PDA

View Full Version : Question about the black TS named Pamela (need help)

Killah
09-14-2004, 11:53 PM
To be more specific, she's wearing a pink bra, pink panties and long pink boots. She has long black hair. She's sitting and posing on a table. I have pic of her so y'all can know who Im talkin about.

Anyway, In having problems finding any of her galleries. When I go to thumbnail sites, I see one of her, but the only problem is everytime I click on it, instead of her gallery coming up, some stuff about lightspeed.com comes up. Ive ran a search for her on yahoo and I find links that should lead to her, but I still get the same lightspeed.com stuff. I usta be able to get to her galleries, but now I can't.

Does anybody know whats up with that? And does anybody have or know where I can get any of her galleries? I don't really wanna pay to see them though.

Heres a pic of her below.

Killah
09-15-2004, 08:21 AM
Thanx! Do you know where I can find more pictures of her? I've searched Yahoo, but I came up with only a few of them.

thanos
09-15-2004, 08:34 AM
When in doubt, grooby it out. She's had photosets on many of their sites.

Killah
09-15-2004, 07:35 PM
Thanx! Got anymore?

But Im especially lookin for some of the photos from the photo shoot of that pic of her I put on my first post though.

tobieca
09-17-2004, 01:22 AM
I have to Agree with Mega. She really is a good girl. She is much shorter in person than she looks in her photos. I think she lives in San Fransisco right now, but travels every once in a while.

Tobieca

Killah
09-18-2004, 09:45 AM
Uppin for more pics...please. :lol: