the first one to tell ya she was not a very goodlooking boy"

.....I think we were all a bit odd as boys... I could not quite get it why I never had a relationship as a boy"

huh? I don't get it. Were allanah and Danielle born as males ?