PDA

View Full Version : Some info needed on this one

Just Another Guy
11-28-2006, 09:45 PM
Hello everyone, I found this angel on the the other day and I was thinking about taking the plunge. Here is her link:

http://erostranssexuals.com/san_francisco-files/lv-alma1-mia2.htm

Anyway, I did some of my own research on The Erotic review, which did yeild some results. I ran her phone number that she listed, and it brought up her ad from Las Vegas. Here is the ad:

http://www.eros-lasvegas.com/files/lv-alma1-alma1.htm

300 dollars is alot, but given that the two reviews on her were recent and decent, I may take the plunge. So has anyone else been with her? Thanks for your input. Also I'll post the pics from the eros ads as well.

eggbert
11-28-2006, 11:19 PM
I can't help other than to say she looks like a winner. If you go for it, make sure you give us a review.

Just Another Guy
11-28-2006, 11:22 PM
I can't help other than to say she looks like a winner. If you go for it, make sure you give us a review.

Absolutely. But an issue arised while I posted this. She has since changed her ad from visiting San Jose to Burlingame. I'm not sure if it was a mistake or not if she was coming to San Jose. So I want to ask her, but the thing is, her ad states that "don't call unless you were in the area, no exceptions."

What should I do?

BeardedOne
11-28-2006, 11:38 PM
She has since changed her ad from visiting San Jose to Burlingame. I'm not sure if it was a mistake or not if she was coming to San Jose. So I want to ask her, but the thing is, her ad states that "don't call unless you were in the area, no exceptions."

I seem to recall that San Jose and Burlingame are reasonably close neighbors (Though 'close' is relative - I consider Baltimore, Philly, and DC 'close' to me, but it's still a one to two hour drive). Maybe she said San Jose because the world at large hasn't a clue where Burlingame is (I once had to give a Southern California telephone order clerk a geography lesson because she thought Delaware was a city in Pennsylvania and that I was joking when I called it a state :roll: ).

If it's a matter of being local, Burlingame is the hotel capitol of SFO, from Embassy Suites and Hilton Garden Inn (If you're entertaining) to Red Roof (If you're crashing). There's always Caltrans. :)

Just Another Guy
11-28-2006, 11:54 PM
So what should I do? Call and ask her if she is comming to San Jose? Or take the CalTrans and meet her there?

Just Another Guy
11-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Well I made the call. She said that she is not comming to San Jose :( So that would mean that I would have to take some form of Transit to meet her...

Just Another Guy
12-02-2006, 06:49 AM
Edit:

She said she's leaving tomorrow. :(

bob85
12-02-2006, 11:05 AM
i know she is from las vegas

i wanted to see her when i went there in september, but never got around to it

kinda hard when you only have a weekend in vegas :(